TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jobber of the Week

[Link] So you missed the Kurt Angle video...

Guest Jobber of the Week

Well, tough. MPEGs are gigantic and I only have so much space on my host.

Guest DerangedHermit

Now if the rest of the WWE was as good as Kurt Angle or the video production crew (or JotW).

Edited by DerangedHermit

Guest Heavy As Hell

I make myself available for services as your love slave.

Guest bravesfan

Thanks JOTW.

And regarding Kurt Angle, I can't wait for next week. Even though I can't see the show, I'm waiting intently to see the response to Angle's comeback promo/segment/etc.

Guest AndrewisyourHero

That one shot where Angle's in the OR, and he has his daughter's stuffed animal on his chest? Chills, man

Guest bravesfan

A question for all: where does this video rank in the "special tributes/hype packages" folder - at least, of what you've seen?

(For nit-picking reasons, let's say any video packages that are featured exclusively on PPV [those lead-in packages to the show], are immediately disqualified.)

1. Kid Rock's Lonely Road of Faith - History of the WWWF/WWF video package - to this day, STILL the best.

2. Coldplay's Clocks - Kurt Angle's Return package - If it had ended with a parting shot of Angle's departure from the ring at Wrestlemania XIX, it would've been No. 1 without a doubt.

3. Creed's Weathered - The Trials and Tribulations of the WWF - A REALLY good one, especially with the parting shot of Austin with the title (and his sullen face) in his hands.

Anyone else willing to share?

Guest godthedog

ok, i downloaded it, but apparently my quicktime can't play it. so what do i have to download to play this?

Guest Flyboy
ok, i downloaded it, but apparently my quicktime can't play it. so what do i have to download to play this?

Try UltraPlayer.

Guest Choken One
A question for all: where does this video rank in the "special tributes/hype packages" folder - at least, of what you've seen?

(For nit-picking reasons, let's say any video packages that are featured exclusively on PPV [those lead-in packages to the show], are immediately disqualified.)

1. Kid Rock's Lonely Road of Faith - History of the WWWF/WWF video package - to this day, STILL the best.

2. Coldplay's Clocks - Kurt Angle's Return package - If it had ended with a parting shot of Angle's departure from the ring at Wrestlemania XIX, it would've been No. 1 without a doubt.

3. Creed's Weathered - The Trials and Tribulations of the WWF - A REALLY good one, especially with the parting shot of Austin with the title (and his sullen face) in his hands.

Anyone else willing to share?

My Sacrifice-Desire would wound up at #4 and Flair's Video fit to COCKY would round out the top 5...

Guest bob_barron

Does anyone know where I can find the Ric Flair Cocky video?

1.Kid Rock 'Lonely Road of Faith'

Ric Flair: THIS IS THE WWF

An amazing three minute video package that had me tearing up in the middle. The part where we see the three generations of The Rock is my favourite part. Everyone should have this downloaded.

2.The WWE Desire Video- Just an awesome video that for three minutes shows you how much the superstars give on a nightly basis.

3.Angle's Desire: Wow- I'm totally digging Kurt's comeback and they just turned a guy face via a video package. That's amazing

Guest Choken One

HHH's Beautiful Day makes the cut at #6...

Austin's Desire is #7

Undertaker's Desire is #8

The Rock's Superstar Desire is #9

and

HBK's Tell me a lie ranks #10...

Guest BobbyWhioux

I think it's interesting how similar Coldplay's "Clocks" sounds like U2's "Beautiful Day" especially in light of their use in the WWE/F.

It's almost like they're allowing Kurt to be kinda on the same level as HHHis Majesty... getting such a similar sound for his very well done "Desire" video.

Guest Choken One

Angle was better because they humanized him...While HHH was built as this Man of Desire and Intensity...

Guest iamsherm

I'm not sure I remember that video. When did it air?

"When I look back, I don't even think I scraped the tip of the iceberg here in the WWE." - Angle in that video ... scary.

Guest HartFan86

I'd say...1. Lonely Road of Faith...2. My Sacrifice Extended...3. Angle Desire.

The end of the Angle video gives me goosebumps.

I don't think anything will ever beat the Lonely Road of Faith video out, though. The part where they show all the WWF champions at the end of the video is the greatest ending to a music video ever.

The only part I don't like about Lonely Road of Faith is there is no Benoit in it. They should of added the night the Radicals debuted in the WWF in the crowd around the WCW part, before the screwjob portion of the video.

Edited by HartFan86

Guest Choken One

I'm not sure I remember that video. When did it air?

It aired only ONCE.

Why? Because It HEAVILY feautured Austin...and all over it was Austin talking about how hard this business was and ended with a shot of him sitting down head in his knees in pain clenching onto the world title...

Guest bravesfan
It aired only ONCE.

Why? Because It HEAVILY feautured Austin...and all over it was Austin talking about how hard this business was and ended with a shot of him sitting down head in his knees in pain clenching onto the world title...

And THAT is a shame in itself (that it only aired once.)

EDIT: June 8th, 2002 episode of Velocity, as Austin left the company the following Monday.