TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Promo: Dubies and meetings

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Yeah, computer access over the last two days had been cut off... so I couldn't send this in... was meant to be followed by another promo, but I am lazy...

The camera returns to the Charlotte arena, cutting straight to backstage, the screen focuses on the door labeled “Commissioner.” Two seconds later, a figure steps to the door, a title belt over his right shoulder, he raises the same arm and pounds the door three times. The lengthy hair tied back, the black trenchcoat, and on closer look, the ICTV title, it is all too obvious that this man is Jay Dawg.

“Come in!” shouts the Suicide King, replying to Jay Dawg’s knock. JD enters through the door, and King politely greets him. “Mr. Drazon. How nice of you to drop in.”

The camera follows them inside. Drazon invites himself to sit down, relaxing on the sofa provided. He pulls out a cigarette holder, flips them up, and pulls out a dubie. He pulls out a golden zippo, lights it up, then sparks the smoke. He inhales once, letting the cherry grow as the smoke fills his lungs. King shakes his head, as Drazon takes another puff.

“How’s it going, Brian?”

“Things are alright. Some small problems, as you might have seen. But I bet you’re pretty happy, knocking the hell out of a few people, and picking up that ICTV.”

JD smiles, rubbing his title belt as he takes another toke of the joint.

“What this? Yeah it is pretty cool. I’ve held all the titles except the world now. But that’s not really my issue.”

King gives a nod. Jay Dawg inhales once more, and then blows out a thick cloud of smoke.

“So Jamie… what is the issue then?”

King looks straight at JD, politely waiting for an answer as JD just looks at him.

“You know, King. I’m not really sure. I just want to whip some ass. I mean, I thought I had something with that Danny Williams there… tough bastard… didn’t mean to kick him that hard in the head.”

“Don’t worry about it. He was getting big headed anyway… I think you deflated him down to size. He had a good spot in the M7. I took pretty good care of him as US champion, gave him credible opponents, he got to do what he did best… but that wasn’t good enough. I thank you for straightening him out.”

“Hey shut up, I know you’re just talking crap. You don’t like the M7 any better then I do. They’re just your little pets who suck you off every fucking now and then.”

JD pauses, taking a toke of the dubie.

“I mean, I did that because I thought he was still in the M7. I didn’t know Flesher kicked him out, if I did, I probably would have stopped… errr… ok maybe not. But dominant stable my ass. I can fuck everyone of those bastards up…”

“Like recently, with Magnifico?” King smiles as he antagonizes the new ICTV champ.

“Fuck that Chihuahua Nutwart! I could cream him! Give me one of them and I’ll prove it to you. I fucked up Wildchild, I made Fugue squeal, I beat the shit out of Dangerous and Williams… Bring me more King. I can make them all scream.”

King rubs his face, gently massaging his eye sockets and takes a deep breath as he runs his hand through his long blonde locks. He looks back at Jay Dawg, who has stood up, looking at the bookshelf while taking another puff of his joint. He presses his fingers, crushing the cherry as he roaches the joint.

“That might be possible, Jay Dawg. But no one around needs to be hurt at the moment. The one man, who is an inconvenience, will be taken out shortly. That’s all I really have to say.”

Jay Dawg turns around, placing his hands onto the desk. He drops the roach into an ashtray on the corner, then looks into the eyes of the Suicide King. JD stares into the King’s eyes, letting King get a good look at the sadism that has corrupted him.

“Maybe, I’ll find someone to hurt on my own.”

King sighs, before his reply. “Jamie…” he looks back into Jay Dawg’s eyes, and then begins to smile. “Maybe we can work something out.”

Jay Dawg grins in response as we fade out...

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

*shoves JD's face into a urinal cake that happens to be sitting on Bobby Riley's lap*

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Stop stealing my spots, they ain't gonna win you no respect!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Oh and BTW... I am showing this time. ;)

*grumble* Shuddup.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

*stunners TNT through a table*

BTW King... I think these backstage brawls should have something included in the descriptions on what is in the area, how to get to the ring... because thinking up that normally takes half my writing time away... blarg!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

JD, that's the point. This match is about creativity. If I gave you some things nearby, it'd just end up with you two writing the same match. This way is much more fun, and makes you think.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I mean with directions to the ring, stuff like that... the weapons, the room and stuff, we can think of... but a general layout... Just a thought.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

::nutshots JD::

There's some layout for ya, beeotch!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

*bitchslaps MacPhisto with a banana peel*

I challenge you to a duel!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I acc--

::stunners JD through 14 dildos::

TRICKED YOU!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

*sells the shot, takes all the dildos and shoves them in MacPhisto's 14 major organs*

Guest Powerplay

*Uses his POWERS OF OPAGE~! to deflect the dildos before they get near him. Damn you, MacPhisto, damn you.*

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

*TNT takes JD's title and spits on it, then gives it back*

Guest Beingz0wningj00

*takes TNT, spits on him then throws him into a dumpster*