TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JAxlMorrison

Axl Rose-isms

Guest JAxlMorrison

I posted one of these in my Frontman tourney finals, where he talked about Kurt Cobain and Alternative bands. I downloaded a lot of these, and they are always interesting.

Here is one at a concert after in an interview with Rolling Stone he talked about the abuse he went through as a child. His family responded in the following issue, and this is what he had to say about it.

"Any of you, uh....read the latest Rolling Stone? I was on the phone for a long time last night and a friend of mine was telling me how.....<to person in audience>SHUT THE FUCK UP! 'Oh Axl, cool, metal dude, rock n roll party, do cocaine!' I ain't here for that.

Anyway, there was a friend of mine who was telling me how some of the members of my family, and some of the friends of my family have taken a great offense at what I said in this magazine. 'It's a shame, look at what he's done to his mother, his mother can't even go out of the house now'. It was amazing my mother could've went out of the house before, knowing the shit she fuckin knew. 'Why is he talking about this?" It might not have happened to you, but it might've happened to the two or three people standing around you, who got some fucked up family life that's gonna come back to haunt them when they hit about the age of 25. And then you gotta find your way, trying to climb your way out of what you thought was your life, but in your head looks more like a fuckin car wreck that no one told you about.

Because 'The family doesn't want to be embarassed by these things coming out. We just don't want to have to deal with this. And we shouldn't have to deal with this publicly.' But if we don't deal with it publicly, then we probably wouldn't deal with the bullshit at all. And I'll bet they'd like it that way. I'm not a qualified therapist, I don't know a lot of shit about this, but I do know that we're in the 90s. And I do know that, if we're gonna make it for another 50 years on this fuckin planet, we gotta change our shit now! And there's a lot of motherfuckers that don't want that shit to be changed, cause that's gonna dig up their crap. There's a lot of parents who done fucked up their kids through their whole fuckin lives.......and they're about 40, they're about 50, and they think it's cool. Fuck that shit! And I'm the last motherfuckin person they thought would be climbing up their asses to tell 'em about it.

But ya see, for me now, it ain't about fuckin doin cocaine, it ain't about how much vodka I drink, and how much I can drink someone else under the table. It ain't about what a 'fuckin macho man rock n roller I can be'. That shit don't work no more, that's great for little kid fuckin rock no roll bullshit, but it don't work no more in the real world for my ass. I can't come up here and go 'Yeah, I'm bad, I'm rock n roll, we're doing this rock n roll thing', if my life is falling apart. I can't fake it no more. And just because my family, or my record company or somebody else tells me I should, so everybody can be happy and make money blah blah......yeah, suck my dick!

Anyway, there are those in my family who are......they plan now, now that I've written these things, 'We're gonna get revenge, what he did was a terrible thing, we're gonna get revenge." Yeah? Try it. And if a fuckin scrawny, 90 pound, junior high weakling can fonally get his ass up here and take this shit on, then so can any one of you that have the same fuckin bullshit problems in your life. They don't have to get away with it. I tried being nice, I tried being cool about it. I tried, like, being friends and offering forgiveness and love and all that kinda shit. All i got was 'You know how much we love you, but let's keep the screws on and keep you down like we always have.' Yeah well, guess what? I changed my point of view.....for me now? It's kind of like 'Live and Let Die' motherfucker!"

Guest JAxlMorrison

I am guessing late 91, or early 92, that's when the Rolling Stone interviews with him came out.

If anyone is actually interested I will continue posting little rants of his. They are always entertaining at least.

Guest JAxlMorrison

After a riot at a GNR concert in St. Louis

"Now, I've been advised not to say anything or anything derogatory about St. Louis. Well, St. Louis can suck my dick! I saw the news......"I was arrested by some unexpected guests." It wasn't unexpected! I knew that the motherfucker lied, and was gonna have me arrested. And the only way we would be here tonight to do this show was to let that motherfucker have his way. Then to shove it right back down his motherfuckin throat! Now, the son of a bitch, after they dropped the deal, and we go to court, and I plead not guilty......."Well, he doesn't want to go to court now, with Mr. Rose, he wants to work it out with his lawyers." Too late, homefuck! Because, I'm not fighting just for my own shit. I'm fighting for what I believe in, and for what i believe is the truth. And I am fighting for 60 fuckin people whose lives were threatened in that fuckin riot because that place doesn't know how to have a rock concert. I mean we played someplace, the last fuckin show they had was Jimmy Buffett.......give me a break."