TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

A Battle of Predictions

Guest chirs3

Thugg was Deja Vu?!

SHIT! I KNEW I shouldn't have jobbed them out so much!

*locks the door, bolts the windows*

Man, Thugg, do you ever get worked up!

I think you might have taken my partner and possibly Judge wrong about this. If anything just ignore them. We aren't complaining about this match, I know I'm not. They just said at first they thought so and so.

If you created Deja Vu, then kudos on making an original set of characters. I hate to write against them because I'm not funny, and can't write funny, meaning I don't feel I can do them justice. But it's not to slight you.

and by the way.. this TLC match has got to be the hardest damn match I have ever written before, I can see why they aren't attempted too often. :)

Guest Crowe

Sean Atlas vs. Dace Night

In their SWF premiere!!!

- I would like to think I know these guys better than most people, and even that does not give me the slightest idea of who to pick for this match. I'm going by the fact that Sean has managed to beat Dace twice before, both matches being of importance. So, Sean Atlas for the victory.

Beezel vs. Janus

A cage match for the HCG Title!

- Beezel has been on a role recently, and I'm not exactly sure the Hell Machine from down south (Australia... not Hell) can beat him. But what the hell, I've read Janus' match and it kicks ass, so Janus for the victory. Plus, he sacrifices virginal JLH clones to me on a daily basis, see signature for details.

Michael Craven vs. Mike Van Siclen

For the US Title!

- Ash is a good writer but so is Mike. Then again, Mike is SO much cooler and I'll be damned if he doesn't write his ass off for this PPV! Besides, he predicts me all the time, so Mike Van Siclen for th victory.

Jay Dawg vs. Danny Williams

A rematch for the ICTV Title!

- This match is gonna fuckin' own, regardless of which man gets their text posted. Even though Danny Williams is the man and is a damn technical genius, JD is my main fuckin' man and I have full faith that he can beat the Deathwish! One! Two! Motherfuckin' Three! Right in the ring! Jay Dawg is gonna take the victory.

Neilsen of the Jungle and Michelle vs. the Suicide King and a partner of his choosing

For pride, revenge, and a chance to settle things once and for all!

- Gawd, I don't know. I already know I'm gonna be autojobbed for my entire future SWF career because of the things I've made King say/do in my commentary, so there's no point sucking up his ass by predicting him to win. Thus, I see Neilsen, the man who swears even more than me, taking this match nice and good. \m/ Neilsen for the victory.

Justice and Rule vs. Déjà Vu vs. Wild and Dangerous

A six man TLC match for the Tag Titles!

- Deja Vu are out of the game it seems, so this leaves me to decide between Justice and Rule and Wild and Dangerous. ... as if I can go against Justice and Rule, they're on a freakin' roll and I don't know what can stop them! J&R for the victory.

MAIN EVENT

“THE SUPERIOR ONE” TOM FLESHER VS. FROST VS. TNT

IN A THREEWAY DANCE FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

- Ghastly match to decide for, all three guys are awesome at writing and have a great chance of winning. Shit.... TNT rocks da socks, Frost is great... but Flesher, this guy is scary good.... ack, The Superior Asshole Lip Guy Tom Flesher to take the victory.

Guest Powerplay

Well fuck all.

Thugg, I have to admit I was pissed when you first booked the match. I wanted to book something the show just before the PPV and you sorta one upped me. This, coupled with the fact that my day then had been utter shit really fucked me up. Even with that done, I was still pissed with the fact that 1) We were doing a TLC and 2) We basically throwing in another tag team that, while having tons of history with us, were just returning and had no heat with us. I'm in exams right now. I have my final two tomorrow, I had one yesterday, and I had my trumpet juries Friday. This wasn't the ideal time for me to even attempt to promo and build up a match. I lightened up to the TLC because Ejiro thought up a great gameplan deal, so please don't bitch about that. I am slightly pissed that W&D got thrown into it. I really really wanted to do something with them down the road with our first meeting, and you kinda shot those plans. I'm not going to hold that against you, and I'm not going to get angry at your for it because I didn't tell you, but I do have a right to be slightly ticked.

