TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Freddy vs. Jason

Guest Kagato Otaku
I've heard they shot two endings to this (much like they did with King Kong Vs. Godzilla).

The King Kong vs. Godzilla thing? Never happened.

Yeah....wasn't it King Kong won in American and Godzilla won in Japan? I know in my tape King Kong came up at the end.

Guest El Satanico

I've had King Kong vs. Godzilla on DVD for awhile, but I haven't watched it yet.

Guest Youth N Asia

I'm predicting a screw job no death ending personally. Maybe a couple endings for the DVD though.

Guest Kagato Otaku
Yeah....wasn't it King Kong won in American and Godzilla won in Japan? I know in my tape King Kong came up at the end.

In King Kong vs. Godzilla, it's rumored that in the original Japanese version 'Zilla beats the ever-lovin' hell out of Kong, before he finally gets bored and flash-fries him but good. But this never happened.

Not counting sound effects, both endings are the same. The U.S. version just edits out Godzilla's roar before the final credits. The fight's a draw.

Why the hell did you put it in bold? I know what you're talking about.

I didn't hear anything about him getting tired of him and flash frying him either. I just heard in American Kong pops out of the water and in Japan Godzilla does.

So King Kong pops up in both versions? Hmm....kind of dissapointing.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
I don't get why you guys think the popstart or rapper MUST DIE in horror movies. Personally, I think that if character is tough enough to kill the big scary dude with a big knife, then let it happen.

But with that said, I agree that Brandy should have gotten waxed in I still Know what you did last summer, and Mekhi Phifer should have lived!

No way, Mekhi dieing was the best part.

"I'm tired! I'm hungry! I'm horny! And I haven't seen any damn killer!"

Then BAM, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE THROAT. I love that.

Guest Kagato Otaku
Why the hell did you put it in bold? I know what you're talking about.

That's nice.

Despite all that, I sometimes put movie titles in bold. My last post happened to be one of those times.

Edited by Kagato Otaku

Freddy attacks you in your dreams and I doubt Jason ever sleeps. Interesting how this will play out...

Guest Youth N Asia

I think the whole popstar is just an attempt to draw in teen fans while pissing off horror fans, and the fact that most of them can't seem to act for shit doesn't help.

Guest Lethargic
I think the whole popstar is just an attempt to draw in teen fans while pissing off horror fans, and the fact that most of them can't seem to act for shit doesn't help.

Judging from the trailer for this movie, none of the actors can act either so who cares if the Destiny's Child girl can't? She fits right in.

Guest Youth N Asia

Judging from the trailer for this movie, none of the actors can act either so who cares if the Destiny's Child girl can't? She fits right in.

I know. But popstars seem to be even more so noticiably (sp) bad. *cough*Busta*cough*

Guest Prototype450

I know. But popstars seem to be even more so noticiably (sp) bad. *cough*Busta*cough*

Hey! I like Busta he was pretty fun in Halloween Ressurection when he was naming all those kung-fu dudes while trying to fight Michael. Where was Mikey's super demon strength then? Ah yes slasher movies, the killer fights off cops with shotguns but sucumbs to the rapper with a long wooden stick. :D

Guest Big_Jay101

Actually jason does dream and it is well explained in the movie. jason will not be a ympathetic hero. Freddy uses him but jason will not be a hero he will be his abd ass self

Guest KJ Brackish

Speaking of dreams..... I have a couple things I've been pondering....

1) What the fuck happened to the WHOLE Jason X part as far as this movie? I mean c'mon...what was it all a HORRIBLE dream or did it just not happen yet? I have no idea!

2)

Now: If a horror movie has a black person it's a known actor or musician. They are usually a main character and serve a purpose to the film. They survive the movie sometime escaping many situations where they should've died.
Well Sean Patrick Thomas didn't die in Resurrection so I hope that it means that they'll still die. I totally hate that guy!

3) I don't think I have a third pondering except that i hope this movie fucking rawks da casbah!

DFA

Guest WukenBloodstar

For once..I was proud of people when they started to boo the trailer for Freddy vs Jason..I was so happy then. B-)

1) What the fuck happened to the WHOLE Jason X part as far as this movie? I mean c'mon...what was it all a HORRIBLE dream or did it just not happen yet? I have no idea!

