TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreyLazarus416

One And Only Week 39 Thread

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Disco attacks Mark Posey, and rams his head into the steps. He throws him into the crowd and delivers a couple chairshots to him too.

Announcers say we need a commisioner. If they have another one, this'll be what, #8?

Sanders and Disco argue. Disco wants to know who the hell D-Lo Brown thinks he is. Glen says that Mike's "blood bleeds Sports Entertainment Xtreme." Not quite that Glen. Disco says he needs to get the job done. Mike: "Just let me get my shit on." Well, that was kind of random

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Disco asks Sanders who in the hell Dlo thinks he is coming in here and demanding things of Disco. Disco says that despite all of Sanders screw ups he is still SEX and was hand picked by Vince Russo. He says he has to go out there and beat DLo's ass tonight and that SEX will have his back tonight.

A pretty clever set up for a swerve since Disco is talking out of both sides of his mouth to both guys.

Guest RedJed

That smells like a swerve to me by Disco.......basically Disco was talking shit about D-Lo and kind of made up with Sanders, telling him he was SEX through and through and he should kick D-Los ass tonight, and that him and the rest of SEX for once will have Sanders back.

Like I said, smells like a swerve to turn Sanders.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Sorry Dames, Tenay told us but it went in one ear and out the other.

Guest RedJed
Who's the dork at ringside with Siaki?

Dames

Some goofball who won that auction shit.

Guest RedJed

I know they are supposed to have a new commish either this week or next, but I'm not sure who it will be. Who knows, it might be Tenay himself.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

"Of course, everyone knows Ace in the Holy Sonny Siaki." Sonny says he's the guy with the best looks and the best body, and Young is kind of, "fat and ugly." Sonny says that the beef didn't start between him and Young, but between the beautiful Desire and that "scank" Athena. "This match tonight, it's Desire vs. Fatty." Ooooh, owned.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Siaki tells David Young that he knows they haven't been getting along because Siaki is good looking and Young is fat and ugly. HE says that the problem really started between his beautiful Desire and that skank Athena. Siaki says that this match doesn't involve them and that the match is Desire vs. Fatty. Siaki says he's leaving the ring and that Young should too.

Guest RedJed

I think Saturn got that line about "being a tough guy" from A Man Apart. I think Vin Diesel said that exact thing in the film.

That was a weird segway there with Jarrett and then now here we go, Saturn-Barton. Cool.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Ohhh fuck me. It's time to say it.

SWERVE, SWERVE, SWERVE! Young spinebusters Athena, and Desire pins her.

Didn't Young spinebuster Desire last week? And now they're hugging?

Perry with Goldylocks. Perry says he's beenin 500 fights. When he was a kid, he was told he'd have to be in 500 fights before he could be called a legit tough guy. Saturn says that after a while, being tough isn't that important. Jeff Jarrett interupts, and he'll be out there tonight for an interview. Barton attacks, and we get the brawl down to the ring to start the match.

Barton's tights are... Unique.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Barton just summed up the Brawl for All, and talked about being in Japan. Nothing special.

Perry's eye is already busted open. Cross armbar (Barry Darsow lives!) from Saturn.

Guest RedJed

Crowd is hot tonight, I dont blame them. This show has impressed me, didn't think it would be this good.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Here's something for you Dames:

At the end of the Sandman match Tenay played up how New Jack's desire to dive off of the balcony cost there team the match since it left Sandman alone.

Guest RedJed

HA! Did you all just see that bladejob by Saturn? Never seen the camera do a closeup of a bladejob shot, they even showed him putting the gigger back in his glove

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think the deal here is that Barton wants to knock Saturn out so he keeps trying to do that and thus the ref keeps checking.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Yesh, he's telling the ref to check him so he doesn't want to win by pin.

Barton is doing a good job of making me forget about the Smoking Gunns right here.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Tenay plays up that Barton has hurt his hand trying to knock out Saturn and thus Saturn was able to outlast Barton and get the submission on his hand.

Guest RedJed

Saturns theme music is a very close version of Kashmir, cool.

I really liked that match, solid story in the it even playing into the finish.

Here we go, a New Jack-Sandman feud.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Sandman is pissed at New Jack for breaking from the plan to jump off the balcony. Then the New Church attacked.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

saturn.jpg

saturn02.jpg

New Jack and Sandman argue about having a plan, and then we get this.

Guest RedJed

Err I guess not on the Sandman-New Jack thing........yes, the fireball spot from Mitchell returns!!