Mat wrestling and Puro? I don't know how to appolligize that my guy is a fucking ring technician, but that's how I developed him. C'est la vie. I still go through a table like anyone else. I don't think I ever got pissy at you for doing stupid and funny crap during a match except the tickling because, again, I was seriously pissed that day. We did say your movesets were kinda hard to work with, and they are: It takes a while to adapt to them and they aren't... well, they are just weird. You do need a few more credible moves in there, that's pretty much it.

I don't want to do funny shit? Christ, I wrote my best match against you guys doing funny shit. Seriously, this has only come up because of the TLC and really only because W&D got thrown in. Don't take this one complaint as an entire attack on you and your character(s).

I've only complained about two things with you: The TLC and the tickle. I don't mind the tickle and I'm not angry about the TLC anymore. Christ, just calm it for a moment, okay?

Guest Chuck Woolery

But Neilsen... Craven and I both have e's in our name. Two, in fact.

Guest The Superstar
But Neilsen... Craven and I both have e's in our name. Two, in fact.

Double Count-out~!

Guest Powerplay
But Neilsen... Craven and I both have e's in our name.  Two, in fact.

Double Count-out~!

OMGODZ, DRAW ENDINGS~!!

Guest The Superstar

BATTLEGROUND 2003!!!

AN SWF PAY-PER-VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA!

Sunday May 4th

Live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado!

Sean Atlas vs. Dace Night

In their SWF premiere!!!

The crowd boos them off stage! And Funyon says "15 minute time limit" which makes everyone very suspicious! And they're correct when Dace and Sean battle to a...........

DOUBLE DQ!

Beezel vs. Janus

A cage match for the HCG Title!

Janus beingz winningz easily, but Beezel gives him THE MIDDLE FINGER as Janus starts to leave! And Janus gets pissed off and kicks his ass some more! But then Janus is so FAT that when he jumps from the top rope the ring caves in! And the crowd chants "Holy Cow!" and Beezel says "Your dead" (he LITERALLY spells it like that!) and Beezel runs out of the cage to win!

And then there's an intermission as they fix the ring and they hire Annie Electic to perform HOT LESBIAN ACTION on top of the roof of the building!!!!!

Michael Craven vs. Mike Van Siclen

For the US Title!

Ash trips and falls on his FACE on the way to the ring, so Mike uses FACE psychology (as in face body part, not face good guy you dumb smart smarks) and eventually works in his new submission, the CARDINAL SIN CLUTCH. Since the cardinal sin is MASTURBATION, he moves his fist back and forth on Ash's face like he's masturbating! And Ash taps out!

Jay Dawg wins in 3 seconds with a backslide!

Neilsen of the Jungle and Michelle vs. the Suicide King and a partner of his choosing

For pride, revenge, and a chance to settle things once and for all!

King's mystery partner is none other than BIG POPPA POPICK OF TEH OAOAST!!!!!!!! And Popick says I SAVED THE BOARD SO JOB TO ME!!! And they DO! And Neilson says "I roar to you, motherf*cker" and Popick makes out with his husband!

J&R are too busy MAT WRESTLING WITH EACH OTHER (omg feud!!! ) and Wild & Dangerous are hosting their show Wild & Dangerous Kids and Deja Vu are DEAD after their car took a plunge off of a mountain so no one wins and it is a NO CONTEST!

MAIN EVENT

“THE SUPERIOR ONE” TOM FLESHER VS. FROST VS. TNT

IN A THREEWAY DANCE FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

Triple count out!

Guest Coffin Surfer

Jay Dawg wins in 3 seconds with a backslide!

Shit, there goes my match! Thanks alot, now I only have a few hours to come with a new match.

