TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HartFan86

Dames, did you get my PMs?

Guest HartFan86

I'm just wondering if you've gotten my PMs about the Velocity stuff. If you have and sent a reply back, I haven't recieved everything. You can feel free to PM me back and delete this thread once you read it.

Guest The Rising Star

I didn't know HartFan had PMS. Hang in there, it will be better after some days.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I didn't know HartFan had PMS. Hang in there, it will be better after some days.

Fact that has uses that you'll never use (#1) - Men have hormonal cycles of testosterone, just like women have estrogen cycles. Last I heard, it isn't known if the male cycle has any effect on the mind or the body.

Fact that has uses that you'll never use (#2) - When someone is thought to have PMS, they are either a woman that got angry or a man that can't express anger properly.

" " (#3) - The best threads to raise your post count in are ones that have nothing to do with yourself.

Guest The Rising Star

If you are a girl, Hartfan, I seriously thought you had PMS (PM's).

Guest CanadianChris

That's funny, I'M waiting for Dames to get back to me about the Velocity gig (which I supposedly already have).

Guest Retro Rob

Well at least since there is no one posting Velocity on time, I have no reason to rush Confidential....

Seriously though, it would be nice if SOMEONE did that show.

Guest TheGame2705

Excuse me, can I please talk to you for a minute?

uh huh, sure, you know...you look kinda familiar

Yeah, you do too but...umm...

I just wanted to know do you know

some show named you,

you know its name.

Oh, yeah definitely I know its name.

I just wanted to let you know its mine.

Huh..no no, its mine.

Velocity is miiiine.

Guest DrTom

Yeah, it'd be nice to have a Velocity dude. I've thought about doing it once or twice just to get a report up there, but I always end up doing something else and forgetting to set the VCR. It was cool when Polk and I alternated weeks on the show, but I'm not sure either of us wants to do it on a regular basis again.

Guest bob_barron

Didn't Dames have auditions for the recapping spot a while back? What happened to that?

Guest Retro Rob
I've thought about doing it once or twice just to get a report up there.

So have I. Hell, every Saturday I tape from 10-12, but I just don't have the desire to write two columns back-to-back like that. If I didn't work all day Sundays it may be a different story.

Guest goodhelmet

yeah fake razor used to do heat.

he sent a message to dames that even he couldn't take the show anymore and he is the purveyor of all things wrestlecrap. shows you how bad the show is. hell, one ime he made up a completely fake heat episode and his recap was more entertaining and logical than the actual heat show.

no one has been knocking down the door either in the hopes that they can recap heat.

Guest HartFan86

Dames cleared it up, and offered Heat to me and I said I would take it. I have to do a practice rant on Heat for him next week and we'll go from there.