TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grand Slam

SWF Smarkdown Card!!

Guest Coffin Surfer
Main Event

Six Man Tornado Tag Team Match

"Deathwish" Danny Williams, Frost & "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson v. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher, Ejiro Fasaki and J Dawg

Since when is a six man tag so boring that a stupid match gimmick popularized by Kevin fucking sucks Sullivan has to be added? 

Note: This is not a real question, I'm just venting my dislike for the pointless gimmick.

As was explained to me Danny -- Grand Slam liked the idea of one huge uncontrollable brawl leading into Battleground. It really does make sense if you look at it that way. I prefer tagging in 6-man's too, but hey, this'll be great anyway, eh?

Who says a normal six man can't be in out of control of brawl. There's a difference between in out of control brawl and a complete clusterfuck mess of a match. That's all I'm saying.

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Edwin, it sounds vulgar because you got the name wrong. The correct name is Bone's Edge (If I'm not mistaken...which I probably am)

Guest Tyler McClelland

No, Edwin was correct. ASA's finisher was "Bone To The Bone"

DUDES!

You are SO...TOTALLY...fucked!

If you think I'd ever let two know nothing pieces of shite like Deja Dead get one over on Neilsen...you've got another thing coming. No one can stop Neilsen's undefeated in handicap matches record, not Deja Vu, not the IoD, not Wild and Dangerous...not even J&R. No one can cause him to lose a handicap match...

NO ONE!

Dude...seriously...

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
DUDES!

You are SO...TOTALLY...fucked!

If you think I'd ever let two know nothing pieces of shite like Deja Dead get one over on Neilsen...you've got another thing coming. No one can stop Neilsen's undefeated in handicap matches record, not Deja Vu, not the IoD, not Wild and Dangerous...not even J&R. No one can cause him to lose a handicap match...

NO ONE!

Dude...seriously...

I request a match with this guy. Frost, come on.

Guest Grand Slam

::Grand Slam slaps the palm of his hand on his head::

I swear to God, you people are just never fucking happy.

Do you want to know whay it is a 6 man Tornado tag? Really?

I like them. I love tornado tags. It is one of my favorite "non-PPV type" stips. Every Tornado tag I have ever seen has been a fricking blast. So there you go, I just have no taste. Yeesh...

Criminy, what is this, "dog-pile on Grand Slam" week?

::sigh:: At least TNT thinks I am God. And King said the card was "decent enough". That will get me through... ;)

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Alright, first show after the ppv, Chilly Chilly Bang Bang vs. Neilsen of the Jungle in a handicap match, if that pussy accepts!

As for the six man tornado tag, I've got to say I'm not too happy with it either. A tornado tag can be fun, but with this you've got six men in the ring at the same time to keep track of and I think that is going to be a little hard to work. It will come out looking like a battle royale. I'm not dissing the stip, I just think it's going to be very hard to write and not produce the type of match Grand Slam thinks it will.

Guest Ace309

... well, *I* like the torando six-man.

If only because it allows for nicely Rube Goldberg-esque tag finishers like the Figure Seven and the Crab Mutilation.

Er, and I suppose Jay Dawg can be involved with one, too. ;)

This looks like a reasonably entertaining card for the time we have left before the PPV, and I'm *always* a fan of a good six.

Guest Grand Slam

I got no symapthy for you in the 6 man match. As a veteran of quite a few Stables Title matches, I understand the challenges. Those are the challenges I like to see. This is a workable stip. If you think you need the word limit upped, just ask. I'm sure King would be accomidating as long as you give him a little waring so he can let the other team know...

Guest Goodear
No one can stop Neilsen's undefeated in handicap matches record, not Deja Vu, not the IoD, not Wild and Dangerous...not even J&R. No one can cause him to lose a handicap match...

NO ONE!

Dude, Judge and I stink at handicapped matches because they suck a freaking dick. Get a partner and see what happens to yah Monkey.

Guest Powerplay
No one can stop Neilsen's undefeated in handicap matches record, not Deja Vu, not the IoD, not Wild and Dangerous...not even J&R.  No one can cause him to lose a handicap match...

NO ONE!

Dude, Judge and I stink at handicapped matches because they suck a freaking dick. Get a partner and see what happens to yah Monkey.

I'm certainly up for it. Bring it B-).

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Wild and Dangerous = undefeated in Handicap matches.

Don't take my word for it; just ask Hizzoner... ^_^

Guest Powerplay
Wild and Dangerous = undefeated in Handicap matches.

Don't take my word for it; just ask Hizzoner... ^_^

Yeah, then again you've only won one normal tag match. What's that say :P?

(Now THAT'S build up for a feud!)

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Well then, I guess Justice and Rule will just have to be victim number 2, won't you?

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I like the card, Mark. Writing the matches with lots of people all over the place is a true test of writing ability, and it'll get the juices flowing as we head into the PPV.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I agree with both... so I guess I don't care either way.

This should be fun either way.

Guest Coffin Surfer
... well, *I* like the torando six-man.

If only because it allows for nicely Rube Goldberg-esque tag finishers like the Figure Seven and the Crab Mutilation.

But this goes back to what I'm saying, you can do triple team stuff in a normal six man as well.

What makes a six man tag before a PPV so great is the tension between the rivals. It creates an intense claustophobic atmosphere that can explode at any minute. It also gives the opportunity to limit the contact between the fueding wrestlers, bulding the tension for the PPV match even more.

I'm sorry but you just can't get that with an epic Tornado Tag.

Williams/TNT/Frost vs. Flesher/Ejiro/JD=Brilliant, Great Booking.

Williams/TNT/Frost vs. Flesher/Ejiro/JD Tornado Tag=Still Good but IMO a bit overkill.

Once again, that's all I'm saying. And If I've offended you Grand Slam, or you take this as an insult to your booking, I apologize.

And I take back what I said about Tornado Tags, I just remembered that Benoit/Malenko vs. Sabu/Taz was a very good underrated match, better than any match from the so called Malenko/Guerrero Classics. I still defend it as the greatest match in the history of ECW that doesn't involve a certain two FMW guys.

Guest HVilleThugg

For the sake of those not wishing to wait for Mark to come on and tell you...let's just say 5pm eastern time. That seems to be the norm.

Da "here to save the day once again" H

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
If you think you need the word limit upped, just ask. I'm sure King would be accomidating as long as you give him a little waring so he can let the other team know...

Oh fuck it, I should've asked earlier... where's Taamo? Wanna give this baby a 7.5K limit, bud?

Bah, it's 1:15... and I can't write anything tomorrow, so I suppose I'll just have to edit this thing down...

Guest Ace309

I have no substantive objection to raising the word limit.

That said... DUDE. We were talking ALL NIGHT! Why didn't you just ASK ME?!

Guest Grand Slam

Doh!!!!

I forgot to put a time on the due date!! Consider it fixed, although it is a little late to do so.

Oh and Danny, I apologize if I jumped a little bit at you. It was a stressful week out here in the real world for me and I was a little twitchy. Forgive and forget is my policy around here. (Except where Outcast is concerned... grrrr... ;) )

P.S. - I was just joking about the OC thing, just in case it doesn't come through...

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I have no substantive objection to raising the word limit.

That said... DUDE. We were talking ALL NIGHT! Why didn't you just ASK ME?!

Because I didn't realize that I needed one until about 2am? :P

Meh, Frost has the match now to put on the finishing touches, so you guys can work out any work limit problems... probably best to just keep them at 7K, as to not make the change on the day it's due. Heh.