Jump to content

Test, immunity and the split


Recommended Posts

Guest areacode212
Posted
Well, I don't think he sucks, so I guess I have to turn in my 'smark' membership card... Oh well, who wants to be bitter all their lives anyway?

Ah yes, this coming from a guy whos name is "AlwaysPissedOff". Don't ya just love the irony? ;)

 

By the way, am I the only person who loved Test Vs. Tajiri on SmackDown? If you ask me, that is one of the best matches of EITHER of their careers. Lots of close pinfalls, some nice reversal combinations, Tajiri pulled the Tarantual off on the big man, and for a MOMENT, it looked like Tajiri might just pull out the big win. Anyhow, I thought it was a perty good match, but I can tell I am in the minority here.

No, you're not the only person who enjoyed it. Even though the crowd was only semi-into it (though Test did get some good heat when he punched Torrie),  Tajiri managed to pull a decent match out of Test. SK was right--Test looked really outclassed here (and I don't even hate Test).

 

I'm just annoyed that Tajiri is used as everyone's jobbing boy. A win over Test here could have helped put him over as some kind of karate-kicking giant killer, whereas Test's win didn't really do anything for him one way or another. Having Test lose to Tajiri, then attacking Torrie after the match (like giving her the big boot) would have been better for both of them.

Posted

But Test is a LADIES MAN remember? They can't have Test abuse women. That's not what ladies men do, is it? Besides, the WWF is never one to forget about continuity.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...