TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Scary Shit

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Could've also been a large bird, SP. There's been reports of huge birds (with, like, 20 ft. wingspans) living down south.

Guest SP-1

Aye. There's alot of legends and stuff here.

One day I'll go down light road just for shites and giggles. It's a local legend in Summerville here. Cross the railroad tracks and go down this road and this light appears and sometimes goes across the road or up to your car. I've heard all kinds of stuff from friends and family.

The best thing was on Halloween we went down this road, packed in two cars, where if you get out at night these demon dogs supposedly come after you. My best friend stops the car, gets out, and takes a piss on the side of the road. Hilarious. Though I did catch some weird sounds on tape that night.

Guest HBK16

Theres no town legend or anything fun like that here. The only scary thing is the guy that lives next to me. He will sit in his porch for hours without getting up. And I mean hours. I went to work one day at 7am. Came back at 3pm. Still there. Went to my friends and cam back around 11pm and still there. Now I thought that he must have gotten up during the time i was gone. But the next day he sat there all day. I mean he probly got up like twice. Weird Shit. And he kinda looks like Snoop Dog.

Guest tank_abbott
One day I'll go down light road just for shites and giggles. It's a local legend in Summerville here. Cross the railroad tracks and go down this road and this light appears and sometimes goes across the road or up to your car. I've heard all kinds of stuff from friends and family.

Are you in UP/ Wisconsin?

Guest papacita

Eh...not really all that scarym but it's weird as hell.

Back in the day, I had a WWF action figure fed...used to videotape the PPV's and stuff...I'm sure I've said this before. Anyway, a little while after Brian Pillman died, I did this angle where his ghost came back to haunt the fed...and I had him feud with Kane for a little bit. During one of my videotaped PPVs, I had a match between he and Kane, and in the background you can hear this loud "CLING, CLING, CLING" sound coming from the ceiling fan. You don't hear it in any of the matches but this one. I got up, turned the ceiling fan off, but you could still hear the loud "CLING, CLING" sound throughout the entire match, and it stops right after the match ends. I've got it on tape too...it's weird as hell.

Guest Retro Rob
Well i live with a large furry mammal

I call him "Dad"

are you bam margera?

I'm lost on that reference

Bam Magera is on Jackass. He has a fat and hairy dad that he terrorizes.

As for ghost stories, we don't have anything like that around here. I guess it is because I don't live in a small town like some of you guys. Personally, I guess I believe in stuff like that, but I have never witnessed it.

Guest Astro
As a Kid my TV come on ALL the time in the middle of the night and would actually CHANGE channels...It could not had been my Sister or my parents cuz they were on the other side of the house...It wasn't my Dogs since I left the Remote on the Table and the dogs never could reach it...I stopped when I got a new tv...But It's still at my Grandmother's Attic...I may bust it out just to see if it still does it...

You ever have the TV checked??????????

and ONE more thing...My Wife's Uncle's House was on this old Farm House (but he didn't farm or nothing)...But a Cow would always show up every night at around Midnight and Moo exactly 4 times and walk away...It went on for months and we never figured where he came from because he went into the woods and we could never find him...

Whoa whoa whoa.....

Let me get this straight, you saw and hearda cow late at night, so you went searching for it through the woods?

You crazy fuck, you!

I wouldn't have. Fuck that shit, I woulda shot the cow out of a window or something, I wouldnt even have thought of going after em.

Anyway, no real stories for me to tell I suppose, just a SHITLOAD of weird noises at my house all the time. That honestly CANT be explained. Also, a few times, I have heard my mom calling me, and I would go downstairs, and she wouldnt be home yet, meaning that im the only one in the house.

Oh yeah, one more. One time, my mom and brother left the house to take one of my friends home or something(This was a few years back) and i was doing some Math in my kitchen, when this really old book that was on my refrigerator just slid off and hit the ground. Scared the fuck out of me. I closed my eyes and guided myself outside. I stayed on my damn porch with my eyes closed untill my mom got back too. Damn Ghosts. I believe in them.

I haven't encountered anything but my dad recently had this open house that he went to in our town. Anyways, they were doing construction in the front yard so he went in through the back door down into the cellar/basement where everybody was supposed to go. Anyways he told me he took a few steps in and just couldn't go any further, the whole creepy feeling/something evil here vibe. Anyways so the couple wants an inspection and my dad decides to go with them to the house(this is a later date) and upon entering the cellar, the inspector opens up the dumb waiter where there's still dried blood there(I mean, gross). My dad got the same creepy vibe feeling about then and he ended up waiting outside.

Dried blood in the dumb waiter? Yikes and my dad said that he learned that an old murder had occurred in the house like a good 50-60 years ago(this house was supposedly pretty old, around 100 or so). Pretty damn creepy.