TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Astro101

Matches announced for this Wednesday!!!

In the Old West, if one man had a problem with another, he would issue a challenge and take care of business the old- fashioned way. And that's how it's going to be this Wednesday as Total Nonstop Action turns its two-hour pay- per-view into "Challenge Night."

Last week, Glenn Gilberti did as he said he would - deliver a beating to World Champion Jeff Jarrett to serve notice - and then outlasted 15 other TNA superstars to become the #1 Contender for Jarrett's belt. This week, he vows to take S.E.X. to new heights that it's never been to before.

Matches Wednesday include:

NWA World Tag Team Title Match: AJ Styles & D-Lo Brown vs. XXX

The team of Styles and Brown has lit up the ring in TNA over the past few weeks. Now they get their shot at tag team gold! Facing off with XXX, the team they beat just last week, they now become contenders by virtue of Christopher Daniels' bringing the belts back to camp Sports Entertainment Xtreme (S.E.X.). After weeks of successful matches, an opportunity of a lifetime is now set in front of this unlikely duo!

X Division Title Match: Amazing Red vs. Chris Sabin

A month ago, few had even heard the name "Chris Sabin." But thanks to TNA's open-door policy, Sabin literally burst through and catapulted his way to the top of the heap for a shot at the coveted X Division Title. Red, though losing the tag belts last week, is seen as the odds-on favorite. However, controversy again rears its head as Jerry Lynn, Red's friend and partner, has lobbied the NWA Board of Directors seeking to make Wednesday title match a Three- Way battle. Tune in Wednesday to find out how the board rules!

Tables Match: Mike Awesome vs. Mike Sanders

The New Church vs. S.E.X. Two alliances stopping at nothing for their causes. Two factions that seek to bring about dominion over professional wrestling. Two groups poised to attack at the slightest whim.

Both outfits have sent in their choices to square off in what has proven to be the most injury prone type of match in the business today - a tables match. Either sadism will reign supreme or yet another batch of TNA hospitals will be headed to the hospital. Whatever may happen, you can be sure neither man will be physically the same after this bout.

Grudge Match: Kid Kash vs. The Luchadore

Kash has been plagued by the continued appearance of the mysterious Luchadore for the past several weeks who runs in and attacks him when he has the advantage in his matches. His goal in this challenge is simple: unmask and reveal the identity of the Luchadore.

PLUS... Chris Harris vs. David Young

Seeking to prove once and for all that he is in no way affiliated with S.E.X., Harris has asked for and been granted a match against Young due to his interference last week in the Anarchy in the Asylum match. Will James Storm be in the building rooting for his friend? Watch it all unfold this Wednesday night on pay-per-view!!!

AND...Kid Kash is challenging either Konnan or Ron Killings, believing they're behind the attacks from the mysterious Luchadore.

Meanwhile, TNA cameras sat down with Jeff Jarrett this week to find out his views on a number of topics, including his injuries and the new #1 Contender for his belt. Fans may be very surprised to hear his thoughts on Glenn Gilberti. The only way to find out? TUNE IN!

All this and SO MUCH MORE this Wednesday night on iNDEMAND pay-per-view!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like a pretty decent show...no Harris Bros, and maybe Truth will be wrestling.

I'm guessing the Luchadore is Trinity and with Kash thinking the Luchadore is with Konan and Killings, this angle got a bit more complex, in a good way. X title match and tag titles match looks like good stuff.

Guest RedJed

Lineup looks kind of blah this week, there isnt a match other than the tag title match that really grabs my interest.

I'm hoping for some sort of weird swerve in the luchador thing, it's obvious its Trinity at this point. Not sure what good it is to shift Kash in a feud with either Konnan or Truth personally. Konnan and Truth would be better fit as a heel tag team at this point I think, and instead we have exchanges with them and the Harris Boys and now Kash? I dont get it.

Sounds like they got Awesome back in his element, cool.

Guest Space_Cowboy

The Tag Title match should be great, and Red/Sabin should be cool. The Kash/Luchadore/Konnan/Killings thing could be interesting as well.

Whooo, looks like I'm gonna only have to pay .50 cents this week. My friend said he's pay seven dollars instead of five if the TNA card isn't good....

Guest The Decadent Slacker

No mention of Raven/Sabu? Strange.

Don't think i'll be getting it this week, although Red-Sabin & XXX-Styles/D'lo look good. The Luchadore probably is Trinity, but anything is possible in TNA. Could be fucking Moondog or something. If not Trinity, the conspiracy theorist in me says Jeff Hardy. Jarrett sucks, Gilbertti is engaging & it should be semi interesting. I still say for the anniversary show a 4 way Raven/Styles/Jarrett/Gilberti match, just so Raven or Styles to win.

On the upside, no Rick Steiner/Buff Bagwell shit. The wrestle-gods smile upon us

Guest Blue Bacchus

Rick I could stand. Buff... :throwup:

At least Rick was over with the crowd last week and groaned when he was eliminated.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Maybe it's just because I watch his brother every Monday night...but Rick didn't look that bad to me.

Guest Blue Bacchus

I'm a total mark for Scott, but Rick seems to be in better condition than his brother.

This week I'm in the Heel Section (I think), so if Buff shows up I won't be the only one booing him.

No mention of Raven/Sabu? Strange.

Don't think i'll be getting it this week, although Red-Sabin & XXX-Styles/D'lo look good. The Luchadore probably is Trinity, but anything is possible in TNA. Could be fucking Moondog or something. If not Trinity, the conspiracy theorist in me says Jeff Hardy. Jarrett sucks, Gilbertti is engaging & it should be semi interesting. I still say for the anniversary show a 4 way Raven/Styles/Jarrett/Gilberti match, just so Raven or Styles to win.

Well, the luchadore was...

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Shark Boy initially, but that doesn't make sense, so I'm betting Sharky doing the run-ins was just to do a swerve when it's revealed as someone else.

And we'll know if it's Jeff Hardy or not the moment the match starts.

Guest RedJed
I'm a total mark for Scott, but Rick seems to be in better condition than his brother.

Not sure about that, Rick was sucking all kinds of wind 5 minutes into that match last week, and he was hardly doing shit in the first place!

Guest Slapnuts00

I'm pretty torn on orderdering this week. I might want to save 10 dollars. Seems like kinda a weak card, especially coming off of last week's bad main event.

Tag title match and X match should be good though...

Guest tpww7

Eh, I'm torn on ordering as well. Could be good, or horrid like last week.