TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN

your DVDVR TOP 500 WRESTLERS UPDATE v8

Guest Nevermortal
Jack Victory higher than Samoa Joe? I SAY NO!

YES!

NEVER, DEANO MACHINO!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Damnit!

Dean came in to discuss reader reaction and completely ignored my THUMBS WAY UP for the high ranking of the vastly underrated Slash.

MAking the worst wrestlers in the world watchable in shitty hardcore matches is a GIFT my friends.

Guest razoredge450

So is the DVD 8.0 list from the time period of 11/1/02 to 5/1/03 or 11/1/02 to 6/2/03?

Guest ConspiracyVictim

Why are Los Orientales and Los Caifanes so low on the list. Their stuff in Monterrey from Jan and Feb is enough to get them top 200 IMO. They were tearing it up and doing just as well as guys like Dandy has been doing in AAA at least...I think they deserve higher...why all the hate?

: Didn`t Shawn Michaels wrestle at least near the same amount of matches as Dusty, Lawler or Funk?

DR: Yeah, but he is completely useless now.

Yeah, he only gave Jericho one of the best matches in his career, and had the best match in WWE since Benoit/Angle. But that shouldn't really count for anything.

Chaos, you're basing that on TWO matches. Jericho got a *** match out of JEFF F'N HARDY for Christ's sakes. Michaels having A good match doesn't warrant a high spot on the list, at least in my opinion, and I think DEAN and the boys feel the same.

By the way...DEAN. I think Matt Hardy coming out to the Matt Facts alone puts him in the top 50...that and plus he can do the professional wrestling quite sufficiently.

Chaos, you're basing that on TWO matches. Jericho got a *** match out of JEFF F'N HARDY for Christ's sakes. Michaels having A good match doesn't warrant a high spot on the list, at least in my opinion, and I think DEAN and the boys feel the same.

I'm not saying he should be high on the list, just maybe on it. Flair is in the 300's, what did he do in the last six months that Shawn didn't?

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
I'm going to skip every single post and just give a thumbs up to the ranking of Slash.

Finally some damn respect!

Wolfie D is kingsize. Always has been. Always will be.

DEAN.

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
So is the DVD 8.0 list from the time period of 11/1/02 to 5/1/03 or 11/1/02 to 6/2/03?

The time period was 11/2002 to 5/2003. We actually gave ourselves a month to get tapes of everything up to May 1. It only took us FOUR YEARS to figure that out.

DEAN.

Guest Rob Edwards

Hmm I've not got huge problems with the order of the Tory boys (although Milano would be above Magnum for me) just some of the people that have beaten them, Matt Hardy for example

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
Why are Los Orientales and Los Caifanes so low on the list. Their stuff in Monterrey from Jan and Feb is enough to get them top 200 IMO. They were tearing it up and doing just as well as guys like Dandy has been doing in AAA at least...I think they deserve higher...why all the hate?

We watched the Monterrey and dug them but not as much as we dug huge swathes of other luchadores. This was a good period for fat guys and former drugs addicts- as SuperPorky and Gran Markus had weirdly, wildly great matches and Juventud was busting his ass. When you have Monterrey tapes where- in the Brazo de Platta vs Villano 3 match- SuperPorky goes neckfirst into the third row and later bites off a chunk of V3's forehead and spits it out, you have trouble remembering the midcard sixman.

DEAN.

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
Hmm I've not got huge problems with the order of the Tory boys (although Milano would be above Magnum for me) just some of the people that have beaten them, Matt Hardy for example

Matt Hardy has been a DVDVR 500 darling since his OMEGA days- so imnagine how much I'm into him now.

DEAN.

Guest Doyo
Who the fuck is 'justin credible'?

Wha, are you serious? Strange question for someone calling themselves "saturnmark4life"

Guest shlidgn90

500: kotaru suzuki

is this the same guy that teamed with KENTA in the differ cup? if so that guy has some awesome matches in noah. what are the boards opinion of him. he should be at least higher than terry funk.

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
500: kotaru suzuki

is this the same guy that teamed with KENTA in the differ cup? if so that guy has some awesome matches in noah. what are the boards opinion of him. he should be at least higher than terry funk.

Oh geez, he is victim of all of us getting fed up with loose wrestlers in Japan all at once. The six man where Kikuchi shows him how to bump got Suzuki kicked of the list and when he Suzuki put Momota over clean got Suzuki back on the list. Differ was all aboot the KENTA- who is my future Wrestling Jesus. Suzuki is a rookie and hopefully wil transform into the modern Marifuchi- a former spot-machine who now wrestles like a guy who wrestles in Japan.

DEAN.

Guest dvkorn

Whats with the low rankings of Jarrett & Lynn?

Lynn at 225 and Red at 101. Lynn is so much greater than red and has pulled some corkers out. Lynn > Red.

Jarrett at 314. He seems to going quite well at the moment. The matches against Styles, Killings, Dlo & Raven were all quite good. He seems quite consistent when he wrestles as in pulling out decent - good matches.

DEAN, if KENTA is Jesus, then is SUWA God? Becuase I'm telling you right now there are no other people I like to see do the wrestling that are vastly underappreciated than those two people right there. I await for them to do some cross-promotion just so they can wrestle, and so I can crap my pants at the goodness.