TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

TSM Poster Tournament

Guest subliminal_animal
Evenflow.

I hope you're not counting votes where people use a gimmick to "vote" for themselves, Flyboy. If anything, that should deduct a vote.

But I'm sure in the end, no one will care!

These guys are both okay, and not only okay, but more okay than most guys here. I normally wouldn't vote on principle, but I decided to let myself slide a bit on that principle and flipped a coin! But the coin fell on the ground when I flipped it and I'm like 6'0" so that's kind of far from me to the ground and I didn't have my suave glasses so I couldn't see down there and I couldn't bend down because one of my friends betrayed me and snipped the spinal cord when he betraitorfully stuck the scissors in my back and my doc told me it would be a not be a smart idea if I fancied myself a smart guy to not do anything that could involve my back even having a beautiful lady rub suntan lotion on it even if it was sunny enough to give me suburn. Oh well the point is I can't see the coin so I can't give a pick and I am out a quarter.

Aw nuts!

Guest Austin3164life

No offense to Zack, but Evenflow wins this by a mile.

Guest Flyboy
I hope you're not counting votes where people use a gimmick to "vote" for themselves, Flyboy.

I was born at night, not last night. A point deducted sounds nice.

Guest evenflowDDT
Oh well the point is I can't see the coin so I can't give a pick and I am out a quarter.

What a coincidence! I just happened to find a quarter today, and it was heads. Or tails. Whichever one is me.

evenflowDDT

Go me!

[kayfabe]I mean really, do you want that cursed Zack to win something else? Do you really think we could handle his ego? He's stepped on enough people, but you fools are all too happy to lay down for him as well. Don't you realize he gets off on your suffering? Even now he's laughing at you, thinking of how he hurt you, how he hurt me, and touching himself. All over. I can't be the only one who sees... Leave the idol worshipping to the followers of dead gods.[/kayfabe]

I mean c'mon...I beat The Dames! Everybody loves Damian! If I beat him, that means you must love me even more!

Guest evenflowDDT
I hope you're not counting votes where people use a gimmick to "vote" for themselves, Flyboy. If anything, that should deduct a vote.

Somewhere, Punk Princess is crying because she doesn't get to vote. Susan B. Anthony's failed male gimmick identity is spinning in his grave. He curses this foul discrimination! Women's suffrage! I'm on a dollar coin, dammit! Sure, neither a silver, gold, or one that anyone willingly uses, but dammit I come out of the post office stamp machines! And you're trying to take that away with your chauvinist contest!

And somewhere else, a failed quasi-religious gimmick wishes a nice Jewish boy would scrape the mothballs from his forehead and reanimate him.

Guest BANKYWOOD

I vote for fucking Banky.

Honestly, this tournament is shit.

How can Evenflow take this as a true victory, he never beat me. This is the ONE time I'm gonna take shit seriously on the fucking internet. What bullshit. A coin toss? By a fair impartial judge? With witnesses? Eat shiiit.

Guest Sandman9000

I won by a coin flip many moons ago.

You should win by a coin flip sometime Banky. Greatest feeling in the world.

Guest BANKYWOOD
I won by a coin flip many moons ago.

You should win by a coin flip sometime Banky. Greatest feeling in the world.

I wipe my ass with your face.

Motherfucker.

Guest evenflowDDT
How can Evenflow take this as a true victory, he never beat me. This is the ONE time I'm gonna take shit seriously on the fucking internet. What bullshit. A coin toss? By a fair impartial judge? With witnesses? Eat shiiit.

That's why I only bragged about beating Dames, because the victory over you is arguably not a "true victory" like you mention. I was actually just as surprised as you were, but as for a tie-breaker...if you can think of a better way than a coin toss (as if any "random" method of choosing can ever be proved through the ranges of cyber-space anyway) or would like to "redo" that last round after this one for the "true" victory and championship, I'd be happy to. It's all in the interest of fairness...I MEAN NO FAIRNESS SINCE ALL HOLDS ARE BARRED I WON THE COIN TOSS CRYBABY MWAHAHAHA~!

Guest BANKYWOOD
How can Evenflow take this as a true victory, he never beat me.  This is the ONE time I'm gonna take shit seriously on the fucking internet.  What bullshit.  A coin toss? By a fair impartial judge? With witnesses? Eat shiiit.

That's why I only bragged about beating Dames, because the victory over you is arguably not a "true victory" like you mention. I was actually just as surprised as you were, but as for a tie-breaker...if you can think of a better way than a coin toss (as if any "random" method of choosing can ever be proved through the ranges of cyber-space anyway) or would like to "redo" that last round after this one for the "true" victory and championship, I'd be happy to. It's all in the interest of fairness...I MEAN NO FAIRNESS SINCE ALL HOLDS ARE BARRED I WON THE COIN TOSS CRYBABY MWAHAHAHA~!

