TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasonX

Bad feeling about the IC Battle Royal

Guest Choken One

Nope...He can not be in it...But everyone is CONVINCED that that Comedy Player will give the title cred.

Honky HAS to show, he'll make the ppv worthwhile. I cannot believe they are even having the battle royale however, especially after the success of the SD tag title tournament. When you are putting all your upper midcarders in battle royales on PPV you have reached a new low. Absolutely ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if they freak and have Bischoff overturn the battle royale with a tourney after pleading with Vince or something, because then it would be harder for Austin to win. But I'm not holding my breath.

And why is everyone saying hurricane should win? Have I just erased his IC title reign from my memory? (It's sadly possible.)

Hasn't HTM not only burned his bridges with the WWE but also symbollic pulled down his pants and told Vince, JR, and everyone else in the WWE's top power structure to suck his balls? I doubt he'll show up....

Guest JDMattitudeV1

Come on guys, we all know that A-Train is winning the title, after all his last reign was such a success.

The sad thing is I can see this happening.

Guest converge241

"And why is everyone saying hurricane should win? Have I just erased his IC title reign from my memory? (It's sadly possible.) "

nah you didnt

never an IC champ thats why I was saying he would be nice but thats only happening if they let ex euro champs in there too

Guest converge241

lol

guess anyone's fair game now that Booker T was entered (even though he might not be there)