TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
B. Brian Brunzell

The Single Greatest Cartoon of All-Time

Guest WrestlingDeacon
There's a Droopy cartoon that I love. It's in the Old West, and Droopy has to watch a jail and is asleep or something like that. These two no-goodnicks are trying to rob it, yet keep getting hurt. Everytime they hurt themselves, they go running out of town and scream like bitches. It goes on and on like that, and I laugh my ass off every time I see it.

I love that one, Tex Avery at his finest. Most Tex Avery cartoons are brilliant. Another one I love is the whistling wolf who gets the billy goat that eats everything, so he shoots him to the moon on a rocket and the goat eats the moon. I love that song the wolf whistles, I need to learn it.

I love that one, Tex Avery at his finest. Most Tex Avery cartoons are brilliant. Another one I love is the whistling wolf who gets the billy goat that eats everything, so he shoots him to the moon on a rocket and the goat eats the moon. I love that song the wolf whistles, I need to learn it.

Speaking of sheep, how 'bout the old Sheepdog/Coyote cartoons?

"Morinng Ralph."

"Morning Sam."

Then, the coyote tries ALL FUCKING DAY to capture the sheep, only to be thwarted by a dog who can't see a GODDAMNED THING.

Anything involving Pete Puma is great.

"How many lumps ya want, mac?"

"Oh, three or four."

Bugs proceeds to whack Mr. Puma like 40 times on the head, only to produce 4 lumps.

Guest bravesfan
There's a Droopy cartoon that I love. It's in the Old West, and Droopy has to watch a jail and is asleep or something like that. These two no-goodnicks are trying to rob it, yet keep getting hurt. Everytime they hurt themselves, they go running out of town and scream like bitches. It goes on and on like that, and I laugh my ass off every time I see it.

Tex Avery tribute sound site...

It's not much, but it has a few soundbites from that specific short you're looking for, "Billy Boy", including the WHISTLING SONG!