TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Smarkdown commentaroos

Guest HVilleThugg

Oh, in all the flaming, I forgot to comment on the show.

I thought it was a great show for angles, but a terrible show for matches.  But hey, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I hope everyone liked the whole X's sister/airport thing.  I thought it went off pretty well considering what happened in the planning and communication.  Also, I think that the moving of the main event was pulled off nicely, even if it was at the last minute.  I'm curious to hear people's thoughts on that.

I personally liked the Sacred/Edwin thing.  I laughed my ass off.  That's some good shit there fellas and I know I'm gonna mark out for the PPV match.  Evil music, tupperware, Edwin, Sacred...this angle has it all.  I don't think enough people have been paying attention to this angle as it's developed over the last couple of shows.  Between bulldozers, ambulances, attempted murder, aggravated assault, and lots of no shows, Sacred and Edwin have put together a nice little feud, and it's about time everyone took notice.

Da "done flaming, but misses it so" H

Guest crusen86

I CAME UP WITH THE SACRED/EDWIN ANGLE! WOOO!

Erm, yeah. I'm calling you out Thugg.

So yeah.

Guest Xstasy

Don't forget about the Longdoggah/ Sarah stuff!  It is NICE to see some more build up into that, and it looks like that match is gonna be one of the more heat filled, actually, just because LDP seems to have garnered some overness for himself, and Sarah is- well, a whip toting scarlet!

Guest Muzz

You suggested Edwin and I feud Crusen, you didn't even say over what, so you can't take credit for creating it...

So yeah.

Good show, I no showed again, I know. I'm just having a tough time concentrating on anything these days, including school, so I'm pretty screwed.

And just for the record, the JL is alot different than the WF in terms of showing and no showing...