This would be a lost more messy if I didn't like ya.

And never sass me again.

I demand a re-count.

Flyboy coulda made it a three way dance for the Championships. But why would he do somethign like that? Plus that Mandy Moore livin' fruitcake in him has ALWAYS had it out for me. Whatta perfect chance to pay me back. And yes, I am taking this personally. And yes its only the internet. You fuckers thought I was annoying before, I'm gonna make every single one of you yellow bastards hate me even more. This tournament sums up the bullshit that board is overflowing with.

I'm cooler than all of you put together. I eat more tacos in a day than you bitches have downloaded annually on the internet. I am the king of this shit.

Guest Cancer Marney
Somewhere, Punk Princess is crying because she doesn't get to vote.

Evenflow, I haven't voted in this tournament at all, for obvious reasons. But if you can find Punk Princess and get her to vote, I'll vote for you too.

Guest Cancer Marney
I eat more tacos in a day than you bitches have downloaded annually on the internet.

That's some trick, considering I alone have downloaded 500+ this year - so far. When do you brush your teeth? Must be some bathroom run.

Guest subliminal_animal
I hope you're not counting votes where people use a gimmick to "vote" for themselves, Flyboy.

I was born at night, not last night. A point deducted sounds nice.

I don't think that was him. I remember the names were different.

What a coincidence! I just happened to find a quarter today, and it was heads. Or tails. Whichever one is me.

I stole mine from work. To get back at The Establishment, and I bet those Hollywood fat cats didn't like that.

And the idol worshipping line was nice, so I'm gonna slide a little further past my principles.

For you.

Just this once.

Until I do it again.

And consider it a privilege!

$^-%#!VOTE!#%-^$ - evenflowDDT

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Evenflow.

So when are getting the Evenflow/Banky rematch?

Guest Choken One

Bah...I didn't vote in the other last three rounds...And I won't here...

I told you assholes that Flow would win once he beat me...Why do you guys like flow so much? He never stood out to me...

Zack however never worked for me...so

Pretty lousy finals...This is like the #3 and #7 seed playing in the finals.

Guest Flyboy
This tournament sums up the bullshit that board is overflowing with.

You fuckers thought I was annoying before, I'm gonna make every single one of you yellow bastards hate me even more.

No. Actually that is.

Banky's upset that he lost. He's "flaming" me. Oh gosh, what must I do? Run away? Yeah, that's it. You want to get upset and think I screwed you, be my guess. It shows how really immature you are afterall. You see, Banky... this is a message board.. on the Internet. This is was a tournament made out of FUN, but I guess someone took it to the head and a little personal.

Someone spoil the party, bah gawd, you lost by a coin toss. You can speculate if you really lost or not because I really do not care. I do care "what the people" (aka Banky's bitches) and I did not go the triple threat route. When Sandman beat Incandenza, he won by a coin toss. You think you're going to get any advantage because you're Banky?

Please. "But, but... it's the finals, Flyboy!" I could care less. We have a final between two posters. Not three. This isn't the fucking WWE and since it was a "draw" it's going to be decided in a triple threat at the next pay-per-view. You lost. Get over it. Go cry in Tiffani's arms or something. It seems like you're the only one overly pissed that they lost. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

EDIT: Oh, and while you're bitching, let's bitch I how counted Holden McNeil's votes even though I KNEW he was a gimmick poster. If I wouldn't have you would have lost by one vote. I was trying to be as fair as possible. And you still lost. Now, please.. stop bitching because you're being more annoying than you usually are.

Edited by Flyboy

Guest Banky
And you still lost. Now, please.. stop bitching because you're being more annoying than you usually are.

a. I didn't lose

b. Thats my goal, to be more annoying than usual. Didn't I explain that at the beginning of my post?

Guest Flyboy

You're still bitching as if it was a Presidential election of some sort.

Oh, and keep being annoying... that's just what the board needs more of.

Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy
You're still bitching as if it was a Presidential election of some sort.

Oh, and keep being annoying... that's just what the board needs more of.

Thats what everyone needs. Some excitement. Not burning the midnight oil, or plopping their fat asses in front of a computer all day eating cheetos and buggers - I make your lives worth living. I'm the only excitement you have in your life, Flyboy. C'mon, I'm far more entertaining than any of the lame sports heros you worship. I have a better voice than the people you *gasp* voluntarily listen to. Face it, Flyboy wouldn't excist without me. Heck, TSM couldn't live without me. And bitch, don't call me annoying, its just fuel to my fire.

Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy
Zack Malibu by coin flip since he beat my pick to win it (Anglesault)

Coin toss? Whats with blasted coin tosses. Its people like you who got this idea on Flyboy's head. Blasted JHawk...and his coin tossing.