TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest geniusMoment

Hot sexy diva up for grabs

Guest Human Fly

The worst part of all this (if you're Marc Mero) is that your wrestling career was basically ruined by your wife. Now she is the one still involved with wrestling while you are selling real estate.

The worst part of all this (if you're Marc Mero) is that your wrestling career was basically ruined by your wife. Now she is the one still involved with wrestling while you are selling real estate.

exactly.......he left WWE because of her, and now shes fucking him over and leaving him behind while she goes back............that makes her qualify as a bitch

Guest geniusMoment

Bullshit Marc is in the wrong here whether you want to admit it or not. The only reason the then WWF even offered him a contract was because of Sable, they wanted to keep her happy. By the time she left in June of 1999 Mero was already done, they had lost faith in him and were paying him to sit at home just to appease his wife. So she comes back, what business of that is his. She is his wife not his property.

Guest notJames
Bullshit Marc is in the wrong here whether you want to admit it or not. The only reason the then WWF even offered him a contract was because of Sable, they wanted to keep her happy...

Is that true? And do you mean when he first came to the Fed in 1996? As I recall, Mero came in with the influx of wCw castaways like Vader, Helmsley and Austin.

Unless, of course, you mean after Mero came down with his knee injury, which pretty much signalled the beginning of the end of his career. Then I can see how Sable was the bigger draw and how Marc fed off of that.

Guest geniusMoment

I am talking about the second contract marc signed, the same time Sable signed her second contract, which she said she was pressured into signing.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I'd say she looks good for her age, but not necessarily "attractive".

What the hell are you talking about? She's only 34! I know women up the street that age who I would rather bang. The early 30's are usually still good years for women.

Guest JMA

Bitch or no bitch, I'd still hit it. Sable is still as fucking hot as she always was. I do feel bad for Marc, though.

Guest JHawk
Put a bag over her head and I might consider hitting it.

Might.

I'd hit it before I'd hit Skinny Bitch.

We'll have to have a difference of opinion on that one then.

Then again, I'm skinny myself, so I couldn't even turn down Calista Flockheart if weight was an issue.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
I think Rena looks damn good. She doesn't look to have aged much since she was last in WWE. I'd most definetly hit it. The sad thing is that Tammy might still look as good as Rena if she hadn't become an addict. I have NO idea what happened to Missy Hyaat, though.

Missy is doing a tour of strip clubs in the south east. She comes through Atlanta and Nashville quite often. I gave here a couple of dollars here and there. She's still decent looking.

Guest JMA
Missy is doing a tour of strip clubs in the south east. She comes through Atlanta and Nashville quite often. I gave here a couple of dollars here and there. She's still decent looking.

But she used to be almost perfect. What happened to her? Why did her lips get so big?

Guest JHawk
Missy is doing a tour of strip clubs in the south east.  She comes through Atlanta and Nashville quite often.  I gave here a couple of dollars here and there.  She's still decent looking.

But she used to be almost perfect. What happened to her? Why did her lips get so big?

Lip injections?

I have no idea, but she's in her late-30s/early-40s by now, right?

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
Missy is doing a tour of strip clubs in the south east.  She comes through Atlanta and Nashville quite often.  I gave here a couple of dollars here and there.  She's still decent looking.

Lip injections?

I have no idea, but she's in her late-30s/early-40s by now, right?

She has full lips, but they look good. I don't know about injections, it's possible though.

And yeah, she's probably about 38 or older now.

Guest Polish_Rifle

Edge is married and expecting to start a family while he’s out. I say Cena or Josh Matthews :D

Guest AndrewTS

Nash is banging, last I heard, ex-Nitro Girl Chae. Don't know if they're still together. He's rich but she'd have to do ALL the work.

Who in the WWE (and probably on SD) right now is single and has a pretty fat contract? I expect one of those.

Guest NoSelfWorth

Sable is 35 or 36.

And I came into this thread thinking it was about Mae Young. Shame on you for getting my hopes up.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'm putting money on a real-life Sable/Stephanie fling. I dunno why, but just the way they look at each other on camera...

Would I hit it? No. And I'd hit JAZZ before hitting Sable. Fuck, LUNA first.

Guest AndrewTS
I am sure once this news hits the ears of AndrewTS he will be first in line, with flowers, to win over the heart of this young beauty.

I'd sooner fuck Torrie.

Oh, and I just realized. Someone in WWE who makes lots of money and likes big-boobed blond broads about her age.

Yup. She could be the new Mrs. Stone Cold.