Oh and about the odd mat wrestling and puro connection. The only mat wrestling you'll find in puro is in the first five minutes of junior matches and the shoot inspired stuff in Rings and UWFi. The New Japan guys mostly just lay around in rest holds which hardly counts as wrestling, and the All Japan guys are more about beating the piss out of each other.

Guest Powerplay

J&R are too busy MAT WRESTLING WITH EACH OTHER (omg feud!!! ) and Wild & Dangerous are hosting their show Wild & Dangerous Kids and Deja Vu are DEAD after their car took a plunge off of a mountain so no one wins and it is a NO CONTEST!

Best. Predictions. EVER.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

A special brand of H0tnewz!!! has infiltrated the predictions thread.

I quiver in fear. Or maybe that's irreverent laughter. Never can tell.

Guest Thoth
Oh and about the odd mat wrestling and puro connection. The only mat wrestling you'll find in puro is in the first five minutes of junior matches and the shoot inspired stuff in Rings and UWFi. The New Japan guys mostly just lay around in rest holds which hardly counts as wrestling, and the All Japan guys are more about beating the piss out of each other.

What about NOAH? I'm a Marufuji mark.

Guest Coffin Surfer
Oh and about the odd mat wrestling and puro connection. The only mat wrestling you'll find in puro is in the first five minutes of junior matches and the shoot inspired stuff in Rings and UWFi.  The New Japan guys mostly just lay around in rest holds which hardly counts as wrestling, and the All Japan guys are more about beating the piss out of each other.

What about NOAH? I'm a Marufuji mark.

From what I've seen of NOAH, it's about popping the crowd with crazy spots and bumping.

Of course, I was just generalizing, there's always excepetions in every fed. If everybody wrestled the same style and same type of matches it would be pretty boring.

I just dislike seeing puro stereotyped as mat wrestling, when in fact, the majority of the good stuff is not.

Guest Ace309

Indeed. The majority of the good stuff is a well-constructed, well-told story with more loops and twists than a Faulkner novel.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Guest HVilleThugg

Judge...I just don't care anymore. Fine, I was wrong...I don't wanna flame...I don't wanna argue. I just wanna quit. So I did. I'm not mad...well, I am mad, but not at you or wildchild or anyone in particular. I"m just mad, if that makes any sense. Being that I'm mad (which is happening very often these days when it comes to the fed), and that writing is just takes way too much time, and that I'm not particularly pleased with the direction of the fed, and that it seems that the way I like to do things isn't the way other people like to do things, and about a million other things I could add to this...I think it's just better if I quit. No one has to deal with me and the way I do things anymore, and I don't have to deal with the way everyone else does things.

Da "just doesn't give a shit anymore" H

Guest Coffin Surfer
:( Well Thugg, I'm very sorry to see you go. You've always been good to me, and have always been supportive when I was having problems rather it be putting up with my rants or offering me pointers on my writing. Wish I could convince you to change your mind, but I don't see that happening. I probably respected you more than any of the other elders, and often looked to your matches for influence.

Guest Ash Ketchum

*agrees with Danny's comments*

I can't really put theat into better words than what Mr. Williams said. :( :(

...I don't see a damned thing wrong with this fed or where it's going. Flesher is a great champion. TNT and Frost are both great contenders. Danny and JD are great at ICTV level. The tag team division has great champions. The Hardcore Championship has and will have all the attention it truly deserves. The U.S. title...I don't care, but it's got a great champion. Oh...and don't forget Neilsen. It's in much better shape than when there were apparently only a handful of wrestlers active.

Beezel can also be great. Still don't know who it is.

And letting some little bitches kill it for you...it's like leaving because Stone Froze or T-Bone believe they should've won.

Anyway, I like the SWF. It's party.

Guest Chuck Woolery
The U.S. title...I don't care, but it's got a great champion.

I'm touched, Neilsen. Really.

I agree with you, though.