TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

SWF Lockdown Card (4/9/03)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

SWF LOCKDOWN!!! for April 9, 2003! (on your humble booker's 18th birthday. I like my gifts in small, unmarked, non-sequential bills).

Due Date: Wednesday at 6 PM EST

Venue: Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!

Send Promos/Marked Matches To: Grand Slam (Mark Stevens!!)

OPENING PROMO

TOM FLESHER SPEAKS!!!

Finally, after what seems like forever, Tom Flesher has completed his journey along the King’s Road, and has become the SWF World Champion! In a stunning victory over TNT, Flesher captured that elusive gold which had become the center of his universe for the last several months. Now that Flesher has the belt, where will his attention turn to next? Will his ally-turned-nemesis Frost be in his sights? Will TNT return for the belt that Tom took for him? There are many unanswered questions awaiting the first title reign of Tom Flesher, and hopefully we’ll get some answers soon!

SINGLES MATCH

Beezel vs. Xero

Xero has made his long-awaited return to the WF, and the fans are on the edge of their seats. However, Xero goes up against a total unknown in the form of Beezel, who enters with nothing truly known about his past. Will Beezel make a memorable first impression, or will Xero give Beezel an SWF-style greeting by mopping the floor with him?

Rules: Straight singles match, countout/DQ in effect.

Word Count: 3750

Send To: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Fugue vs. Frost

Frost’s difficulties with Tom Flesher continue, as he had some harsh words for the now-Champ before his match with TNT, leading to a backstage scuffle. However, with Tom Flesher having the night off, Frost has set his sights on anything affiliated with the Magnificent 7, and Fugue just happened to get in the big man’s way. Will Fugue handle Tom Flesher’s dirty work for him and eliminate the Frost problem once and for all, or will Frost continue his long march onward to facing Tom Flesher?

Rules: Straight singles.

Word Count: 4000

Send To: realitycheck

HARDCORE GAMERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Johnny Dangerous vs. Mike Van Siclen vs. Janus

Janus attacked Wildchild after he defeated Mike Van Siclen to become the new SWF HGC Champion on Storm. Wildchild suffered a serious injury, and will be out of commission for around six weeks at the minimum. The title has been vacated, and Janus will get a shot at Wildchild’s former title. However, his friend Johnny Dangerous has entered the fray, and will be looking to even the score after Wildchild’s gruesome injury. The match is rounded out by the man who lost the match to Wildchild, Mike Van Siclen, who will no doubt be looking to retain what is rightfully his. Who will emerge with the hard-earned title of Hardcore Gamers Champion?

Rules: Hardcore rules. Pinfall/submission counts anywhere on the property of the arena.

Word Count: 5000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

NON-TITLE TAG TEAM MATCH

Justice and Rule vs. El Luchadore Magnifico/Michael Craven

Justice and Rule have powered through the tag team division, becoming tag team champions and beating almost every other team in the SWF, including the legendary Chilly Chilly Bang Bang. Tonight, they square off against the odd pairing of Magnifico and Craven. Amy Craven is worried about the way her husband has been acting lately since becoming US Champion, and she has turned to Craven’s old friend, El Luchadore Magnifico, to talk some sense into Craven. Will the friends triumph over the most dominant tag team in the SWF today? Will Craven be able to control himself? All this and more!

Rules: Standard tag rules. One man from each team in the ring, DQ/countout in effect.

Word Count: 5500

Send To: Suicide King

MAIN EVENT

BOILER ROOM BRAWL MATCH (NON-TITLE)

TNT vs. Jay Dawg©

Jay Dawg has recently obtained the SWF ICTV Title, and has shown no signs of slowing down as he continues to pick up momentum here in the SWF. Meanwhile, TNT suffered the biggest loss of his career on Storm, dropping the SWF World Title to Tom Flesher. King wants to make sure that TNT stays on his toes, however, and has booked him against the extremely dangerous JD in a hostile environment. Will TNT put the recent setback behind him and triumph with the cards stacked against him? Or will Jay Dawg do what he does best and destroy whatever gets in his way? Both men will need to use their brains as well as their brawn to triumph in this Boiler Room Brawl in Lockdown’s main event!

Rules: Both men start out in the boiler room of the Mellon Arena. The first man to roll into the ring is declared the winner. Anything and everything is legal in this match.

Word Count: 6250

Send To: Grand_Slam

Guest WrestlingDeacon

A light but fun card with some interesting angles and I like going up against a new opponent for me in Fugue.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
MAIN EVENT

BOILER ROOM BRAWL MATCH (NON-TITLE)

TNT vs. Jay Dawg©

Jay Dawg has recently obtained the SWF ICTV Title, and has shown no signs of slowing down as he continues to pick up momentum here in the SWF. Meanwhile, TNT suffered the biggest loss of his career on Storm, dropping the SWF World Title to Tom Flesher. King wants to make sure that TNT stays on his toes, however, and has booked him against the extremely dangerous JD in a hostile environment. Will TNT put the recent setback behind him and triumph with the cards stacked against him? Or will Jay Dawg do what he does best and destroy whatever gets in his way? Both men will need to use their brains as well as their brawn to triumph in this Boiler Room Brawl in Lockdown’s main event!

Rules: Both men start out in the boiler room of the Mellon Arena. The first man to roll into the ring is declared the winner. Anything and everything is legal in this match.

