TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest stinkypoohead

shane douglas..?

Guest stinkypoohead

ummm was that fat guy with the bleach blonde hair throwing raven into the rails on nwa-tna last night Shane Douglas...i only saw the pics of the show on the nwa website and saw a sign saying "time to franchise the nwa" or something..so im assuming so. but i thought Franchise was over at xpw as there champion.

What happened to Sabu..?

it must really piss Raven off with every chance he gets close to the title some old ECW guy pops up and fucks it up for him...

Guest it-lenny
but i thought Franchise was over at xpw as there champion.

XPW is on hiatus, Douglas needs to work, thus the reason you see him on NWA-TNA ;)

Guest Slapnuts00

Sabu missed his flight one week and then disappeared the next. He pulled the same act his last stint.

I don't know what the deal with Douglas is except that they originally wanted to bring him in to work 2 weeks ago but he injured his arm (is it better now?)

Guest it-lenny
he injured his arm (is it better now?)

Douglas seems to always have the arm-injury going.. Im not a franchise follower, but Im pretty sure the arm things a long-time work on his part.

Guest Slapnuts00

oh well he worked the first 2 dates of the WWA tour, but broke his arm on the second and was unable to work the third (which was the PPV). So I doubt it's a work.

Guest hebtheeagle

BTW, Shane Douglas no longer works for XPW. He is not their champion anymore. As far as a Douglas-Raven feud...oh geez, that'll put asses in the seats!

Guest hebtheeagle

It's not that I don't like Douglas, I just don't think he's adds anything to the product. Have Ravne feud w/ Styles over the belt.

Guest BoboBrazil

Douglas did look in way better shape on TNA. He was so bloated looking in WCW.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

We need Shane Douglas vs Cassidy O'reilly.

And for Douglas to shoot on him :) :)

Guest the 1inch punch
We need Shane Douglas vs Cassidy O'reilly.

And for Douglas to shoot on him :) :)

Why, if you dont mind me asking?

Guest Raven_Effect01
Why, if you dont mind me asking?

It must be some silly "You look too much like me, now I'm going to kick your ass for it"-type thing. That would be as crazy as HHH shooting on Jericho for "looking like him." Yeah right, Hunter. :rolleyes: Everyone can tell the difference.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

i haven't really seen Douglas since like '98 & some fleeting WCW stuff, but as long as he can draw interest i don't care. i'd rather see him with West & Tenay, even though i get sick of him talking, since that's all he's especially good at anymore from what i've read. IMO he's nothing without Francine, but then since when has my opinion mattered? i hope they aren't counting on him as a huge draw though. if they want that, then i have 4 words for them: Ring of Honor Invasion

Guest BoboBrazil

Riiight. a ROH invasion would draw huge seeing as how they can only get 200-300 fans to a show and TNA already uses alot of the same talent.

You are right, ROH isn't THAT huge, and although alot of people would know what it is, it wouldn't really improve the fanbase at all, whats the point.