TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 40 Thread

Guest RedJed

This certainly isnt anything like the six man HC match with these guys last week.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I could've sworn I heard Tenay say, "He tried to hit him with the dildo."

After Best of the Best 3, anything involving that is possible.

Guest RedJed

New Jack is completely worthless in a match like this with little HC stuff, Sandman is about the same way. But if they just go balls out and have a crazy match with weapons (with a very few actual wrestling moves) it works.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I bet dollars to donughts that Syxx-Pac will find his way back into TNA before too long.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think this match will get about 20 minutes then they'll end with whatever Jarrett is doing.

Red vs. Lynn next week...cool.

Guest Galactic Gigolo
Somebody used a dildo in a match?

Yes, Rick Feinburg (the resident gay manager) used on in the match. It was part of the battle royal, and with how bad and long that was, the dildo was refreshing. Never thought I'd say that.

Whoo! Give this 20 and I'll be ecstatic.

Guest RedJed

Yes, Rick Feinburg (the resident gay manager) used on in the match. It was part of the battle royal, and with how bad and long that was, the dildo was refreshing. Never thought I'd say that.

lol........they must not be working with ROH anymore I assume with a "character" like that.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

ROH has a gay tag team (Christopher Street Connection) who MADE OUT on one of the first shows. They'll proably still be working together. At least, I hope they will.

Guest ShooterJay

lol........they must not be working with ROH anymore I assume with a "character" like that.

Nope, Rick Feinberg has been around before and after the ROH co-promotion, it's still going on.

Guest RedJed
ROH has a gay tag team (Christopher Street Connection) who MADE OUT on one of the first shows. They'll proably still be working together. At least, I hope they will.

Oh I know, but they're ripping on ROH owner Rob Feinstein there with that character.......I've heard he is really gay though, so maybe he doesn't even care lol

Guest tpww7

From the tapes I've seen, CSC looks to of gotten over with the crowd a good amount.

Guest RedJed

Nope, Rick Feinberg has been around before and after the ROH co-promotion, it's still going on.

Oh ok, nevermind then.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

He's got a very masculine body, but at the same time, he just seems extremely gay. Maybe at the next show I should pull a 'Family Guy' and expose my nipple to him and see how he reacts.

Fun match so far, by the way.