TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nunzio Cardozo

Providence House Show

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

As you all probably know by now, I will be attending the Smackdown! brand house show at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, RI on June 28. The card thus far:

Torrie and Gail Kim v. Nidia and Dawn Marie with special guest ring announcer...Sable!

My thoughts: This could be one helluva match.

torrie_l.jpg china.gif V. nidia_l.jpgdawn1.jpg

Piper's Pit with special guest Vince McMahon

My thoughts: Linda said he would be making appearances at house shows, and sure enough, Vince McMahon will be in the building! This will be the Piper's Pit to end all Piper's Pits, and I will be there to see it! HELL YEAH!!!

piper_l.jpg

John Cena and Big Show v. Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar

My thoughts: I hope John Cena raps about Providence.

cena_l.jpgbigshow1.jpg v. kurt1.jpgbrock1.jpg

Indeed, this thread is your headquarters for all the latest updates about this hotly anticipated house show! I will update it with any information I uncover, and will eventually wrap it up with my thoughts on how it turned out. Stay tuned!

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Why do you have a Chinese flag in with the divas?

Guest Zack Malibu

I'm not sure if I'm going yet, because the only announced match I heard was the main event.

Guest Anglesault

Gail Kim

It's so wrong, but kind of funny at the same time.

Guest Showstoppa Icon

because any match with torrie in it= communism

Guest Mr Monday Night

I will be attending WITH Nunzio Cardozo, and I intend on having a great time with this wrestling scholar. Can't wait for the show Nunz!

Guest Askewniverse

Gail Kim

But Gail Kim isn't Chinese, she's Korean.

Anyways, just as a heads up Nunzio, when they say card subject to change, they mean it. The card for the show that I went to last night changed at least three times.

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

Korean, Chinese, tomato, tomoto.

I'm aware that the card may change, and if there are any such changes you will be the first to know about it in this information center for the Providence, Rhode Island house show. My follow-up post will detail what actually went down, including any last-minute card changes.

And Mr. Monday Night is yet another scrub trying to steal my heat. I have very little left, so I can't be letting anybody have none. I am attending the house show with some bangin' ass bitch I met the last time WWE came to Providence. This slut loves the Smackdown! brand and you know what else she loves? MY DICK.

Guest Anglesault

Gail Kim

She's actually Canadian, isn't she?

:P

I was pretty sure she was Korean or Vietnamese, not Chinese, but I had no idea what she was.

Guest Askewniverse

Gail Kim

She's actually Canadian, isn't she?

:P

I was pretty sure she was Korean or Vietnamese, not Chinese, but I had no idea what she was.

So she's an Asian-Canadian? Maybe AndrewTS can clear this up, or any other Gail Kim fan for that matter.

Guest Nevermortal

Putting the Chinese flag for Gail Kim was just fucking genius.

Nunzio is God.

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

This just in...

In the LifeBeat section of today's Providence Journal, there is a candid interview with Vince McMahon. He confirms that he will be appearing on Piper's Pit this Saturday at the house show.

Stay Tuned!

I have a couple of messages for you, Nunzio.

1. $35 and 3 hours of your life are gone thanks to Vincent K. "I will make skits longer than actual matches" McMahon.

2. Tell your brother Matt that Joe says "Hi."

That is all.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Im thinking about trying to find a place that has UPN so I can re-watch smackdown tonight and try to win 4 tickets/backstage passes to the Smackdown House Show in Ocean City on July 6th. Im not going to waste my 4th of July Weekend at the show otherwise, especially with the massive amount of people who will be in OC next weekend in the first place. Went to a house show last year, and except for a really good Edge/Jericho match, everything else sucked and it felt like a waste of money, and not to forget the fat guy next to me sitting on my camera and busting it into about 7 pieces.

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

Here is the latest news on this sure-to-be-spectacular house show:

Brock Lesnar & Kurt Angle vs. Big Show & John Cena

Piper's Pit with special guest Mr. McMahon

Tag Team Championship

Eddie Guerrero & Tajiri vs. Sean O'Haire & A-Train

Chris Benoit & Rhyno vs. Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin

Billy Gunn vs. Matt Hardy

Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman

Ultimo Dragon vs. Jamie Noble

Bikini Contest

Special MC: Sable

Torrie Wilson vs. Nidia vs. Dawn Marie

APA & Spanky vs. FBI

I must once again say that people claiming to know me must cut the shit quick, cause I only roam with gangs, and my niggas don't have computers, or as they like to call them, "typewriters with titties on 'em." I will be at the Providence house show to bag some sluts, plain and simple. Only the Strongest Survive can sit at home and jerk off to how fun the house show could have been for all I care.

