TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Week 47 now up

Guest Lightning Flik
Top of the forum...

Dames

Dude... You got your sign on the show yet again? Damn does the HEEL SECTION~! love you in the seriously non-homosexual way.

Guest TheBro

We at the HeelSection appreciate The Dames' coverage, unlike many he actually is a fair reviewer and keeps it real, therefore we appreciate him..... Anyways yes in a non-homosexual way The Dames is Loved......

www.tnattitude.com

www.heelsection.com

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

But Dames never plugged you, Bro.

And I don't see bps21 signs!!!!!!!

Anyway...does anyone notice that Siaki tries HARDER when he's in the ring with a shitty opponent in a shitty match than he does when he's with a good opponent?

If he put as much effort into his series with Lynn as he did in matches with Sandman and Gangrel...they'd have been a whole lot better.

Guest hebtheeagle

I think Siaki needs to just learn to bust his ass no matter who he's facing. It wouldn't surprise me to see Siaki back in Heavyweight title picture.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I would have to say you were right on the money about most of the card. I definately think AJ and Dlo was about **** and that the rest of the card was either weak or lacking time to do what they had to do. The main event was dissappointing to me but it was worth getting just for AJ/DLO......

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

Heel Section has much love for the Dizzames. And for Sammy.

Guest TheBro

( Hangs in Head in Shame ) Yes, I am ashamed... Sorry BPS, you're sign is soon to come......

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

AWESOME!!!!!

I am so going to mark out for that!!!!!!

Guest TheBro

Also, I see where you're coming from about Siaki.... Maybe he's scared and tries harder therefore leading to him thinking of things, which may lead to screw ups, because Lynn is a superb wrestler in anyone's book and he feels somewhat intimidated.... I know i'd personally turn my pants into Scat Sundae if I had to face Lynn in a match..... And with the others, he feels he's a better wrestler, therefore he feels as if he can lead them to a better match...... Just a Thought

In previous post, yes I'm a bumblef*ck and mispelled your.... you're.... Again, shamed beyond belief

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

That's probably accurate.

I would like to see him put in with Lynn or Styles or someone like that now. Maybe he was just nervous for a while as he adjusted to being on a nationally televised show. I watch that Sandman match and I see him trying so hard to entertain then I think back and he looked like a deer in the headlights agianst Lynn.

Maybe he's just gotten used to doing a live TV show.

Guest TheBro

Those would be cool match-ups... I would personally want him to take on D-Lo..... I think those matches would be excellent..... Plus, I don't remember, but did they ever have a blow-off to D-Lo rejecting Siaki's offer to join S.E.X.????

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Nope.

Siaki beat him up outside later in the show IIRC...then nothing

Guest TheBro

Well then there you go they never had a blow-off match, so maybe they will close one of those storylines that never went anywhere.... But I'm sure there projecting a D-Lo vs. AJ Part 2 down the road

Guest bob_barron

Hey Heel Section-

How about a sign for the guy who hooks up Dames with the TNA?

Guest TheBro

I'll give you a pat on the back and a Free Gideon's Bible for being the Good Samaritan....... Seriously though, shoot some ideas if you want one

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Since I right preview's I think a "bps21 said this would happen" sign would be comically appropriate.

Nothing....NOTHING that you guys do will EVER be funnier than

"Sosa Is Heel"

Prove me wrong.

Please!

Dames

Guest TheBro

Yeah Doug loves the Cubs, he even had a Cubs Flag hanging over the Rail...... We'll come up with some good stuff, and BPS, that sign idea was Golden, so expect to see it next week......

www.tnattitude.com

www.heelsection.com

Oh MAN...what would have been even better for the Sosa sign is if you had the

"Sosa is Heel" sign and next to that, instead of "We Support Sammy", have "It's SOOOO REAL!"

Dames

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I can't wait!!

This is so cool.

This ups my Dames' like cool factor!

Guest Dynamite Kido
Nothing....NOTHING that you guys do will EVER be funnier than

"Sosa Is Heel"

Prove me wrong.

Please!

Dames

hey Dames....what about doing it kayfabe style......

"Sosa is Rulebreaker"

now that is old school.....

Guest bob_barron

Well I'm a mark for the Hard 10 matches- so maybe you can make a sign out of that

Guest Devin
Well I'm a mark for the Hard 10 matches- so maybe you can make a sign out of that

Damn bob, you're just begging to get clowned on national television with that one. :D