TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thoth

SJL Crismon Card - April 24, 2003

Guest Thoth

SJL Crimson Card

Venue: The United Center in Chicago, Illinois!

Due Date: Thursday, April 24 @ 5 PM EDT

Send promos, marked matches, and related material to: realitycheck

Opening Promo: "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Behold! The booking debut of Thoth! No-show and be put on a bus!

The demon hell busride!

THE FIRST MATCH ON THE CARD

Leo Breslin vs Syndicate

Description: Leo Breslin debuted last week! And he lost. So did Syndicate, against David Blazenwing. You know what that means? SOME-one has to win this match. Unless you both no-show. And since you're fairly new, a word of advice. DON'T.

Rules: Normal match. Countout and DQ rules apply.

Word limit: 3000

Send to: 5_moves_of_doom

TELEVISION TITLE MATCH

John Duran© vs. David Blazenwing

Description: Blazenwing recently returned to the JL, and this past Sunday, scored a win over Syndicate to crack a shot at John Duran's TV belt. He?s been defending that thing left and right... is the strain getting to him?

Rules: Normal match. Countout and DQ rules apply.

Word limit: 3500

Send to: Thoth

NO-DQ MATCH

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs. Viktor Tarakanov

Description: Charlie Matthews impressed a few heads in his debut match. An old-school throwback to the days of yore where sweaty men rubbed against other sweaty men, different in the fact that televisions were smaller back then. His code of honor disallows cheating, but what will he do when the rules allow it? Does Tarakanov have his number? Or does he have the number of the local ice cream store instead?

Rules: Countout and DQ rules do not apply

Word limit: 4000

Send to: Tod deKindes

And now, I'd like to announce that there is going to be a world title contendership mini-tournament! The winner of this gets a shot at the title at some point in the future. The first round of matches will be on Crimson, and here are the brackets:

Tryst vs Dace Night - Send to Longdogger_Pete

Spike Jenkins vs Manson - Send to WrestlingDeacon

All matches have a word limit of 5000, and regular rules apply. The winners will advance to a final singles match on the next card, where the winner will be named the number one contender to the world championship!

Good luck you unwashed sons of bitches!

WORLD TITLE THREE-WAY 3 MIMUTE ELIMINATION MATCH

Sean Atlas© vs Crow vs Christian Blackwell

Description: The man on a mission: Christian Blackwell.

The gothic warrior: Crow.

The champion: Sean Atlas.

RUSH!

Rules: Normal match, countout and DQ rules apply. The match follows elimination rules: when one man is pinned, or submits or otherwise has a fall scored on him, he is eliminated from the match for three minutes. During that time only two men remain, who then wrestle under normal conditions. If a pinfall is scored during that time, the match is over, and a winner is declared. If the eliminated man tries to interfere, he is ejected from the match.

Word limit: 6500

Send to: realitycheck

Guest realitycheck

I gave this man power. I'd just like to remind you all of that. :D

Good card, Thoth. Our reign of terror, with Pete in tow, begins. Be afraid, JLers.

-Z

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I just want to say, that Thoth is the greatest Dancer to ever grace the DDR World~!

I have no idea what I'm talking about

Guest WrestlingDeacon

That's a cool idea for the main Thoth. I like that alot. The rest of the card is a little bland, but booked very well and with that main and the mini-tourney you don't need a lot of crazy gimmicks. I can see why I lost the booking slot to you.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Well, what happens after three minutes? Does the other guy get to come back?

Guest Ace309

Presumably. The point of the match seems to be to find a way to eliminate both your opponents within the three-minute span.

Guest Tod deKindes

I just wanna let the leaguers know that Charlie Matthews has already turned a full match in.

Learn from this guy.

Guest The Superstar

Hey, it's only because it was my last day of Spring Break and I'm busy the next 2 days. It's not like I don't have a life :D

Guest Powerplay

I believe Janus set the record, though. He had his first match in within hours of the card, if I remember correctly.

I believe Janus set the record, though. He had his first match in within hours of the card, if I remember correctly.

:D

Yes, yes I did. It scared people.

Sign in to follow this