TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

(Y)~!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
SJL Crimson, April 6th

Venue: The Continental Airlines Arena, in East Rutherford, New Jersey!

NEWBIE MATCH

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. Tod deKindes

-Your standard newb match.  Going for glory...or the gutter?  We shall see...

SINGLES MATCH FOR OLD-TIMES SAKE

Jack the Ripper vs. The Dark Reaper

-Jack's back!  Old rivals square off for the millionth time.Will Reaper's luck keep on going or will Jack come up with an unexspected win over Reaper? If T-Bone can win the TV title, who knows what could happen in this match.

SINGLES MATCH

Cutthroat vs. Randy Turner

-Cutthroat, the kid without a single victory out side of Matthew Kivell, promised a win for Crimson here and challenged Randy Turner, the man who lost to Frost on Metal soon after. So can Cutthroat keep his word or will he fall victim to Randy's Victimizer?

TV TITLE MATCH

T-Bone © vs. Frost

-T-Bone pulled an upset on Metal beating Kojack for the Television Title! Now he's making his first title defense, against Frost, who beat Randy Turner and Z on Metal as well. Now Frost is getting a shot at the TV title, because, well, he's cool.  Get it?  Cool?  Oh, I slay me...

HANDICAP MATCH

Mike Van Siclen vs. Z & Ced Ordonez

-MVS has a contract with a guarantee for a rematch for "his" European Title, but in the meantime, the Commish isn't going to let him off easy!  Z & Ced will be working together on this one.  Two men in the ring at a time--Z & Ced must tag in and out.  Of course, with the bumbling Z in the ring, you could read this "handicap match" as going either way...heh heh.

NON-TITLE GRUDGE MATCH

Shawn Brody vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

-On Metal, greed got the best of Shawn Brody and he attacked his protege, Tom Flesher.  Tom walked out of his match with Ced still the champion, but with a grudge to be settled.  How will the two former friends fare in this battle?

HARDCORE ELIMINATION MATCH

Jacob Helmsley vs. Xero vs. Mafia

-Falls count anywhere.  The guy who doesn't get eliminated wins.  Evil guy with pipe, crazy Xero, and evil mobmaster.  Yes, hardcore's where it's at...

MATCH FOR THE #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE JL WORLD TITLE

Stryke vs. Ash Ketchum

-XF9's victory on Metal gives Ash a chance to go for the contendership to his buddy Erek's belt, but he'll have to go through Stryke to get there.  Stryke's been having some troubles of his own with Taylor lately...BATTLE!

Gadzooks! How time flies!

Guest realitycheck

I do too. That match was, like, the official birth of the Z & Ced Connection. Floru green tights! NAO ripoff entrances! CHAOS!

-Z

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Mine was just this week as well. I actually lost the match on that card by word limit dq, because NOBODY EXPLAINED THOSE THINGS TO ANYONE!!!!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I don't remember who marked it. I just know that I lost by word limit dq, I was like 500 words over or something. I thought the limit was like the least you could write and then a bunch of other n00bs came out saying they were confused by the word limits too and basically we were all told tough shit.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Mine was just this week as well. I actually lost the match on that card by word limit dq, because NOBODY EXPLAINED THOSE THINGS TO ANYONE!!!!

"700 words over the limit? Not aloud? Wha?"

Guest Ace309

I used to strain to get TO the limit, and then add fifty words to make sure I was over. Geez. hehe

Guest CED Ordonez
I do too. That match was, like, the official birth of the Z & Ced Connection. Floru green tights! NAO ripoff entrances! CHAOS!

-Z

(Y) @ my greatest promos ever.

Guest Evolution

That must make my one year anniversary about one, two weeks before that.

Hmm.

Well, I guess anniversaries only count if you stick around. Har de har har.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I'm about a month later, where I technically joined and wasn't banned.