Guest Thoth

SJL Crimson Card - May 22

Guest Thoth

SJL CRIMSON CARD

Due Date: Thursday, May 22th, 2003 @ 6 PM EDT

Venue: Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: realitycheck

Opening Promo: ????? (MYSTERY)

Yeah! We're in Japan! Because I said so. Feel free to make any cultural jokes or whatever. And remember, the audience is all Japanese. Take that ball and run with it like I know you can.

NEWBIE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Cassius Atkinson vs. Scott Solomon vs Dan "The Phoenix" Caldwell

Description: We've got two new wrestlers on the SJL roster this week. And one other guy! Let's see how they do here as they take each other on in our Crimson opener! I copied this text from the Wrath card!

Rules: Triple Threat Rules; match is over when one man scores a fall over another man. Countout and DQ in effect.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

NOT-QUITE NEWBIE MATCH

Syndicate vs. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston

Description: We've got two not-so-new wrestlers on the SJL roster this week, because Syndicate returned, and Liston already had a match. Let's see how they do here as they take each other on in our Wrath second match! Boy, I wish I were masturbating right now.

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Tod deKindes

TV TITLE LADDER MATCH

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews © vs. Leo Breslin

Description: How many times have these two fought? Many a time... but how about one more? This will be the last match between these two for some time... so why not make it a ladder match? These two have animosity built up between each other, the animosity that comes only through battle. Breslin has a neck injury as a result of these many battles, but will he be able to overcome it?

Rules: Standard ladder match, there will be ladders under the ring, as well as one set up on. the entry ramp.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: realitycheck

PICK-A-PARTNER TAG TEAM DOUBLE #1 Contendership match

Va'aiga & Partner of Choice vs Manson & Partner of Choice

Description: Va'aiga and Manson battle for World contendership... but since I am a genius, I have invented a twist! Each man must pick a tag team partner from the active roster (Please do this ASAP so you can start writing). If Va'aiga or Manson win, that person becomes #1 contender to the World Title. On top of that, his partner will receive #2 Contendership to Tarakanov's European Title, after Aecas gets his shot on the next show! What a deal! That is, unless you choose Aecas to be your partner. And if Aecas is on the winning team, he just might get an advantage going into his title match...

b]Rules:[/b] Standard Tag Team match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

WORLD TITLE VODKA SHOT MATCH

Crow© vs Viktor Tarakanov

Description: Viktor Tarakanov earned his shot in a tough 3 way match... and now he faces the World Champion... with a twist! Every 90 seconds in the match, each wrestler must stop to do a shot of vodka. This match won't just be a test of strength, but of fortitude as well! Will the Russian have the advantage with his native beverage? Or will Crow, that fucking alcoholic, reign supreme?

Rules: See match description. No DQ, no countout. Win via pin, submission, or knockout.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Thoth

Guest Powerplay

All I have to say is I hope Manson (Please post something to show us you = still around. Please!) is still alive. Otherwise that match = Doomed. Otherwise, good good card.

Guest Crowe

Good card, some very interesting matches... especially my title defense.

It's funny, this is the second time Crow has participated in a match where alcohol is consumed.

\m/

Another visit to Japan just months after the last one? Okey doke.

Hmm.. on that card, the guy who won the Triple Threat newbie match went on to destroy the SJL and get bumped in three months...

Good luck to these three.

Guest KingOfOldSchool
All I have to say is I hope Manson (Please post something to show us you = still around. Please!) is still alive. Otherwise that match = Doomed. Otherwise, good good card.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Crowe
Hmm.. on that card, the guy who won the Triple Threat newbie match went on to destroy the SJL and get bumped in three months...

*points out that he took Atlas' title*

Points at Crow's title....

Crow looks down, onto to see Atlas poining at the back of his eye socket. :angry:

Edited by Atlas

Guest Powerplay

:wub: :wub: :wub:

It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!!! *Laughs Manically* [/mad scientist]

Sorry, just haven't seen hide nor hair of you in a while, so.... well, yeah. Sorry there.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

This card makes my brain hurt. Especially the tag match. I am marking my beloved newbie match, so I am happy.

Guest emerald_fusion

Card looks quite spiffy, and it's good to be writing again.

Guest Crowe

Points at Crow's title....

Crow looks down, onto to see Atlas poining at the back of his eye socket. :angry:

???

*clutches at belt and runs away*

Guest Dace59

People, it's a Japanese crowd, write it as such, they're so much more fun to write.

And use lots of engrish in the calls too.

Sweet Card Thoth, this is gonna be good.

Guest Thoth

I realized you two (Matthews and Breslin) have faced each other so much... I thought that you should have a blowoff, and then some time apart.

Irony, I guess.

Sign in to follow this