TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

Some TNA News

Guest BoboBrazil

-Jeff Jarrett told the TNA wrestlers on Wednesday that they are not allowed to swear or abuse women as part of storylines. The rumors were swirling in the locker room that InDemand stepped in and told TNA officials to cut back on the swearing and violence against women. Some in the company have pointed the finger of blame at Vince Russo, as they hold him responsible for pushing the elements of the product that InDemand wants scaled back. Adding more fuel to the rumors is that Russo was said to be very quiet backstage on Wednesday. "He had the look of someone who lost power," said one observer.

-Kid Kash lived his gimmick on Wednesday night when he verbally scolded TNA dancer Lollipop. "He totally went off on her and said she has no business being in a wrestling ring," one observer tells the Torch. The word backstage was that the argument actually started between Lollipop and Trinity (who is rumored to be dating Kash). Apparently, the women were supposed to wrestle one another either recently, but Trinity said she wouldn't bump for a non-wrestler now that she's been working with men. "(Kash) went on and on until Lollipop was reduced to tears," the observer noted.

-Jason Powell's VIP update

Guest Nevermortal
First of all, its PPV. Why cant they curse?

Probably something to do with the TV Rating.

Guest sean pyro

i'm sorta glad their cutin down on the swearing. not because i hate 'dirty words' but everytime someone says one, it always sounds corny and overly blatant... to me anyways.

"Kash went on and on until Lollipop was reduced to tears"

THAT NO GOOD SON OF A.. SCALDED DOG

I don't know when the Kash/Lollipop incident happened but when I was backstage Lollipop and Kash were talking casually, something may have happened when I was not around but they seemed to be conversing friendly.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

I say that the cutting down on ho-smackin and cursing could be a huge blessing in disguise. I mean at the end of the day, a station like say TNT or TBS or whatever is not gonna want a federation associated with that kind of stuff, especially the woman abuse. It might mean nothing or it might mean the first lil step towards a weekly TV deal. Ya know?

Guest Slapnuts00

Well they won't be on TNT or TBS until 2006 or 2007 since their no compete clause with WWE ends around that time, but your point remains valid.

A ha! So THAT's why Shane Douglas kept saying "get your TAIL Franchised" instead of ass. The man still cuts a mean ass promo though.

New Jack said "doggy doo doo" to Sandman instead of shit, which I found odd, but I figured that he was only playing up his recent comical character.

Dames

Guest BoboBrazil

Not being able to say ass is ridiculous. They say that on network channels like NBC and ABC.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I can just imagine Russo sitting in the corner of a darkened room, stubble on his face and hands trembling trying to grasp what is left of an already smoked cigarette looking up to the ceiling with wonderment, "What the fuck do I do now?" he says as he pleads to the heavens as his two biggest guns have been silenced. "What the fuck do I fucking do?!" he cries as he stands to take another whack at Trinity with a baseball bat.