TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Rising Star

Vince McMahon's Ladder- Legdrop

Guest Slapnuts00

I always liked Abraham's old school booking, accept for that "no top rope" stuff...

Guest Vern Gagne

What's difference Job once again will be treated like a glorifed jobber. Even if he does win it will because Goliath walks in and causes Samson the match.

Guest the pinjockey

If Abraham could adapt to today's style a little I wouldn't mind seeing him with the book.

Guest the pinjockey

How long before Job has to start cleaning up Eve's snake crap?

Guest Vern Gagne
I think they need to give Lucifer a shot with the book.  He has a nice little cult promotion running.  And while he may create a little chaos in the back he cares about the in-ring product saving us from another Caine/Abel abomination.

The product wasn't exactly great when Lucifer had the book earlier.

Eh, at least you get a ***-**** match thrown in each week amongst the crap. Baby steps here.

True. In the end it's that incompetnet Adam who let's this horseshit booking happen.

Guest CanadianChick

Why doesn't Abraham just give it up and let Issac have the book. At least we might have some fresh ideas unlike the whole Adam/Eve/Job and Cain/Able crap.

Guest the pinjockey

I was thinking that. I was hoping he would stick around and make another topic tomorrow to keep us busy.

Guest Vern Gagne
If Abraham could adapt to today's style a little I wouldn't mind seeing him with the book.

Do you wanna see a return of the Abrahm Finish. The guy had some good ideas. Garden of Eden Games. But remember when Adam, Kaine, and Abel banished him and he returned has the Masked Hebrew.

Guest Slapnuts00

Its all politics. Abraham is just a figurehead! Russo took power from God, and made all of God's allies like Abraham puppets.

Guest Slapnuts00
I was thinking that. I was hoping he would stick around and make another topic tomorrow to keep us busy.

lol, he comes here with an innocent comment and recieves mocking and a 5 page running joke.... :D

Guest CanadianChick

Do you wanna see a return of the Abrahm Finish. The guy had some good ideas. Garden of Eden Games. But remember when Adam, Kaine, and Abel banished him and he returned has the Masked Hebrew.

He's kinda selfish that way...always putting the spotlight on him. That's why Issac would be so much better...

I think they need to give Lucifer a shot with the book.  He has a nice little cult promotion running.  And while he may create a little chaos in the back he cares about the in-ring product saving us from another Caine/Abel abomination.

Eh, at least you get a ***-**** match thrown in each week amongst the crap. Baby steps here.

But when Lucifer was booking we got that Al Wilson crap.

(... What? It's obvious that Al is an immortal entity that has plagued wrestling for eons.)

Guest Slapnuts00

Breaking News: George Washington and a group of top workers have broken away from King George's territory to start their own AND have secured a time slot opposite of his! Let the Monday night wars begin!

Guest CanadianChick

But when Lucifer was booking we got that Al Wilson crap.

(... What? It's obvious that Al is an immortal entity that has plagued wrestling for eons.)

Not to mention his hard-on with Esau vs. Jacob. Jacob carried his ass in all their matches to make them decent...

Guest Vern Gagne

Knowing the BWE (Bible Wrestling Entertainment) Jesus will raise Al Wilson from the dead like he did Lazarus.

Guest CanadianChick
Breaking News: George Washington and a group of top workers have broken away from King George's territory to start their own AND have secured a time slot opposite of his! Let the Monday night wars begin!

Well maybe NOW good 'ol Abe will finally put out something fresh and interesting! He always does better with competition...

Guest the pinjockey

That bastard Benedict Arnold is still announcing on King George's show giving away everything the rebels plan on doing on their show. This is unlike anything I have ever seen or heard. It will revolutionize the business.

Guest Vern Gagne

Source please.

Guest Slapnuts00

King George's promotion is a mess! His best workers in George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton and James Madison have bolted leaving him no choice but to put the title on Sid!

Guest The Bad Guy
That bastard Benedict Arnold is still announcing on King George's show giving away everything the rebels plan on doing on their show. This is unlike anything I have ever seen or heard. It will revolutionize the business.

That son of a bitch! Benedict Arnold giving away spoilers on TV! Somehow it sounds oddly familiar...

Guest Slapnuts00

Dave Metlzer has it, so does the Torch. 1wrestling says Bret Hart is gonna lead the Revolution.

Guest Vern Gagne

They've got some good talent. The promotion that is in trouble is King Louis of France. Marie Antoinette hugs all the air time.

Guest Slapnuts00

Oh man, have you guys heard about the PPV in Lexington/Concord? Its gonna be the start of the "Revolution" I hear!

Knowing the BWE (Bible Wrestling Entertainment) Jesus will raise Al Wilson from the dead like he did Lazarus.

Ugh. That might mean that Al would reproduce. Could you imagine the ugly freak that would spring from his loins?

Guest CanadianChick

BREAKING NEWS!

Mary finally got fed up with the way the women's division was going (she hated being called a fatass virgin by all the prosetutes!) and left BWE with her belt and trashed it on King George's show!

Guest Slapnuts00
They've got some good talent. The promotion that is in trouble is King Louis of France. Marie Antoinette hugs all the air time.

I heard she's gonna be involved in some sort of gimmick match out of the death promotions in Japan, details are sketchy though...

Guest The Bad Guy
Oh man, have you guys heard about the PPV in Lexington/Concord? Its gonna be the start of the "Revolution" I hear!

This Revolution could be great! I can't wait til' the show in Gettysburg.

Guest Slapnuts00

Whoa, King George is totally desperate, did you see those skits he ran on Monday? Ooooh Washington is OLD we get it!

Sign in to follow this