TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 42 Thread

Guest tpww7

Tonight's line-up:

*Jeff Jarrett vs. Raven for NWA title

*Kid Kash vs. Amazing Red for X title

*Brian Lee & Slash vs. Ron & Don Harris vs. Perry Saturn & Justin Credible vs. Chris Harris & James Storm with the winners getting a tag title shot at champs Jerry Lynn & Amazing Red

*Lynn vs. Christopher Daniels

*D-Lo Brown & A.J. Styles vs. David Young & Sonny Siaki

*Shark Boy vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Jason Cross vs. Chris Sabin

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

About 6 minutes left.

Everyone come to the chat over at smarktalk.

Guest Zack Malibu

Are results still gonna be posted here, as usual? I'm running late at work (thank God I set the tape this morning!) so I need to check on them before I dart to the TV. I don't wanna miss anything.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Chris Harris speared Slash while he was trying to whirlybird Storm.

I believe that the whirlybird was teh only move left in TNA that had never been countered.

The end of an era

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I told you in my preview that the Styles/Dlo vs. Siaki/Young match would be good!

Guest RedJed

Everything tonight has been damn good, the finish of Red-Kash was odd though with the MAJOR delay in the pin. Crowd didn't know how to react to that, neither did I.

Main event time :)

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

I give up...

No more TNA for me.

Guest Raven_Effect01
FUCK JARRETT IS TURNING INTO HHH.

Damn it, who the hell can beat Jarrett for the title then?! This bullshit's getting out of hand!

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Jeez...

How long has Jarrett been Champion ? Don't you believe the Title would have changed hands by now.

I'm angry. So much hype...

Guest Raven_Effect01

Next week, Jarrett will probably come out with a wet dirty brown wig, pour water over his head, spit it out, then start constipating in his promos.

Guest ShooterJay

DAMMIT- TNA can't afford to shoot themselves in the foot like that.

And bringing in that fucking primadonna garbage idiot Sabu- DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

Sabu doesn't draw, Jarrett doesn't draw, Raven DOES. This is the first time EVER I've been upset with TNA.

Guest RedJed

That was a hell of a match, that was a hell of a show in fact. Expected everyone to bust it and they all did. Booking wasn't all over the place either.

I dont see how Jarrett is like HHH just because he won this match. As much as alot hate him, he still is pretty over judging by the pop at the finish. I think a ton of people from the heel section started to throw shit in the ring after the match, which isn't good, but thats not a clear indication that Jarrett isn't over and this finish probably needed to happen until a more clear idea is figured with Raven long term. Honestly I think they know this feud can sell tickets somewhat and they will milk a rematch with Raven winning that match next week, and then probably in 3 weeks from now we get a rematch with some added stip to it. I would mark out if they had the match become the first ever cage match in TNA personally. Anyway point is this........the match was damn good, regardless if Raven didnt get the belt yet or not. Just because they didn't put Raven over the first title match in doesn't mean he's going to get buried or even not get the belt, since I can almost guarantee he will when the rematch happens (which it will).

I thought it was lame that Sabu was brought in though, guess he starts a feud against the team ECW faction, oh yay.