TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hebtheeagle

Worst match of TNA...

Guest hebtheeagle

I think I'll go with Cheex and Parker. That was god-awful!

P.S. I want that Messiah pic.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Disco vs. Dupps.

I didn't laugh once during that whole segment, and I'm fans of both Disco and (some of) The Dupps' humor.

With that said, lock the topic now. Because NOTHING was worse than this... Nothing.

If that's the same segment where The Dupps then faced Ed Ferrera for the Dupp Cup, I agree with you 100%.

I gave that segment -***** in my review.

There was also a blow away main event though.

Dames

Guest Blue Bacchus

Gotta go with Cheex... Terrible... Terrible... Horrible Memories...

Guest Galactic Gigolo
If that's the same segment where The Dupps then faced Ed Ferrera for the Dupp Cup, I agree with you 100%.

Ooops. I meant Ed.

With Ed involved in it in my mind, it's now even WORSE than before.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

No one will find anything worse than Cheex so I'll throw out honorable mentions.

Disgraceland vs Jorge Estrada

Curt Hennig vs David Flair (Ax-Handle on a Pole Match) -- Made worse by being the last widely-broadcast match of a former great

Bruce vs Taylor Vaughn

Guest Slapnuts00

In terms of matches that tried to be "real" matches Jorge Estrada and Kid Kash had a really aweful match,

Guest Nevermortal

It occurs to me that I have never actually seen a picture of Cheex. People have claimed that he's quite possibly one of the fattest men ever.

How big was this guy? Mabel sized? Yokozuna sized?

In terms of matches that tried to be "real" matches Jorge Estrada and Kid Kash had a really aweful match,

Oh GOD yes! I'll never forget that match for one blown spot.

Estrada goes to arm drag Kash at the same time that Kash tries to armdrag Estrada. That shouldn't have happened, they must have gotten their signals crossed. Either way, Kash almost pulled Estrada's arm out of his socket and he proceeded to blow every other spot in the match until the finish. I dont remember what week it was in, probably in the upper 20's, but you can check my Archives. I know I bashed it.

Dames

Guest CoreyLazarus416

The funny thing about Jorge is that he wasn't too shabby until Siaki left The Elvises.

Guest hebtheeagle

Jesus, what's wrong with you? Estrada has stunk up the place since the beginning. I wish TNA would have hired Yang instead of that no talent bozo. His only good match was week 1, when the Elvis' faced Lynn, Styles, and LowKi. And that's only because of the opponets.

Um, Yang not being in TNA is Yang's own fault.

And Jorge Estrada is still one of my biggest guilty pleasures. Partially because I enjoy the gimmick and Estrada did it well... too bad he's partial to blowing spots like mad.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

I think all of the Flying Elvis tag matches were good. Estrada worked well with Siaki and especially with Yang.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

nwatna01.jpg

His fat was chunky and extremely disfigured. Rikishi and Yokozuna are tolerable to look at, but this guy... :throwup: