TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nl5xsk1

would you want to see TNA ...

Guest nl5xsk1

I know that they'd have to do it in a different location due to the size of the two rings and the cage, but since so many smarks have been dying for the WWE to do a Wargames-style match, do you think it'd be beneficial for TNA to do one?

And, if you do think it's a good idea, who would you want to see in it?

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire

They don't give their god damn fucking competent workers more than 12 minutes - what the fuck makes you think they're going to dedicate an hour?

That's the only reason I don't order every week is because the maximum potential for a match is *** 1/2.

raven and jarrett worked almost 20 minutes. and so did styles and jarrett. the sats and xxx went for 20 minutes back in december.

and i think a wargames would be better than the battlebowl ripoff they are doing.

Guest Slapnuts00

They haven't even done a cage match yet, let alone wargames...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I don't like Wargames.

And My Eyebrow is on fire makes no sense as usual.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I don't even think they are ready for a smaller cage such as Hell in a Cell. They should start with a regular cage, then a bigger arena, then HIAC, then Wargames.

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire
I don't like Wargames.

And My Eyebrow is on fire makes no sense as usual.

Whatever man, you're blindly marking for TNA when I give a very valid criticism. It's evidenced weekly in Dames' diatribes - good matches are not given the proper time to progress into MOTYC's...12 minutes is the cutoff point for TNA matches usually.

With Styles, Jarrett, Daniels, and Jerry Lynn - there should be a **** match every single show, and there isn't neccesarily due in part to Russo holding on to crash TV.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

And then someone easily pointed out that sometimes matches do get that long, and if they were actually going to buy a cage and do the thing it would get such time as well.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It's a concept that SHOULD work...but doesn't for me.

Especially in later years it was just first 5 minutes of poor brawling that leads nowhere...followed by a couple minutes of doubleteaming...and so on.

Then a submission out of nowhere that wasn't even built up at all.

If anyone ever bothered to book one properly...it could be great.

Guest RedJed

CAN they even do Wargames anyway? I'm wondering if WWE owns some sort of trademark to it from buying WCW, who knows.

Like someone said, they need to have a regular cage match first and then we could talk about this. Would be a cool way to blowoff the SEX v. Tradition feud though.

they could called it the battlefield or something and not war games. wwf doesn't own the copywrite to the war games match itself or tna would be getting sued for using the battlebowl tourny now. i hope vince isn't reading :(

Guest The Decadent Slacker

I wouldn't mind it, but who would be in it? i'd see it if it were Jarrett(obligatory & i'm counting him as a heel)/XXX/Raven/kid kash (just since i like him) Vs Styles/D-lo/Red/AMW. but that was just random.

it's not an option until they get a damn cage. & even if they did book it, we'd get SEX Vs Church or something, with the return of Malice. i'm not exactly psyched for that one. TNA NEEDS to get it's head back on straight before it considers doing stuff like that.

Guest dvkorn

Many people who don't like the Wargames have only seen the latest abominations like 98.

Check out 87(GAB), 89 (GAB). 91 (WrestleWar) & 92 (WrestleWar).

The 92 one especially is a classic. 98 onthe other hand was one of the worst matches in wrestling history, on one of the worst PPV's in wrestling history.

Get together two teams of four X Division stars...the guys who made TNA like Killings, Styles and Lynn...and they'd be on to a winner.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

It should definitely be the old 2 team 5 on 5 version.