For the rest of you, keep it locked right here on this thread, because this is where the updates be. And don't forget, my thoughts and opinions will come following the event!

Guest jester
piper_l.jpg

WTF is Piper doing in this picture? Showing where his man-tits fall when he's not wearing a Bro?

Guest Big McLargeHuge
...or as they like to call them, "typewriters with titties on 'em."

:lol:

That's gold.

Guest AndrewTS

AS's right. She's Canadian (from the Toronto area), but of Korean descent. She's no more "Korean" than La Resistance is French.

But I agree Torrie is a Communist: she's common property--the locker room doorknob and everyone gets a turn.

Guest HartFan86
I must once again say that people claiming to know me must cut the shit quick, cause I only roam with gangs, and my niggas don't have computers, or as they like to call them, "typewriters with titties on 'em." I will be at the Providence house show to bag some sluts, plain and simple.

Oh my god dude, that was fucking hilarious.

Guest converge241

im close to the PROVIDENCE civic center...

yes i refuse to call it dunkin donuts..ive been seeing stuff there for far too long to change now

...but this doesnt motivate me enough to return to the house shows :(

//edit: i hope you have fun though you seem pumped

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

This just in...

WWE has severed negotiations with Rowdy Roddy Piper. This means the Piper's Pit segment will be canned, but hopefully Vince McMahon will still be appearing. Perhaps Zach Gowan will be brought out to fill a segment.

Stay tuned for more information.

This just in...

In the LifeBeat section of today's Providence Journal, there is a candid interview with Vince McMahon. He confirms that he will be appearing on Piper's Pit this Saturday at the house show.

Stay Tuned!

Oh, except Piper got fired!

Nunzio, so help me God, if I see you there, I will put you and your punk brother's asses back in their places. Awkward sentence? Don't give a fuck. Co-worker and all around alcoholic Richard Lopes will not be in attendance, the first time he has missed a Rhode Island house show in over 10 years. But I'm getting his free ticket.

So bring your SD! slut, your gimmicks posts, but run ya mouth and ruin the show for me and I'm going to powerbomb you of the fucking DDC!

Mark my words Nunzio, I am coming after you!

Guest Nevermortal

That alone is a reason to come down.

TICKETS ARE GOING FAST~!

Guest Nunzio Cardozo
Oh, except Piper got fired!

Read the whole thread before you start slinging shit at the throne, Goondiero. Don't worry, I wouldn't want to ruin the WWE show for a Smart Mark like yourself.

Edited by Nunzio Cardozo

Im thinking about trying to find a place that has UPN so I can re-watch smackdown tonight and try to win 4 tickets/backstage passes to the Smackdown House Show in Ocean City on July 6th.

I considered going to that one or the show in Frederick on the 5th but, since I'll be in Alaska for most of July and already got tix for the Raw show in Anchorage on 7/19, I figured three shows a month under a limited budget might be pushing it.

Really wanted to go to Frederick since it's an outdoor show. One guy sent me a few pics from last summer's show there - with RVD vs. Brock ... looked like a great place to get in quality shots.

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

According to WWE.com, there will now be a "Special Appearance by Mr. McMahon" at tomorrow's Providence, Rhode Island house show. I hope he makes Zach Gowan kiss his ass.

Unfortunately, Gail Chang will no longer be appearing. Instead, we will be treated to a bikini contest between Dawn Marie, Nidia and Torrie Wilson. I think Sable could be the X-factor (no pun intended roflmao) in this match-up.

Well, this card is all I could have asked for and more. All I could have asked for being APA & Spanky v. FBI, and more being the rest of the card. The only change I would make is to have Ultimo Dragon v. Jamie Noble be a Redneck Triathalon. Other than that, I am hella pumped for this house show. I hope to see you there. Look for the iced-out heat-packin' cat snaggin' blowjobs in the aisle from baby mamas. I'll be a couple rows up from that guy.

Edited by Nunzio Cardozo