Freddy vs. Jason is pre-Jason X.

Guest JMA

The only Friday the 13th movies I liked were the original and the sequel. I hated it when they turned Jason into a zombie. I only liked the original Nightmare on Elm Street (despite the screwed up ending). Now Freddy's always trying to entertain the audience. I preferred him portrayed as his original sadistic, child-murdering self. I hope this movie doesn't turn out to be a huge clusterfuck. Hopefully, the crappy Destiny's Child girl will get killed at the start of the movie (ala Drew Barrymore in Scream).

The only Friday the 13th movies I liked were the original and the sequel. I hated it when they turned Jason into a zombie. I only liked the original Nightmare on Elm Street (despite the screwed up ending). Now Freddy's always trying to entertain the audience. I preferred him portrayed as his original sadistic, child-murdering self. I hope this movie doesn't turn out to be a huge clusterfuck. Hopefully, the crappy Destiny's Child girl will get killed at the start of the movie (ala Drew Barrymore in Scream).

amd SMG in Scream 2 and JPS in Scream 3.

What I don't understand is why Drew was on the poster for Scream when she was in the movie for nearly 5 minutes.

Guest KJ Brackish

All for the moolah man.... for that 5 minute appearance of the opening scene....she probably made some thousands *doubtful but maybe* made it in the early millions.

DFA

Guest nl5xsk1

I just get the feeling that when the musician-turned-actor takes the role it's only in circumstances that their character won't die (thinking Busta/Brandy/LLCoolJ). So far the inclusion of the girl from Destiny's Child is the one thing that makes me NOT want to see this movie. If it turns out that she's the heroine who saves the day and lives through the whole thing, I'll just wait for video.

All for the moolah man.... for that 5 minute appearance of the opening scene....she probably made some thousands *doubtful but maybe* made it in the early millions.

DFA

Yeah, but wasn't Drew making a come back then? So not a lot of people would remember her or something.

Guest Youth N Asia

Freddy vs. Jason is pre-Jason X.

Yeah, afterall, Jason X is like 400 years from now anyway.

What the fuck happened to the WHOLE Jason X part as far as this movie? I mean c'mon...what was it all a HORRIBLE dream or did it just not happen yet? I have no idea!

Just think of Jason X as a horrible what if story, the sequel you pretend that doesn't exist. Kinda like "Wes Craven's New Nightmare" bullshit.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

I thought New Nightmare was a nice try at something original. It shit all over itself but still, a nice try.

Jason X featured Jason turning into the Super Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles 2, so I was happy with that.

In any case, I hope I see at least one professional wrestling move used by one of them, hell even Arnold chokeslamed the TX through a toilet.

Well Sean Patrick Thomas didn't die in Resurrection so I hope that it means that they'll still die. I totally hate that guy!

Yes, he did. He was stabbed and hung on a door.

Dames

Guest Prototype450
In any case, I hope I see at least one professional wrestling move used by one of them, hell even Arnold chokeslamed the TX through a toilet.

I have a feeling Jason is gonna bust out a Jacknife or at least a body slam.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'm hoping for highly original and gory deaths. I feel we SHOULD be expecting this to be the ultimate slasher movie. After all, how long have we waited for it?

(Freddy shooting the oxygen tanks and screaming "Why won't you die?" with Jason totally no-selling them MADE that trailer for me. It showcases the cleverness of Freddy and the unstoppable nature of Jason.)

Hell, I remember talking about wanting to see this movie since I was in the 7th freaking grade (that was '96).

After, this movie has been TEN years in the making and finally picks after the awesome ending / cliffhanger in Friday The 13th Part 9.

I remember Jason killed somebody in JGTH with a bearhug. :P

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Yeah, he got Creighton Duke with the bear hug, and he has a modified more vicious version of the big swing as well, what with the victim in the sleeping bag and being slammed by their feet into the tree and all.

Jason is kinda thick though, I think he should utilize the gore personally. Freddy obviously should just go luchadore and come up with 45 different variations of the arm drag, he's got the build for it.

I have no idea why I'm analyzing what wrestling moves the guys should use either, sorry.