TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dangerous A

White Castle Cheeseburgers

Do you like White Castle Cheesburgers?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like White Castle Cheesburgers?

• I like them
    • I think they suck
    • OK, I dont go out of my way for them

Guest El Satanico

I believe Kentucky is the Southern most state you can find them in. Once you leave Kentucky all you will find is Krystal.

I don't think Krystal is linked to White Castel, but the burgers look the same. I've never tried them because I only run into them while driving to Florida. I'm not brave enough to eat them while on an 18 hour drive.

I don't like onions. If I could get them with no onions, I'd probably bring myself to eat them.

Just tell them no onions. I eat them plain.

Dames

I don't like onions.  If I could get them with no onions, I'd probably bring myself to eat them.

Just tell them no onions. I eat them plain.

Dames

Bah, I like them with cheese, onions, and mustard. no pickles though. Pickles get no love from me.

I have to eat a lot of White Castles to actually be full.

But I will pay for it the next day.

Guest Big T

I think White Castles suck! :throwup:

One of my girlfriends and I were on a road trip and we stopped there. Well, after about an hour of driving, I was so sick, we had to pull over and I threw up all over the road. YUCK!

White Castle, eh? Acquired taste. But acquiring the taste is like acquiring a venereal disease: once you've got it, you've got it, and no matter how hard you try, you can't get rid of it.

They're good, but I regret it at 4 am that night.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Mmmm....Forbidden Doughnut.

I mean....

Mmmmm.....White Castle Burgers...

i grew up on white castles (ton of them in detroit area). they are great. i didn't realize how great they were until i moved to the south and krystals came into play. when i was in school in arkansas, i drove six hours to st. louis just for some, and it was worth the trip.

White Castle goes further south than Kentucky, as there are plenty of them here in Tennessee.

As for the WC vs. Krystal argument, I've pretty much always found that the burgers taste almost exactly the same as each other. I hate onions too, Satanico, and Dames: I don't know if you've ever been to one of these places, but they literally cook the patties IN onions on the grill. So no matter how specific you are in asking for a plain burger, at least two or three of the little bastards always sneak onto there.