TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Goldberg's temper kills him again!

Do the marks know that? No.

Who the hell marks out for Goldberg? I don't think the average fan wants to see this guy, yet he gets shoved down our throats week after week. He deserves to get squashed because he is a bald, talentless, washed-up, no-good, time-wasting, piece of shit. Plus and ego, which means hes a backstage cancer.

Guest Insane Bump Machine

HHH vs. Foley? Wow, that would suck. Once again no one gets elevated to the main event level and they bring in an outsider instead. Where have I seen that in the past? Oh right, pretty much since Survivor Series LAST YEAR with the exception of Booker at Wrestlemania.

Just kill the title already.

Guest CronoT
I don't get it......Goldberg doesn't deserve a title shot, but Mick Foley, and KEVIN NASH do?

Goldberg at least defeated The Rock.

Nash did nothing.

Mick Foley is retired.

That makes no fucking sense.

Goldberg is a cry baby. That's why he doesn't deserve the title shot.

Who cares what the marks think? I know I don't, maybe they should get online and get the real story, instead of sitting there being ignorant wrestling fans.

But unfortunately, without the ignorant wrestling fans, Vince and the WWE will go down the shitter even faster than now.

Guest Lightning Flik
Just kill the title already.

They already killed the title.

Via letting Triple H have a year long reign. It's just something we have to put up with because of HHH reminding us.

Geez..........HHH vs. Foley might be one of the most one sided fueds ever.  The only time i remember Foley beating him was at Raw in 97 when he broke out the Cactus JAck character for MSG.  Besides that its been all HHH

Don't forget Austin was NEVER pinned by Rock until WMXIX.

what's your point?

Just saying there's been more one-sidedness of feuds.

To be honest, the first time I read what you wrote I thought you said Foley/HHH was THE most one-sided feud ever. I see you said it was one of them, so my post was pretty much worthless. Sorry.

It's ok...we all fuck up once in a while :P

Guest bob_barron

Summerslam at the Skydome??

Someone is going to college a week early

Guest Trivia247
and Mick Foley deserves the title shot instead of him? Someone help me understand this logic please

heres some help....

Mick Foley, a former World, Tag, Hardcore Champion..all but the Hardcore title, Multi time.

Goldberg...

DIDN'T DO SHIT!

and in terms of WWE/WWF if you don't make a name for yourself new in the WWE your history ain't SHIT

And Goldberg getting a world title shot over anyone else in the company would be the worst kind of bullshit imaginable.

Guest nl5xsk1

I know it will never happen, but giving the title to Foley would be a good way to begin a new chapter for the title.

Foley wins the belt, and the next night on Raw announces that b/c he's retired, he's giving the belt up. HHH comes to the ring and expects Foley just to give him the belt. But Foley says that just being handed the belt was bullshit when Bischoff did it and it would be bullshit now. So, the title is vacant. Austin and Bischoff declare a tournament to decide the new champ.

And, yes, I know that we've had too many tournaments lately, but it would at least be better than HHH's reign of boredom, I mean terror.

and Mick Foley deserves the title shot instead of him?  Someone help me understand this logic please

heres some help....

Mick Foley, a former World, Tag, Hardcore Champion..all but the Hardcore title, Multi time.

Goldberg...

DIDN'T DO SHIT!

and in terms of WWE/WWF if you don't make a name for yourself new in the WWE your history ain't SHIT

And Goldberg getting a world title shot over anyone else in the company would be the worst kind of bullshit imaginable.

Ok, so basically even though he hasnt wrestled in god knows how long as has been gone for so long it's ok cause he's won WWF titles before years ago. How idiotic is that?????? that's like saying Kevin Nash deserved a world title run cause he's a former WWF Champ, IC Champ, and Tag Champ..............so let me ask again since your logic is obviously as bad as WWE's......how does Mick Foley getting a title shot at Summerslam make sense?

Guest the pinjockey

NO NO NO NO NO, for the title to ever remotely mean anything the guy who has a run as champ has to have beaten HHH for it.

There will be no HHH jobs but doesn't job routines where he still can claim the new champ never beat him.

heres some help....

Goldberg...

DIDN'T DO SHIT!

Ok so we bring back Sid, he's won titles in the WWF, and give him the belt. He MOST DEFINETELY deserves it. He deserves it about as much as Foley does.

None of these guys should be fighting for that title but if they are atleast it'd be Goldberg who's a full-time wrestler in the company. Especially since we know HHH is going over anyway.

Guest Trivia247

heres some help....

Goldberg...

DIDN'T DO SHIT!

Ok so we bring back Sid, he's won titles in the WWF, and give him the belt. He MOST DEFINETELY deserves it. He deserves it about as much as Foley does.

None of these guys should be fighting for that title but if they are atleast it'd be Goldberg who's a full-time wrestler in the company. Especially since we know HHH is going over anyway.

heh

if Sid didn't have to walk with a cane then sure why not LOL

and whats this shit about Goldberg being a Full time wrestler...

Goldberg bitches and Moans about doing House shows...

the REAL wrestlers do House shows... Goldberg whines that he is doing more than his 6 event a Month deal.

