TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

OAOAST Merchandise For Sale!

Guest The Superstar

Added a HOT NEWZWIRE~! thong and BPPP (Big Poppa Popick Panties)

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Added a HOT NEWZWIRE~! thong and BPPP (Big Poppa Popick Panties)

You added Hot NewzWIRE (something that doesn't exist anymore) and Popick panties before Los Infernales and ZsasZ?

I'd like a shirt.

FRONT: "SHHHHHH...."

BACK: "I'M THINKING." below that "ZSASZ"

Guest Angle-plex

If I'm ever "with" a girl, and she has on a Hot Newz thong or Popick panties, I don't know WHAT I'll do.

Guest The Superstar

You can only have ONE thing per category, ie, one white shirt, one gray shirt, etc. SP, I was going to make yours into a hoodie, but the back image is too small (needs to be at LEAST 200 pixels, i recommend more)

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

SS, come on man. I'm a "top" HeldDOWN~! talent. I need to be REPRESENTED~!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
There you go. ZsasZ sweatshirt AND infant t-shirt.

Awesome, I don't know which to get. I guess I'll go with the sweatshirt since I weigh more than 20 pounds.

Thanks, SS.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'll probobly buy it tomorrow, as that is when I'll feel like getting out my credit card and ordering it. You'll leave this thing up a few days, right?

Guest The Superstar

Yes.

And BTW, added shirts for Los Infernales, The Mysterious One, and an AGNES~ Jersey!

Guest The Superstar

This is the "Free" shop. You can buy a membership and I think you can choose your own colors of shirts...this is bare bones. Gray and white are the only shirt colors.

Guest SP-1

The newzWIRE thong is easily one of the scariest things I have ever seen.

EVER.

SS, I'll resize the back stat. I need a hoodie and I'd honestly buy one with my own logo on it.

splogoback2.jpg

Logo Back v2: RESIZED~!

Guest evenflowDDT
http://www.cafepress.com/oattoast

a NEW store, so I can make even more merch. Added 2 EVENFLOW~~~ items!

Hey Superstar, this goes entirely against what I posted earlier (OGM BLATENT HYPOCRISY OUTSIDE TEH BLATENT HYPOCRISY FOLDRE~!), but if you can edit the shirts or whatever, I can send you my old banner w/ all the Raven pics and stuff and you can put it on the back or something because otherwise it's really plain, but I'd shell out the money to sport my old banner (because Lord knows I don't have the sig space anymore...). I'll talk to you about it on AIM later probably, as soon as I can get this stupid monitor and new computer up and running (it worked at home!).

And what's this about HotNewzWIRE~! being down and out? Are he and ZACK ATTACK~! on heat for missing their Anglemania II match?

Guest The Superstar

Well, I just bought the IN CROWD SHIRT~!

I should get it by the end of this week, I hope.

Guest chirs3

Hey, um... just curious... how much OAOAST merchandise, total, has been sold?

The SWF is starting up a store, and then I found out you guys already had one for a while, so I'm just wondering. Any sales figures or anything?

Edit: And I've just notice your store was apparently set up two days ago.

Ignore this'n.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I actually had an idea like that for a joke, but I threw it away. I might actually buy something from here.

My idea was a joke OAOAST Christmas catalog, it was just a parody of the JCPenney's catalog.

Guest evenflowDDT

Well, I placed my order, thinking how great it was that a t-shirt was only $13.99, and then I get hit with shipping AND sales tax. Ay ya! But... the key note is, I ordered my shirt. Yay!

Guest Plushy Al Logan

::Checks wallet and a moth comes out. Goes to bank to check accounts;goes into a large empty vault::

I need a friggn job, and skills not even McDonalds will hire me. I just bought a computer, and thanks to the super star, I just bought a Dungeon of Doom T-Shirt.

Guest What?

I need to buy the IN CROWD shirt...

and can someone make a K Money shirt? I have no idea how to make logos and shit like that...

Front: "K-Money is my favorite Wrestler"

Back: "Pay to Win"

A Donny Vicious one?!

Front: Interlocking DV

Back: Vicious

Anyone who makes this for me, I owe ANYTHING to...except for money...cuz, contrary to popular belief, I don't have it...

Sign in to follow this