TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy

Puroresu is for Pussies

Guest Kamui
Oh, and I only read until the end of page 1 and Page 5 as I got bored with the stupid gay insults. Some of you act like fucking third graders.

You were saying?

Mom, he picked on me and she's got cooties....why can't we all just go play kickball!

My point was, moron, that with all of the "You're gay" insults, you're acting like third graders. I don't see what your point was in bolding both of them, but whatever. You're obviously a moron.

-Duo

Guest Memphis

Calm the fuck down Duo, don't diss on Rando. I don't want to post for him, but it looks to me as though his post was meant with comical intentions. In other words, he was joking.

Calling people morons because they use bold writing is just as immature as calling someone gay.

M

Guest Banky

Don't hate on Duo, I'm the only true hypocrite on this message board.

Guest saturnmark4life

I know I always look forward to a mass banning of numbnuts! What a riot.

Guest Banky
I know I always look forward to a mass banning of numbnuts! What a riot.

2566 posts and you've yet to add anything valuable to this message board.

How sad.

Guest Mik at Cornell
Oh, and I only read until the end of page 1 and Page 5 as I got bored with the stupid gay insults. Some of you act like fucking third graders.

You were saying?

Mom, he picked on me and she's got cooties....why can't we all just go play kickball!

My point was, moron, that with all of the "You're gay" insults, you're acting like third graders. I don't see what your point was in bolding both of them, but whatever. You're obviously a moron.

-Duo

He put the text in bold fucktard because you just did what you were accusing everyone else of doing... using stupid gay insults.

Me defending Rando... surely a sign of the apocalypse.

Guest Jubuki

Doesn't look like you've got a pair so far, markboy. Come find out what a 'riot' it really is, Sparky.

Guest saturnmark4life

I'm just begging you to lead me to where a real riot might be.

Guest Banky
I'm just begging you to lead me to where a real riot might be.

And what are you going to do?

Guest saturnmark4life

Oh, not much, naturally. I only come here to kill time and discuss music for the most part, and that's why I only have as many posts as I do despite being here for well over a year. 'Contributing' to folders like this doesn't concern me all that much. But I'm not at work, so I'm here.

Guest Banky
Oh, not much, naturally. I only come here to kill time and discuss music for the most part, and that's why I only have as many posts as I do despite being here for well over a year. 'Contributing' to folders like this doesn't concern me all that much. But I'm not at work, so I'm here.

What the fuck are you talking about???

Guest subliminal_animal
I wasn't really insulting anyone there so that's a DUD for not getting your facts straight

You get a "DUD" for not getting your SEXUALITY straight!

How's that for a gay insult? Don't steal it!

P.S. You can take that insult to mean either you don't which one to go with, or that I'm telling you that you should go with the one that's not gay, or "straight." That one might also mean I hate homo-ish types.

P.S.S. Damn, I had this killer joke, but I forgot.

P.S.S.S. Wait, I just remembered ... I hear he's also a "DUD" in the sack!

This thread would be funnier if everytime you said you said the word gay or mentioned a gay sex act, you said "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

And a Monty Python reference can't hurt.

If I were you, I would've edited out everything I (you) wrote there as soon as it posted and replaced it with, "My bad, wrong thread!"

....and *I* am the one who takes things too seriously? Relax, don't take everything so literally. Get that sand out of your vagina and join the rest of us.

I think this Banky guy's a guy, man. He doesn't have any vaginas.

Why do you think people in the CE folder look down on posting a news bit without actually offering an opinion.

They do? That's kind of stupid ... no, wait, that's actually totally fagged-out. And we're trippin' on the straight truth.

Wow, you're a clever lad.  So I have to ask - were you dropped on your head as a baby, or did your brain damage first result from being left in an unventilated room your parents had just finished painting?

I wonder how many times people can adjust the language in this insult or its close-lovin' cousins before they accidentally start copying each other's variations and we have lawsuits on our guilty littlie litigious hands.

And besides, those smart-o insults went out with the dinos, anyway.

muto.jpg

Puro Legend Keiji Mutoh says "Jubuki & DFK are fags"

Good one, Keiji.

I'll agree that that was certainly a good one, Keiji.

Too bad I've only had 7 or 8 GoonSquad signups to my board...I was looking forward to a mass banning of a bunch of you numbnuts.

Who are the GoonSquad? If they're a message board stable, I am so in (if they let me!). And the mass bannings of numbnuts seem like something for someone tripping on the power of the false realities, as well as not even being on Tough Enough.

And by the way, Kotz, when you decide to do something other than yap like a Pomeranian -- like, say, pay for your own apartment, pay for your own new car, live 200 miles away from your relatives, work on your Ph.D., work on getting your name in a few scientific journals, hold down a steady job, and be 100% more photogenic -- you let me know, sunshine.  I'll give you a round of applause or something.  More likely 'or something'.

Why is living far away from your relatives an accomplishment? "I hate you mom! I'm never seeing you again (because the first relationship didn't work out, perhaps), and you can only call me during free weekends! On the celly!"

And I've been in scientific journals, too. You can just accidentally spill some correction fluid on all the letters that aren't in your name and then just tell colleagues and arrogant people you're trying to impress that at least you didn't screw up the important part/parts ('cause some people consider their name/names as two separate things). Or blame it on printing mistakes, like maybe how they spilled correction fluid on it while it was printing. I never bothered to do that, though. No one reads that bull.

But nevertheless, you getting your name in the mailbag section or whatever is pretty impressive. Next time, though, draw some cool pictures of Mega Man battling Silver Surfer on the envelope, and they might print that in there, too. Plus they're giving away a neat lithograph this month to the best one they get.

You sound like Rick Scaia, scamp - drop s'more numbers on us and watch as we all quiver in fear of your sizable metacognitive wang.  Whoopdedoo.

You were hitting us up with the inside InfoTrac on your Ph.D. Man ... I only wish letters were numbers and numbers were still numbers, so then you'd be on your own back. But even then, that might not be worth having to speak in super-binary.

Wait, never mind, you also mentioned 200 miles per IQ or something, right? I think that might be pretty good.

Doesn't look like you've got a pair so far, markboy.  Come find out what a 'riot' it really is, Sparky.

If someone said that to me on the street, I would wet my pants and hand over my wallet, posthaste and pronto.

Edited by subliminal_animal

Guest saturnmark4life
muto.jpg

Puro Legend Keiji Mutoh says "Jubuki & DFK are fags"

Good one, Keiji.

I'll agree that that was certainly a good one, Keiji.

Man...you can bash Mutoh all you want...but he outdid himself there didn't he? Good one, Keiji.