I dont like Goldberg and think he's a super mark for his own character, but i also don't agree with Foley coming in and getting a title at one of the biggest shows of the year for WWE. It's like a slap in the face for the full time workers like Jericho, RVD, Booker T, and even a guy like Kane to be pushed to the side all the time.

Guest Trivia247
I dont like Goldberg and think he's a super mark for his own character, but i also don't agree with Foley coming in and getting a title at one of the biggest shows of the year for WWE. It's like a slap in the face for the full time workers like Jericho, RVD, Booker T, and even a guy like Kane to be pushed to the side all the time.

heh their faces were getting slapped regardless of Foley being there or not man geez...

I'd think they would appreciate Foley who been there in the ring 15 years get a fluke one last title reign than Goldberg who got the royal treatment the last fed and is complaining that he is being treated like a lowly wrestler in the next.

Guest newblood03

Goldberg deserves it more than Foley even if he does bitch alot.For some reason i dont thin HHH will beat Goldberg when the time comes.

heres some help....

Goldberg...

DIDN'T DO SHIT!

heh

if Sid didn't have to walk with a cane then sure why not LOL

and whats this shit about Goldberg being a Full time wrestler...

Goldberg bitches and Moans about doing House shows...

the REAL wrestlers do House shows... Goldberg whines that he is doing more than his 6 event a Month deal.

I've got it. Spike should wrestle Tripel H at the PPV. He wrestles house shows, and he is a former Hardcore Champion...AND a former European Champion. By god he'll beat Triple H!

Oh, btw...Goldberg is a former WCW World and US Champion and compiled the longest winning streak in living memory. Yeah, he didn't do Shit did he?

Seriously, if they go with Foley then damn Summerslam is going to be an even lower buyrate than it already is. A predictable main event is all we need...plus Foley is retired. Is he even in shape to wrestle a long match?

I don't get it......Goldberg doesn't deserve a title shot, but Mick Foley, and KEVIN NASH do?

Goldberg at least defeated The Rock.

Nash did nothing.

Mick Foley is retired.

That makes no fucking sense.

Goldberg is a cry baby. That's why he doesn't deserve the title shot.

Who cares what the marks think? I know I don't, maybe they should get online and get the real story, instead of sitting there being ignorant wrestling fans.

Yes, because every single mark has a computer, can afford the internet, is allowed the internet, knows about the internet...wow, your world must be great. There's no wars, because if people do wrong...we just kill them! Simple! If do wrong, we'll just tell you all about the horrors of war, and then you'll stop. Ah, what a wonderful world.

[/sarcasm]

Guest nl5xsk1

I like the fact that people are using former championships won and a long winning streak as justification for getting a title shot.

Just a reminder: this isn't a real sport were you earn trophies or really earn a win. Their handed to you. A new guy might be every bit as deserving as a former champion.

Of course, having said that, neither Foley nor Goldberg deserve a title shot or reign.

Guest Choken One

Billy gunn held every title known to man...do you want HIM to headine Summerslam? DO YOU?

Guest JMA

All this defense of Fuck Goldberg is making me sick. How about this... neither Goldberg OR Foley wrestle Hunter at the PPV.

All this defense of Fuck Goldberg is making me sick. How about this... neither Goldberg OR Foley wrestle Hunter at the PPV.

Even better, how about HHH never wrestle EVER AGAIN!

Guest JMA
Even better, how about HHH never wrestle EVER AGAIN!

Hm. Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Look on the bright side.

This would probably be Foley's return match. Foley will put on a better match with HHH then Goldberg.

Guest DarkHollywood

Goldbergs streak was only a little over a year. Tatanka's was almsot 2 years, and Andre the Giants was...LONG. (I dont know his legit streak)

Goldbergs streak was only a little over a year. Tatanka's was almsot 2 years, and Andre the Giants was...LONG. (I dont know his legit streak)

Legit...it was at least 10 years.

Guest NoSelfWorth

Goldberg, if he had been booked properly, should have gotten the Raw title match at SummerSlam, and beaten Cripple H clean. Unfortunately, he has been booked just as bad as the Invasion, and so people see him as 'not deserving' of a Raw title shot or the Raw title.

It's pretty simple:

WCW Goldberg would have deserved the Raw title, because he'd be super over and drawing money.

WWE Goldberg-lite has been portrayed as just another big guy, who has great presence, but can't make money, and so isn't seen as deserving the title.

Andre's winning streak was not 10 years. He had done a number of jobs between 1975-1988.

Andre's winning streak was not 10 years. He had done a number of jobs between 1975-1988.

Weird...I read on a wrestling facts site that Andre's winning streak was 10 years...

Shows how much I know...or that site.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Who cares who HHH goes up against at SS?

Whoever it is, it'll be crap, and then the next month the rematch will be over-booked till it becomes watchable.

Guest BifEverchad
Geez..........HHH vs. Foley might be one of the most one sided fueds ever.  The only time i remember Foley beating him was at Raw in 97 when he broke out the Cactus JAck character for MSG.  Besides that its been all HHH

Don't forget Austin was NEVER pinned by Rock until WMXIX.

Rock pinned Austin at Survivor Series 2001 in the Winner Take All Match.