TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Superstar

Rally the Troops~!!

Guest The Superstar

OK, so in No Holds Barred there's a TSM Poster tournament. And what two people we're nominated? The almighty Frost and Tom Flesher. Now, everyone, go and vote for them!! In every round~!

Linkage

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Yes, we must defeat the infidels. This is good publicity for us and it makes me more pimp than I already am. Let's stick it to whitey!

Vote Ace 309

Vote WrestlingDeacon

If you don't know who other people are, just pick the cooler name. It doesn't matter.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
I have done my duty. Frost seems to have more support from the board proper; Taamo's taking a beating.

Guest Ace309

I really need to get around to changing my member name to something more gimmicked.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Where's the love, peeps? A strong showing by the WF/JL can win this for our boys; get off your asses and VOTE!!!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I'm down by four, a good surge toward the end will put me over the top. Tom might be too far gone, but we might be able to pull of the upset there. I mean, we can't let all the oat-toast guys move on without any representation from us. Do you want to live that down?

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Unless I miscalculated, I am leading 37-36. The voting ends at 8 eastern tonight so we desperately need votes to give me a solid edge.

Tom, I am afraid, is a lost cause, but if we rally all of our many troops past and present, we might surprise. For the good of us all vote for me!!! (I have no shame, but my ego keeps me warm at night.)

Guest WrestlingDeacon

It appears that the first round is over and unless I'm wrong I won by one vote. Stand by for an update and your continued help. I believe we're have to lay a black wreath at the next show for poor Tom Flesher.

Guest CED Ordonez

"The voters score the bout 40-37 for your winner, advancing in the TSM Poster Tournament...

WrrrrrrreeestliiiiiiiiiingDeeeeeacooon!"

Woo-fucking-ha! Support Frost to keep the SWF in the tournament and avenge Flesher's crushing defeat at the hands of El Satanico! SUPPORT THE MAN WITH THE PIC OF RACHEL WELCH WITH HER YUMMY NIPS POPPING OUT OF HER DRESS! OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEAH! DIG IT!

Guest Ace309

Don't worry. SJL road agent Mr. Bukkake will take care of El Satanico.