TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Astro101

Matches announced for this Wenesday!

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling returns this Wednesday night with a loaded line-up and some outstanding matches that will continue the progression toward Asylum Alliance and a Hard 10 Champion.

Of particular note, this week's pay-per-view will have an exclusive report on Jeff Jarrett's NWA World Heavyweight Championship unification match with WWA World Heavyweight Champion Sting in New Zealand this past weekend. Be sure to tune in to hear the details!

Matches Wednesday include:

Raven vs. Glenn Gilberti

Gilberti has been feeling relatively confident lately, believing himself to be the leader of S.E.X. Raven, though, has made it clear, particularly with his actions last week, that he sides with no one and is more comfortable calling his own shots. TNA officials were more than happy to sign a contest pairing these two against each other. The fireworks of summer are about to begin!

The Luchadore vs. Kid Kash

For weeks, the mysterious Luchadore has caused interference in some of Kid Kash's most important battles. Now comes the day of reckoning as the hooded invader at last steps into the ring for a match! Who could it be under the mask? And will Kash be able to reveal the identity of this unknown wrestler? The only way to find out is to watch NWA TNA live on pay-per-view!

AJ Styles & D'Lo Brown vs. CM Punk & Jason Cross

By virtue of their incredible performances last week in the four-man elimination match, TNA officials have paired up Punk and Cross to go two-on-two with the surprise hit team of the year, Styles and Brown. Punk has steadily been climbing up the international ranks as of late, while Cross has determinedly worked his way back from a severe hand injury. Styles and Brown, however, are working their way back up from a loss last week to America's Most Wanted, albeit caused by outside interference from S.E.X.

XXX vs. The SAT

The SAT returns to face the current crown holders of the tag-team ranks, XXX. While Daniels, Skipper and Low-Ki may hold the gold, Jose and Joel Maximo have teamed for several years and hold the one tie that cannot be broken - blood. This looks to be an action-packed match and one that will most certainly spotlight the incredible action TNA has become known for!

Plus...Two more Asylum Alliance matches AND another Hard 10 match-up!

All this and SO MUCH MORE this Wednesday night on pay-per-view!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Looks decent. CM Punk and Jason Cross against D'Lo and Styles looks good. XXX and SAT also looks solid, I don't care if SAT are just spot guys. I still think Trinity is the Luchadore, unless it's Hardy, which I will mark out for a while.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Looks good to me.

Except Raven's gonna have to job...

Guest Lightning Flik
Looks good to me.

Except Raven's gonna have to job...

Actually, I'm more figuring that Jarrett will cause a DQ via interference to set up a triple threat for the anniversary show. Or at least I'm figuring that Jarrett causes a DQ.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well...to be honest I don't mind Raven jobbing anyway. What's most important is that this match is made to feel like a legit main event match...that way Gilberti will be one step closer to legitimate.

Guest BoboBrazil

Raven should challenge Gilberti to put up his #1 contender spot in the match and then Raven should go over to build up Raven vs Jarrett for the title at the 1 year anniversary show.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

CM PUNK~!~!~!~!~!

I wish the SAT wouldn't be brought back (since I'm sure they'll ignore the Konnan thing and they'll be faces again), but if XXX can work magic like they did with them three months back or whatever, it'll be gold.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

I think this will be a good show, at least in terms of \\ bringing the star ratings //. I love tag team wrestling :)

Guest Space_Cowboy

Looks pretty good. I don't really like the SAT, though if XXX can get a match half as good out of them as they did last time i'm fine with them being there, and the rest should be good, depending on the identity of the luchadore.

Guest BoboBrazil

The most logical choice for luchadore at this point is Trinity and that looks where it is leading, but I hope it is anyone, but her.

So is the Triple xXx vs. The S.A.T. match a regular tag-team match or six-man tag? I'm hoping the mystery luchador is Psicosis, but I'm thinking it could be Jeff Hardy.

Guest abowen33

Looks like a solid show, if XXX and the SATs can pull out a show stopper we're looking at the best show in awhile.

Guest Sandman9000

Regular tag. Low-Ki's going to be injured for a while, and as previously stated, Red is in Japan.

Give Styles/D'Lo vs. Punk/Cross ten minutes before the inevitable xXx run-in and all will be good.

So is the Triple xXx vs. The S.A.T. match a regular tag-team match or six-man tag? I'm hoping the mystery luchador is Psicosis, but I'm thinking it could be Jeff Hardy.

Jeff? What sense would that make? The Luchadore debuted in TNA while Jeff was still in WWE? Sadly enough, it's probably Trinity.

Guest Slapnuts00

Card looks decent. SAT vs. XXX will be fun...I just might order!

I don't mind admitting that I would like to see Jeff Hardy as the mystery luchadore. He would be good in TNA.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I'm saying that something weird is gonna happen and it will be Jarrett vs. Raven vs. Gilberti at the anniversary show.

THREE WAY DANCE!!!!!

Guest eirejmcmahon

That would certainly play into Jeff's role as NWATNA's version of HHH as he could drop the title without getting pinned himself.

That would certainly play into Jeff's role as NWATNA's version of HHH as he could drop the title without getting pinned himself.

And then he can win it back in the rematch. One week later.

When Jarrett loses the damn belt, I want him away from it for at least a couple of months. Let Raven work with Styles, D'Lo, Gilbertti, Lynn, and Red (Lynn and Gilbertti are optional, but I REALLY want to see a Raven/Red feud) before he faces Jarrett again.

Guest sean pyro

Looks good on paper, but whos to say that all those 'could be great' tag matches won't end with No Contests or have 20+ Run-ins...

And it's a shame that the X-Divsion gets the backburner while Dupp Cup v2 icon8.gif is still being pushed strong.

Guest Slapnuts00

Jarret should do an injury angle when he loses the title. That way he can take time off to come back fresh and allow himself to focus on his business duties that he's been more preoccupied with lately anyway.

Looks good on paper, but whos to say that all those 'could be great' tag matches won't end with No Contests or have 20+ Run-ins...

And it's a shame that the X-Divsion gets the backburner while Dupp Cup v2 icon8.gif is still being pushed strong.

It really isn't. It's one match per show and isn't pushed as hard as the Battlebowl thing. I'd say even with Chris "Who?" Sabin holding the belt, it's still considered more important than the Hard 10 thing. I'm bummed that there's no Sabin vs. London tonight, though. That would make this a really good card. It looks like it'll be good, though.