TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

After Booker T, then who?

Guest Crux

Id like to see Christian have the belt for a while--of course, that won't happen. So I'd say Chris Jericho. You know it'll be years before he gets to compete for the World Title again, so this is the next best thing, I guess.

Guest papacita
Hurricane Helms should be the next titleholder after Christian. It's hard to buy Booker (a FIVE TIME [/booker t] WCW World Champion) as a mid-card champion.

I agree. Guys like Booker and Jericho really need to be competing for the World Title right now. Sticking them in I-C level feuds is just counter productive. Right now, Hurricane is perfect for the belt. I'd like to see him win it from Christian around Summerslam...Unforgiven at the latest.

Guest Big McLargeHuge
Hurricane Helms should be the next titleholder after Christian. It's hard to buy Booker (a FIVE TIME [/booker t] WCW World Champion) as a mid-card champion.

I agree. Guys like Booker and Jericho really need to be competing for the World Title right now. Sticking them in I-C level feuds is just counter productive. Right now, Hurricane is perfect for the belt. I'd like to see him win it from Christian around Summerslam...Unforgiven at the latest.

A-fucking-greed. I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'd love to see a Hurricane/Christian fued. As long as both look credible and aren't treated like mid-card jokes (which they are, but the damage can be repaired...right?). The IC title may have history on its side, but at this point, it's as credible as HHH's title.

Hurricane, Christian, maybe Nowinski... um... is there anyone else good on RAW... **checks roster** nope. that's pretty much it for mid-carders, unless you count Kane, RVD, Booker T, and many other competitors that should currently be wrestling for the World Title.