TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

Your ACTUAL and REAL LIFE SWF Shirts

WEll it's cos they're supposed to be netrual so they don't look nerdy, so i've avoided people's names and that. Again if you are gonna buy a shirt I make, tell me what to put on.

And sadly Dames, they don't do black sweatshirts.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I want it to say

"Hardcore Maniac" on the front

"You can't hurt me" on the back.

The dog logo was cool

Guest chirs3

Okeedokee, ah gots my check. I don't have quite as much free cash as I wanted, but I've still got a few people to hit up, so I'll be making my order shortly.

And if it turns out I can only get one right now, it's the bear. Mainly because I get the feeling that the J&R shirt will still be around by the time I get enough to buy it.

OK the problem with putting a bulldog on a shirt for Jay Dawg is I need to find one that's 1) big enough to take the scaling and 2) free for commercial use. I'm on it tho. Long Sleeve T, Golf Shirt and baseball shirt are still available!

Guest The Superstar

Not that I'm trying to steal Va'aiga's spotlight or anything, but I've started making SWF shirts as well~! Go to

http://www.cafepress.com/swfsjl

to see the TOM FLESHER "Superiority Complex" T-shirt, plus more to be added soon!

Guest Ace309

TESTIMONIAL

I loooooooooooooooooooove my Justice and Rule hoodie, and I'd totally keep the second one they sent me accidentally if I didn't want some profit to go to Thoth for the webspace.

Guest chirs3

T-minus 10 hours and counting til the purchase of a Justice and Rule T-shirt.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

I think one with just "(Y)" and a thumbs up would sell big time. Plus it wouldn't involve walking around in public wearing clothing that blatantly advertises an imaginary e-fed based on a fake sport. Something like that... "Guy Lombardo Bridge" maybe... I dunno.

Guest chirs3

Ordered!

This has probably been said before, but I forget - how much of the $19.99 goes to... whoever it goes to, and how much goes to CafePress?