TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Download NWA-TNA Xplosion full match!

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Decent match. I absolutely love The E (or Hollywood Inc.) and that Jimmy Rave reverse rana kicked ass.

Some of other clips on the site kick all kinds of ass. The E Sitcom is pretty good, especially with Steve Rizzono and Kaos' devil and angel sides.

GQ's rap also kicks all kinds of ass, and actually has good production values. One good thing about XPW; prior to the Philly move, their TV time was spent nonsecially doing various, long, funny promos for The E, Black Army, Angel, etc.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Alright match. Though GQ and J-Love seem like they were lost. But I do mark for H.I. and been a fan since XPW.

Hopefully, they get brought in.

Guest hebtheeagle

I always thought Kid Kaos was a pretty decent wrestler, and would love to see him on the PPV itself.

Guest Shane Legend

Kaos and GQ = great talent. They would be a great addition to TNA.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

He's not the like gay dominatrix looking Kaos who got fucked up by Malice is he?

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Nope. That was one of the editions of TNA I missed, but I know it wasn't him. Wasn't it Kenny Kaos from WCW?

Guest hebtheeagle

You are correct, as that was indeed Kenny Kaos from the WCW tag team, High Voltage.

Guest Old Brown Heineken
Kaos and GQ = great talent. They would be a great addition to TNA.

Xcuse if I'm wrong but don't you find that NWA TNA has enough stables on it's roster as of now?

In fact I haven't beeen impressed at all by the way the TNA creative team, OK Russo, handled them as of now... Thus said Kaos is a decent worker.