TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 44 Thread

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Why didn't they do two takes for the sequences where Jarrett stuttered I don't know.

Wow, I totally thought they were going for completely, utterly tasteless. I actually really liked how they ended it.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Did the announcers, Siaki, and Young forget the fact that Young accidentally hit Desire with the cane during that outside brawl?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I don't think the caning was meant to be a big deal.

"Every time I see Chris Harris I think of Test. Ugh. "

How is that possible? The guy is build like Edge not Test.

Guest RedJed

I have this weird feeling Storm is going to come out and turn on Harris to join SEX

Guest Galactic Gigolo
I have this weird feeling Storm is going to come out and turn on Harris to join SEX

jolly%20yellow.gif

Wrong.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Didn't James Storm already get busted open in the locker room during like the fifth week of TNA? Or was it Harris?

Guest Galactic Gigolo

lol at Alexis Laree audibly saying "Oww" when Julio, for no good reason, grabbed her hair on the way out of the locker room.

Guest BoboBrazil
"Every time I see Chris Harris I think of Test. Ugh. "

How is that possible? The guy is build like Edge not Test.

Not so much in his body, but his face.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Oh. Yeah...he's got one of those faces that doesn't convey anything he's trying to say.

Guest tpww7

If Styles were to sign with WWE, he'd of jobbed to Albert at least 5 times by now.

Guest RedJed

jolly%20yellow.gif

Wrong.

I still am paranoid he is going to turn though.........there is politicing within the company with Russo wanting to turn Storm to SEX and the Jarretts seem to want to turn Harris. Bob Ryder of all people is apparently the voice of reason in trying to keep them as a team. Weird shit there.

That match was ok, I liked the purpose of trying to get Glen over more as credible there.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

hmm..for some reason I see Harris being the better heel...I like Storm more

Guest RedJed

I personally think either would totally fail as singles stars right now, much less one as a heel. The fans clearly are into them, but only as a team.

Guest tpww7

Can't say that was a good show. The 3 way and tag matches were decent.

Guest RedJed

Ending of that match sucked, I know I'm sounding like a broken record but shit, this booking fuckin sucks tonight.

lol my old friend Dave Webber gets his ass handed to him, oversells.

Lame ending, second week in a row, consider me unimpressed. I understand they are trying to make Glen and the SEX faction a threat, but I think they overpushed that fact tonight. Definately cant be considered even a good show to me, didn't keep my attention for most of the show actually. Very hard to get into when everything just seemed there with little purpose and there was TOO MUCH run-ins all over the place.

*Laughs* Disco, pal, don't eat the cigar.

How awful was Gilberti tonight?

Well, at least we got an appearance from the LUCHADORE~! who I'm quickly liking more and more for no reason.

Decent show, not great, but still ok to watch. I guess the SEX run ins are just a way to build up the comissioner spot. Let's hope the new one lasts longer than 2 weeks.

Guest Raven_Effect01

And Jarrett says THIS is the alternative to WWE, when the fact is NWA-TNA's shows have been so inconsistent for a while now? Not until they start constantly putting on good shows will that statement ring true.

Guest Slapnuts00

Didn't order this week, had a feeling it wasn't gonna be that great. But I realized I could listen through SCRAMBLEVISION~! and heard a little bit on and off. Sounds like tons of SEX run ins and WAY too much Glen Gilberti. The shows got better when they de-emphasized Sex as the NWO but now theyre going back to that.

As for Eric Watt's "Eric" from WCW...I was just thinking was Eric Gagne at WCW when Watts was there?

raven effect, after weeks of solid shows, i cant believe you have the audacity to say that. "this is no alternative. the last 2 shows sucked" i guess the last 6 or so before that just slipped your mind.

Guest Slapnuts00
raven effect, after weeks of solid shows, i cant believe you have the audacity to say that. "this is no alternative. the last 2 shows sucked" i guess the last 6 or so before that just slipped your mind.

I agree. On a bad night, TNA is still on par with a typical RAW. Consistently the show has been good, they have off nights though...

Guest Blue Bacchus

What I liked: The Whole S.E.X. faction trying to muscle in on the other Factions turf. The Tag Match. Having Lolipop right behind me shaking her money maker.

What I didn't Like: Everything else.

I've been going up there for a month now, time for a break.

Guest eirejmcmahon

The idea behind the show was strong but the execution....well, the less said about that the better.

They're on a hiding to nothing with Disco.