TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

TSM Poster Tournament

Guest Kotzenjunge

I swear, you're all fools for voting for such a Chevy Chase unappreciating meathead. You all disappoint me greatly. Eat my ass, everyone. How the fuck can you like such fucking lame-ass cars like Mustangs and Corvettes? Jesus Christ people, you don't know what the good stuff is, and I am the good stuff. Fuck all of you.™ Banky.

A Mustang II with missing body panels and only at 50% of normal output (40hp), as well as missing all of its seats thus forcing people to sit on actual buckets for seats > 1,000,000,000 Bankys.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

evenflowDDT

IDrinkRatsMilk

bob_barron

Banky

Guest Memphis
Voting will end on Tuesday, June 3rd at 8:00 P.M. Central time.

The Dames

evenflowDDT

IDrinkRatsMilk

Zack Malibu

bob_barron

Anglesault

Kotzenjunge

Banky

evenflowDDT

IDrinkRatsMilk

bob_barron

Banky

Bah.

M

Guest BANKYWOOD
The Dames

Zack Malibu

bob_barron

Kotz

Holy shit, you are so totally not in BANKYWOOD. You are an enemy now.

Guest Dangerous A
Holy shit, you are so totally not in BANKYWOOD. You are an enemy now.

I'll send Zsasz and Death Angel after him right away!

Guest evenflowDDT

evenflowDDT

Zack Malibu

Anglesault

Kotzenjunge

This round was really hard. Zack/IDRM and Kotz/Banky were really difficult for me to pick, and could've gone either way, but I went with whom I'd "known" longer in both cases.

Guest BANKYWOOD

Ingrates.

I am the fucking entertaining shit on this joint.

Turn on me. What the full does Kotzenfagbait do? Nothing, he just queers up this place with talks to raves, mustangs, and corvettes. If thats what the rest of you are about, I don't want your fucking votes. So I'm not as controversial as I once was? Fuck. Fine then.

Guest HungryJack

evenflowDDT

Zack Malibu

I refuse to vote in the Anglesault/Barron matchup

Kotzenjunge

Guest bob_barron
evenflowDDT

Zack Malibu

I refuse to vote in the Anglesault/Barron matchup

Kotzenjunge

Why's that?

Guest bob_barron

I'm a lot less wankier then Anglesault. Trust me.

And rememeber- AS likes the Yankees

Guest evenflowDDT
Ingrates.

I am the fucking entertaining shit on this joint.

Turn on me. What the full does Kotzenfagbait do? Nothing, he just queers up this place with talks to raves, mustangs, and corvettes. If thats what the rest of you are about, I don't want your fucking votes. So I'm not as controversial as I once was? Fuck. Fine then.

Oh, it's not that at all...I find both of you equally entertaining and will be happy with either of you going on in the tournament. I was going to do a no-vote but figured this late in the tournament that it really wouldn't be fair to anyone involved (since it's supposed to be hard to make choices this late in the rounds). I just went with the only criteria I could think of when I like both men equally...who I'd known longer, same thing with IDRM vs. Zack. No offense intended of course.

Of course you're probably talking about all the other people who voted...who's leading the polls currently anyway?

Guest BANKYWOOD

Forget you all. Jack? Why Jack? We've always been friends, or so i hoped.....

Guest HungryJack

mehhhhhhhh we are. I think so anyhow. But that's the way the wind was blowing when I voted. sorry bro. You'll likely take it anyhow.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Seeing as I'm losing terribly, I would like to take this oportunity to announce my resignation from your crappy tournament for jerks.

Unless of course I start getting more votes, in which case I would like to announce my triumphant return by popular demand.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Turn on me. What the full does Kotzenfagbait do? Nothing, he just queers up this place with talks to raves, mustangs, and corvettes. If thats what the rest of you are about, I don't want your fucking votes. So I'm not as controversial as I once was? Fuck. Fine then. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fucking queerfagcumguzzling fucks. Banky.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

If I was Banky and I won this tournament, I'd leave the board. In fact, if I myself won this tournament I'd leave the board. It wouldn't do much good for anyone else left however.

Guest BANKYWOOD
Turn on me. What the full does Kotzenfagbait do? Nothing, he just queers up this place with talks to raves, mustangs, and corvettes. If thats what the rest of you are about, I don't want your fucking votes. So I'm not as controversial as I once was? Fuck. Fine then. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fucking queerfagcumguzzling fucks.™ Banky.

Yea, what that ball-less cockmonger said. He pimps his Kylie Menogue love to mask his attraction to pigs. Male pigs, rolling around in their own filth. Heck, I just described 98% of the TSM posters.

Let me break it down for you slow motherfuckers.

a. You are all fat brainless pigs who lack fundamental social elements to get you through your day.

b. You're filth is this message board. You are a product of your social mishaps and you translate that into sub-standard message board entertainment.

c. The fat brainless pigs from section a, shit out ridiculous internet slogans and boring dicussion matter (the filth) from section b, and joyously roll around in it like the fucking worthless slobs that they are.

All I try to do is spare you weiner-smacks the embarrassment of going through the same meonotonous 'etiquette' that chases away all of the quality posters. But no, you vote for this Kotzenassface? How typical. I don't need your votes. I'm not a dirty pig, you communist sluts. I'm the Snowball to your fucking Napoleon. Where's Boxer? Fucking followers....

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I swear, you're all fools for voting for such a Chevy Chase unappreciating meathead. You all disappoint me greatly. Eat my ass, everyone. How the fuck can you like such fucking lame-ass cars like Mustangs and Corvettes? Jesus Christ people, you don't know what the good stuff is, and I am the good stuff. Fuck all of you.™ Banky.

A Mustang II with missing body panels and only at 50% of normal output (40hp), as well as missing all of its seats thus forcing people to sit on actual buckets for seats > 1,000,000,000 Bankys.

Yeah, but Banky is funny, and he can get his girlfriend on here without being a total dick about it.

You post pictures of old cars (which I like) and a famous MILF (which I don't mind).

Banky has you beat. He's the Madonna of TSM.

Guest evenflowDDT
I'm the Snowball to your fucking Napoleon. Where's Boxer? Fucking followers....

Hey man, it's not my fault some posters are more equal than other posters...