TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BANKYWOOD

BANKYWOOD Industries

Guest AM The Kid

Hey hey, it could be a "bitchin' banner"! :lol: Oh I crack myself up.

Guest BANKYWOOD

Read the manifesto. First page, first post. It'll blow your mind.....if your a brain dead hippie.

I think the valet of this organization should have her own picture. Andrew, is it possible to do a picture for me like you have the others, except using a picture of one of the wrestling girls? I would like Trish or Stacy used if at all possible. Thank you.

-Tiff

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Hi. I'm Bankywood Industries' minister of executions and torturings..... not that I'd ever have to actually do work with IDRM and Zsasz around.

At the current rate that you're crapping out MS Paint pictures for everyone, it seems like a reasonable request. Can I have one too?

Guest AM The Kid

I'm realizing that no one has really come to Bankywood yet and challenged us. Is it because we honestly have no true competition to go up to?

Come on shitheads, bring it on. I wanna watch you dance with Banky.

Guest Choken One

<- Contemplating the creation of

one choke order...

Still confused how he was put in this group...

<-Still the HOTTEST FREE AGENT on the MARKET!

Guest BANKYWOOD
I'm realizing that no one has really come to Bankywood yet and challenged us. Is it because we honestly have no true competition to go up to?

I am impervious to their cyber attacks. But they are voting against me in the tournament. Fucking cocknockers.

Guest Dangerous A

As Man at Arms, methinks DA is gonna need one of those kick ass banners, Andrew.

I don't think we need to worry about any attacks, especially with your (and now my) friend Dangerous A here. That picture of the wrestler in his signature still frightens me.

-Tiff

Guest Dangerous A

Tiff is just putting over DA. I like this Dame.

Also Banky, I am Man AT Arms, not Man OF Arms like it says in the initial BANKYWOOD Industries post.

I'd also like to add Angel of Death to my role in BANKYWOOD Industries. My sig pic justifies this.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

It's because they're afraid of me, fuckwad!

Now DANCE! DANCE LIKE A HAPPY LITTLE ELF!

Oh and for Death Angel, gtd, and anyone else who wnats to follow orders from the 00 Section of Bankywood.

1. Operation: UNDERTOE

It has come to the attention of this department that a large poster torurnamennt is being held in NHB. It would greatly benefit the standings of BANKYWOOD Industries if we could gain this prize. Also, it is of the utmost importance that J*WING does NOT gain the prize.

Your mission gentlemen (and Tiff) is to vote for BANKYWOOD INDUSTRIES under multiple poster names, and to undermine the J*WING canidates. Furthermore, any poster who is up against a BANKYWOOD member in the tourny is to be harrassed via PM or AIM till he gives up.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES: Call bob barron "Agent Cody Banks." He hates thast.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Death Angel and Andrew should in be in my section banky. I recuited Andrew and Death Angel's gimmick is more the 00's style.

Fuck damn it. Seems like I'm the only one willing to bring it, even if the rest of J*WING don't wanna know.

Bankywood: I choose you.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I'd also like to add Angel of Death to my role in BANKYWOOD Industries. My sig pic justifies this.

Ohmegods, ohmegods, I am somebody's role........ Oh how backwards topsy turny third world country bizzare.

Not like this was my first screenname anyway. Or, I dunno... does "Angel of Death" sound like a good form of execution? Like we're keeping this mutated giant Pterodactyl in a closet, we release it in front of poor defenseless newbies or J*WING tools, and then it eats them alive and desecrates their freshly smelt corpse in the mouth?

Cool. (or, it could be the other way around).

Guest SP-1

LMAO at the Tiff picture. That's gold, Andrew. All I can see in my head is Farooq walking around backstage and seeing Trish Stratus across a crowded room.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

That fucking owns, Andrew. Job well done. You can maintain the uber-horny uber-hungry Pterodactyl as a reward. Just remember not to clean it up close, or it'll try to shoot either of its white liquids (it's got birdcrap) at you. Use a hose.