TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Bradshaw's open letter to HHH

Guest Jobber of the Week
So to totally clarify everything for me, this is just a parody on some website. This was not actually posted on wwe.com by someone who hacked the site. Right??

scoopthis.jpg

GEE, I DUNNO. IS IT REAL?

Guest Nanks
So to totally clarify everything for me, this is just a parody on some website.  This was not actually posted on wwe.com by someone who hacked the site.  Right??

scoopthis.jpg

GEE, I DUNNO. IS IT REAL?

God, the illiteracy problems in America are worse than I thought. READ FUCKWIT. I know it isn't really Bradshaw you fuckin' cretin. What I was asking was :

So to totally clarify everything for me, this is just a parody on some website. This was not actually posted on wwe.com by someone who hacked the site. Right??

Some fuckin' people. Anyone who didn't lend their half a brain to Cousin Dad this morning like to just totally clear it up for me?

Guest Jobber of the Week
God, the illiteracy problems in America are worse than I thought. READ FUCKWIT. I know it isn't really Bradshaw you fuckin' cretin. What I was asking was :

And I'm saying:

It's not even hosted on the WWE.com domain. How much bigger of a fraud could it be?

Well, OK, we have realised that it isn't Bradshaw. Still, its pretty damn funny.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Is this bullshit or not?

It's on WWE.com. But it's way too over the top to be real.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Didn't see the above posts. Just ignore my other post.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

theres a very good reason why i put the "wwe.com" in quotes in the original post.

I actually meant to put the link in the first post, but I got carried away downloading the song and then I forgot.

So heres the Link

It does look like wwe.com, but obviously its not, by just looking at the address bar.

I still thought it was funny though, especially the song.

Guest Nanks
God, the illiteracy problems in America are worse than I thought.  READ FUCKWIT.  I know it isn't really Bradshaw you fuckin' cretin.  What I was asking was :

So to totally clarify everything for me, this is just a parody on some website.  This was not actually posted on wwe.com by someone who hacked the site.  Right??

And I'm saying:

It's not even hosted on the WWE.com domain. How much bigger of a fraud could it be?

Holy shit, you are stupid. I KNOW IT'S A FUCKING FRAUD. I know it's hosted off that scoopthis site. I asked if someone had hacked in and put that link on the wwe.com site. I think the question's been answered now anyway

Guest Jobber of the Week

EDIT: Nevermind, but you're not going to make any friends with an attitude like that. Hopefully you can look back and see how your comments could be misinterpreted?

Guest MrRant

While funny... it would be funnier for someone to sue 411/ScoopThis for using the WWE trademarks, logos etc all over the thing.

I would laugh my ass off.

Guest Ram
And I'm saying:

Holy shit, you are stupid. I KNOW IT'S A FUCKING FRAUD. I know it's hosted off that scoopthis site. I asked if someone had hacked in and put that link on the wwe.com site. I think the question's been answered now anyway

Christ, get some Xanex or something dude.