TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Son of Sting

Sting

Guest The Son of Sting

How long does everyone think Sting is going to be around for?Im thinking 2-3 shows.The best thing to do is to have him put over Styles.

Guest BoboBrazil

I'm guessing they signed him for a while. They said he signed a contract with them. I want to see a Raven/Sting feud.

Guest The Son of Sting

Sting-Raven never crossed my mind, that would be a good feud done right.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I would definately like to see Sting vs. Raven. I honestly think that Sting will be in the WWE by the end of summer. I hope he doesn't because I think that would be a total waste considering they don't know what to do with the talent they already have, but who knows.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Raven is feuding with everyone else in the company currently.

IF he's going to be around for a while...then I'd like to see Sting vs. Jarrett at some point, Sting vs. Raven sure...and then Sting can put over Styles on the way out.

Guest nikowwf

I think Sting putting over Styles in a meaningful way would be awesome. I just hope its not Sting beating Styles due to some Vince Russo machination.

I'd seriously mark out for a Sting/Raven feud the most, but I'm not sure if that helps NWA the most.

niko

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

THAT'S WHAT HEEL MANAGERS DO!!!!

Suddenly the rules stop applying because Russo is the manager?

Styles has poor mic skills...and they gave him a mouth piece. He failed to win the title last time because he didn't have the "killer instinct" (Which led to an AJ trying to join with Russo storyline) so he wins THIS time because they pair him with a heel manager to help him cheat to win.

It's like...a HEEL MANAGER