TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DARRYLXWF

Which Led Zeppelin song are you?

Guest DARRYLXWF

Click here to take the quiz

I'm

TANGERINE

You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."

Guest Memphis

ANOTHER one of these threads? WHO THE FUCK CARES what 'song' you are? If your life becomes exciting from simplistic novelty websites such as this than your in desperate need of SOMETHING resembling a healthy lifestyle.

ANYWAYS.....I'm When The Levee Breaks.

You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.

Yeah, so in other words, bow down before me motherfuckers.

M

Guest Anorak
ANOTHER one of these threads? WHO THE FUCK CARES what 'song' you are? If your life becomes exciting from simplistic novelty websites such as this than your in desperate need of SOMETHING resembling a healthy lifestyle.

I'd never actually seen one of those things before. Yeah, they are a bit sad.

I'm not a fan so I would be 'I Hate Led Zeppelin' by Screeching Weasal. Funny lyrics.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Why the tough guy act? We all know you vote for your favorite TRL video everyday over on MTV.com.

Anyway, I'm also "When The Levee Breaks."

Guest Space_Cowboy

I'm "Fool In The Rain"

You are a very bizarre person, to say the least. You probably really love this background. You don't think the way most other people do. And you probably don't really care.

You defy convention, and probably really like burritos. And you're very content with your life. You're a ray of sunshine. Piercing, bizarre end-of-the-world sunshine, but sunshine nonetheless. While most people are going to college to be lawyers or accountants or something, you'd be just as happy working at Tippy's Taco Stand in San Dimas, CA.

You probably have a really interesting car. You definitely do not drive a Honda Civic. There's a good chance that you smoke weed. There's a good chance you sell it.

Everybody worth anything likes you a lot.

Guest gangsteruwa

I'm Tangerine also. Everyone does think I'm nice, but I'm no tea drinking, poetry writing, beatnick. Did anyone else say they were most like Adolf Hiltler? :lol:

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I am Fool In The Rain

You are a very bizarre person, to say the least. You probably really love this background. You don't think the way most other people do. And you probably don't really care.

You defy convention, and probably really like burritos. And you're very content with your life. You're a ray of sunshine. Piercing, bizarre end-of-the-world sunshine, but sunshine nonetheless. While most people are going to college to be lawyers or accountants or something, you'd be just as happy working at Tippy's Taco Stand in San Dimas, CA.

You probably have a really interesting car. You definitely do not drive a Honda Civic. There's a good chance that you smoke weed. There's a good chance you sell it.

Everybody worth anything likes you a lot.

Guest godthedog

going by my own standards, i'm probably "nobody's fault but mine." at the moment, i'm paying for some shit that i shouldn't have done. runner-up is "tea for one," cause...well, cause i'm alone and the hours sometimes seem to slip into days.

Guest godthedog

my dog would be "whole lotta love," cause he's very affectionate.

my other dog would be "black dog," for reasons i shouldn't have to point out.

my friend amy would be "babe i'm gonna leave you," cause she ran away from home 2 weeks ago & no one knows where she is.

my best friend's ex would be "hearbreaker."

Guest Cover of Darkness

Is Battle of Evermore a possibility?

If not, fuck this.

Guest Memphis

Why the tough guy act? We all know you vote for your favorite TRL video everyday over on MTV.com.

Anyway, I'm also "When The Levee Breaks."

Wow, your a bright one.

It was a JOKE. Notice how i bashed him for doing something then went and did the same thing myself?

I'll try and tone down the stupidity next time, just for you.

M

Guest AM The Kid

Stairway To Heaven

You're probably really satisfied at this result. Why? Because it's the only Led Zeppelin song you've ever heard. You are a Top 40 junkie, although you probably think you're hip because you listen to "underground", "cool" bands like Dave Matthews and Radiohead. Frankly, my dear, you are a fad.

You wear Old Navy. You follow all the trends. You answered all the quiz questions with the most boring, uninspired choices. You are probably really popular. People who know nothing will always consider you really cool, but the people who really matter will not care much about you because there are way more people out there who are more interesting than you are.

Guest Vern Gagne

My problem with this test, was the questions weren't the least bit funny or cleavor.Isn't that suppose to be the point of these little quizzes.

Guest The Czech Republic

I got When The Levee Breaks, but I strike myself as a bit of a Carouselambra myself. I'm a huge synthesized epic.

Guest Youth N Asia

Stairway To Heaven

You're probably really satisfied at this result. Why? Because it's the only Led Zeppelin song you've ever heard. You are a Top 40 junkie, although you probably think you're hip because you listen to "underground", "cool" bands like Dave Matthews and Radiohead. Frankly, my dear, you are a fad.

You wear Old Navy. You follow all the trends. You answered all the quiz questions with the most boring, uninspired choices. You are probably really popular. People who know nothing will always consider you really cool, but the people who really matter will not care much about you because there are way more people out there who are more interesting than you are.

-------------------------

Seems like every one of these "what are you" quiz deals are lamer then the last

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Stairway To Heaven

I don't like any of the things that this result says I do.

Fuck Dave Mathews

Guest Plushy Al Logan

When The Levee Breaks

You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.

Copy/paste this code into your diary, or onto your webpage:

<table align="CENTER" bgcolor="black" border="3">

<td bgcolor="black">

<font face="Agency FB">

<font color="white">

<center>You Are<br>

<font size=6><b>When The Levee Breaks</b></font><p>

</table>

You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.<p>

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.<p>

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.<p>

<a href=http://www.geocities.com/cbstaffpage/zepquiz.html>Take the Which Led Zeppelin Song Are You? Quiz </a>

Wait! This isn't me! Retake the quiz.

See the other results

Buy Posters at AllPosters.com!

More...

Choose from 100,000 posters!

Find your favorite posters in music, movies,fine art, sports, and photography categories. Check out these categories:

Movies

Fine Art

Music

[Close]

undefined

[Close]

undefined

Guest HellSpawn

When The Levee Breaks

You Are

Stairway To Heaven

What a lie. I don't follow trends and I'm not popular and I know more Led Zepplin songs than Stairway.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

How pathetic this thing was.

"You Are

Stairway To Heaven"

So far so good. Now is where it goes to shit.

"You're probably really satisfied at this result. Why? Because it's the only Led Zeppelin song you've ever heard."

If you discount every Led Zeppelin album ever put out, along with 90% of their bootleg tracks, then yeah I guess.

"You are a Top 40 junkie,"

Haven't listened to a top 40 station in my life. Barely listen to any radio at all.

"although you probably think you're hip because you listen to "underground", "cool" bands like Dave Matthews and Radiohead."

Since when is Radiohead underground and cool? I like their music, but I would hardly describe it that way. And Dave Matthews sucks.

"Frankly, my dear, you are a fad."

I didn't realise a person could be a fad. Thanks for informing me.

"You wear Old Navy."

This must be because I picked Adidas' as my shoes out of their list. Nice to know "you're a fad" when you like to wear cross trainers that don't get holes in them after one season.

"You follow all the trends. You answered all the quiz questions with the most boring, uninspired choices."

Perhaps that's because all the other choices were exceedingly stupid.

"You are probably really popular."

If that means "the people who you hang out with can be counted on your fingers and are basically all your math buddies", then sure.

"People who know nothing will always consider you really cool, but the people who really matter will not care much about you because there are way more people out there who are more interesting than you are. "

I'm guessing the "people who really matter" are the ones that only listen to Zep while smoking weed.