Sign in to follow this  
Guest DerangedHermit

The One and Only Raw Thread - 6/9/03

Guest El Satanico

he can try to act like a horseman all he wants...but HHH will always be Mongo

Guest The Amazing Rando

The Rocker Dropper = neat tag team move

The Walker Dropper = HHH pedigrees Nash

HHH's opponent goes over on the last show before the PPV? Where have I seen this before?

Ahh, WrestleMania, Unforgiven, No Mercy, Armageddon, Royal Rumble, No Way Out, Backlash, Judgment Day... should I go on?

Guest Nevermortal
Mick Foley is doing his best Jeff Hardy impression "Hey I'm Not Finish"

Except *he* doesn't sound like a 12 year-old boy going through puberty...

YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME YET TAKER~!

Guest Big McLargeHuge
Whats Foley done to put HHH over? I'm in the UK so I'm not watching.

HHH called out Mick to the ring. A brawl ensued in which Mick got his ass handed to him, as is the usual when these two meet up. Basically confirming that Mick will never be and has never been better than HHH.

Guest CanadianChick
Mick Foley is doing his best Jeff Hardy impression "Hey I'm Not Finish"

Except *he* doesn't sound like a 12 year-old boy going through puberty...

YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME YET TAKER~!

That had to be one of the most unintentionally funny moments EVER.

Guest Human Fly

Man, I was impressed by Foley. They should hot shot the title to him, the matches can't get any worse, and at least the would have heat. He takes 3 impressive bumps that neither Nash or HHH would come close to taking, and he's been retired for several years. On top of that he got heat for the ME on Sunday that previously had none.

It was no accident that Nash didn't show up until the last 30 seconds of the show, the WWE knows he is worthless.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Paul Roma.

Guest El Satanico

Paul Roma.

Paul Roma was a pretty bad Horseman, but not as bad as Mongo.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Actually, that segment was perfect. Nash has a little heat, we got to see Foley kick some ass, and the main eventers got over.

Remember Foley's biggest asset was the "I can take an amazing beating".

Guest RedJed

Best Raw in a LOOOONG time, even without Foley around that show would have been decent enough. The ending segment though was tremendous in many levels. Great buildup to the ppv for sure.

Guest Jobber of the Week

So, who wants to make a bet that the boycott that was organized was a rousing success? Did you see how the front row turned around when HHH was out there? Yeah, me neither. Also, the guys who organized it appear to fail to realize that in order to have anyone give a shit what they watch you need one of those neat-o Nielsen boxes, which I doubt everyone boycotting does.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I got $20 that says Mick Foley vs HHH will be RAW's main event for Summerslam.

Foley looked like he had 1 more match in him at least, and after he screws HHH out of the title on Sunday, its a lock to happen.

I just haven't figured out who Nash could defend his title against...a heel Kane maybe?

Goldberg?

Guest Coffey
Best Raw in a LOOOONG time, even without Foley

Eww. Gotta disagree there. There was hardly any wrestling. We got Goldberg promos. A spin-a-roonie contest. Test on commentary. Foley bumping in the last segment doesn't mean the previous hour and fifty-five minutes didn't happen.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Eww. Gotta disagree there. There was hardly any wrestling. We got Goldberg promos. A spin-a-roonie contest. Test on commentary. Foley bumping in the last segment doesn't mean the previous hour and fifty-five minutes didn't happen.

Add in "Helms kicked back to jobber-land"

Guest RedJed

I guess I handled not much of very exceptional wrestling when they seemed to do a solid job of building up the ppv. The only real negative I saw from the show was Mack v. D-Von and everything that went with it. Even that spinarooni contest wasnt that bad to me.

Moreless I've learned to accept that Raw isnt probably ever going to be a show that showcases solid wrestling action, its going to be more angle heavy and SE-like than anything.

Guest nikowwf

Raw was a fun show. Not so great wrestling wise, but a few times i was thinking, WOW THAT WILL BE COOL ON THE PPV before snapping back to reality. Considering the card they are pushing, they must have done something right.

(actually, i hink i just liked the show cause of the Gail Kim video. WOOHOO!)

niko

Guest Polish_Rifle

The first hour was action packed and I really enjoyed it thoroughly. But everything went downhill after Test's awesome line of making Stacy is "Whore." The 2nd hour was just sports entertainment blah.