Word Count: 6250

Send To: Grand_Slam

...Ho-Lee-Shit.

*panicks*

HARDCORE GAMERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Johnny Dangerous vs. Mike Van Siclen vs. Janus

Janus attacked Wildchild after he defeated Mike Van Siclen to become the new SWF HGC Champion on Storm. Wildchild suffered a serious injury, and will be out of commission for around six weeks at the minimum. The title has been vacated, and Janus will get a shot at Wildchild’s former title. However, his friend Johnny Dangerous has entered the fray, and will be looking to even the score after Wildchild’s gruesome injury. The match is rounded out by the man who lost the match to Wildchild, Mike Van Siclen, who will no doubt be looking to retain what is rightfully his. Who will emerge with the hard-earned title of Hardcore Gamers Champion?

Rules: Hardcore rules. Pinfall/submission counts anywhere on the property of the arena.

*cries* I get this shot AFTER Judge loses the title? Dammit Hearford, I bet you're weak-kneed with relief! :P

That said....Johnny and Mike be dead now! ;)

Guest Beezel

Perhaps a small early birthday present might get my name spelled correctly in the Match portion like it is in the description?

I can get you small unmarked bills, inside tips for the market, or Pete Rose's betting guide. I'll leave it to you to decide.

Guest Ace309

Alright, with TNT's latest promo I'm going to be VERY excited to read TNT/JD.

Also, the Justice & Rule/Ketchum & Cool match is going to rock.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Hrm, I misread the due date as April 9th. Oh well, *cranks up writing-speed to Mach 5* just gotta get about 4K-5K done today... huh.

Guest HVilleThugg

I just noticed...this show SHOULD be on Wednesday, April 9th...not Tuesday, April 8th. That's according to the schedule...so, TBS, you should either post some kind of explanation as to why the show is a day early, or fix the due date.

Da "makes it his point to make bookers feel dumb :)" H

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Thugg... the site not working and I ain't seeing no stinking rankings!

lazy bastard...

*goes back to not working*

Guest HVilleThugg

Yeah, the server is probably down. Sorry...I'm at work now, and I don't have time to look into it. I'll find out what the deal is when I get home.

As for rankings...

Yeah, sorry but I'm absolutely swamped this week with school, and even at work, my boss gave me an inordinate amount of work and a very short deadline, so I don't have time to do the rankings this time around. But, when I get to it, I'll be sure to make you #1 JD...just cause I love you that much!

Da "uhhhh...not like that though" H

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Thugg if you have no time, it is all good... but I will haggle you. ;)

I don't know what this work thing is though.

Guest HVilleThugg

Yeah, I don't know what it is either...I just know that I have to do it. :(

Da "all kinds of stressed out" H

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I have to do stuff to... like write this bleeping match

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Um...yeah. I made this card at 2 AM in the morning when I was vaguely conscious (Hell, the only reason half this stuff makes sense is because I talked it over with Z as I did it.) It should be April 9th, so I guess we can extend it.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Um...yeah. I made this card at 2 AM in the morning when I was vaguely conscious (Hell, the only reason half this stuff makes sense is because I talked it over with Z as I did it.) It should be April 9th, so I guess we can extend it.

*throws a brick at TBS*

Guest Suicide King

Well, since you all got an extra day to write I guess there won't be any no-shows then. ;)

Guest WrestlingDeacon

This is awesome, because I went to a strip club tonight and now I can finish the match tomorrow at my leisure. Basically, I just wanted to let you all know that I went to strip club. Gwen says hi.

Guest Suicide King

Just to let people know, you may wish to leave me alone for a couple of days outside of match-turning in and stuff as i will be in a particularly foul mood.. no, I don't want to talk about it and no, this thread doesn't need to become a question and answer session. just don't tick me off. I warn in advance.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
This is awesome, because I went to a strip club tonight and now I can finish the match tomorrow at my leisure. Basically, I just wanted to let you all know that I went to strip club. Gwen says hi.

How unChristian!

Guest kelloggs

This is a plug for my column, Straight from K-Bank's Moneybag?... but it's on LOCKDOWN which will appear after this show goes up, so don't do too many promo's and stuff or it'll get delayed... ;):rolleyes:

heh

:cheers:

Guest Powerplay

(Contestant) Hmmm, I'll take Judge for the block.

WHOO! Take THAT, Mak!

And um, we got our match in.

Guest kelloggs

::enters::

spikes Judge on his head

::leaves::

I've got seniority biatch and +1

Guest Ash Ketchum

*has an idea for a column*

*gets writing*

Oh, and I got my half of the match to Mag, who wrote the other half and turned in a match :) (I think...)

Guest kelloggs

I will be calm. Obviously this guy doesn't understand the rules. I shall explain for those who know not the rules of no selling.

In the beginning their was... ah screw this and bow down to my wheelchaired goodness. Wow I'm nice... I put Craven over even in retirement

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Ok, fuck this shit. The next person who retires by getting put in a wheel chair will get sat on fire and kicked down a flight of stairs. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE PARALYZED TO RETIRE!

Guest kelloggs

No es paralysed... merely in a wheelchair because it's the hip thing to do

Guest midnight_burn
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE PARALYZED TO RETIRE!

Yeah, just dissapear with no explanation like i do.