TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Lockdown card for 7/16

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Lockdown Card!

Live from the First Union Center in Philadelphia, PA!

Matches due: 6PM on Wednesday, July 16. I like mah 6PM due times.

Send to: Grand Slam

US TITLE MATCH

Michael Craven © vs. Wildchild

--Oh my god. Wildchild has no luck. First Ejiro weasels out a win against him, and then the mystery opponent turns out to be the only man who's held every title in the SWF, Sacred. Even THEN, Wildchild took him to the limit. Well, forget contendership matches. A streak of two of the best losing matches I've seen in a while deserves a consolation prize. The question is whether or not Michael Craven is willing to oblige, and whether or not Wildchild can shut up Ejiro Fasaki by grabbing some gold...

Rules: Standard singles match.

WORD COUNT: 4500

Marker: realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Jay Dawg

--The man named Blackwell threw us all for a loop when he appeared as Wildchild's opponent on Storm. Long thought to be exiled and dead, the Sacred One returned with a strong win. He showed signs of fatigue, but was able to pull out the victory with some of his veteran tactics. Now he goes up against a man who was at one point a very close friend and tag partner. If any bad blood lingers between these two, we'll find out...or we'll just get what I hope is a good match with a bit of nostalgia to it.

Marker: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Atlas vs. Longdogger Pete

--They've met before, and here they meet again. It seems Atlas wants to achieve more--to work his way up the card as he has neglected to do so far in his WF tenure. Pete's similarly striving, bubbling around the ICTV level, and more importantly, Stryke. Hence: they fight.

Marker: chris3

SINGLES MATCH--BUT THIS TIME, IT'S PERSONAL

Janus vs. Crow

--These two go way back...further than we might have thought. But what's important is the now--a week ago, Janus revealed himself as Crowe's backstage assailant, leading to a brutal confrontation. Well, we've gone ahead and sanctioned it this time, but we don't want any broken bones just yet. There's bills to pay, after all. In what will probably be the first of many in-ring encounters, the Hell Machine and the Antichrist Superstar meet...

Marker: chris3

SINGLES MATCH

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

--Okay, so Xero usually gets treated like a rag doll. But not like THAT. It seems that a fire has been lit under Kibagami's ass, and so it's sink or swim time. Similarly, TNT looks to have found a new ally in The Boston Strangler, but also seems to have his eyes set on bigger prizes. An impressive showing here could do a lot for either man.

WORD COUNT: 5000

Marker: Grand Slam

ICTV TITLE STRYKE'S GAMBIT MATCH

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © vs. Stryke

--Right then. Technically this could be considered a title rematch for Stryke...except that he lost it to Beezel, who is recovering from ladder match injuries for Lockdown. CC granted Stryke another shot at the belt despite being disappointed in his conduct during Storm's tag match alongside Pete. Cheating and murdering is one thing; walking out on a tag partner, whether you like him or not, is another. So here's the deal: Stryke's got a chance at winning that belt back, but if he loses, he has to face Pete one-on-one in the center of the ring at a time of Pete's choosing. As for Mak...well, the title has been changing hands like an ambidextrous prostitute lately. Here's his chance to define himself from the pack.

Rules: Standard singles match, excepting the special rule about whether Stryke wins or not.

WORD COUNT: 5500

Marker: realitycheck

SIX-MAN TAG MATCH

The Unholy Trinity (Danny Williams, Va'aiga, and Dace Night) vs. The Magnificent Seven (Tom Flesher, Ejiro Fasaki, and "The Judge" William Hearford)

--And the Trinity played the fiddle while Rome burned. After 7 days of hell, the once dominant Magnificent Seven, who have annihilated all competition in the World and Tag title divisions for 3 months running, find themselves beltless. The Unholy Trinity team of Dace and Va'aiga pulled what must go down as each man's biggest SWF victory so far, unseating Justice & Rule and claiming the tag titles. With their mentor Danny Williams at their side, the upstarts go toe-to-toe with Justice & Rule and another fallen champion in Tom Flesher...

Rules: Standard six-man tag. Like the Alamo, remember the tag ropes.

WORD COUNT: 6000

Marker: Edwin MacPhisto (w00t six-man tag w00t)

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. The Boston Strangler

--A little surprised? Don't be. TBS won that four-way main event on Smarkdown (read: showed up and did a fine job of it, bless his heart) and put in another strong showing alongside TNT on Storm. Thoth retained over Tom, but had a little help--unsolicited, apparently--from Kibagami. Two defenses in a row is one hell of a challenge, but if Thoth can pull it off, this somewhat out-of-the-blue champ will have an incredibly strong reign less than 2 weeks into his run. Add the lingering past between this Clan mainstay and former Clansman TBS, and you have quite a hot little number, don'tcha think? I bet Thoth hates me for this one. Bleed, typing fingers. Bleeeeed.

Rules: Standard singles match, wherein Thoth murders a village of babies in the conclusion.

WORD COUNT: 6000

Marker: Suicide King

Edited by Edwin MacPhisto

Guest Kibagami

Nah. I don't think he will.

Payback's a bitch, and all that.

Nice card.

K.

Guest Space_Cowboy

My first time facing Mak, and with the ICTV Title on the line this should definately be fun.

SINGLES MATCH--BUT THIS TIME, IT'S PERSONAL

Janus vs. Crow

--These two go way back...further than we might have thought. But what's important is the now--a week ago, Janus revealed himself as Crowe's backstage assailant, leading to a brutal confrontation. Well, we've gone ahead and sanctioned it this time, but we don't want any broken bones just yet. There's bills to pay, after all. In what will probably be the first of many in-ring encounters, the Hell Machine and the Antichrist Superstar meet...

:wub:

Thanks, Edwin. This is gonna be the start of a feud greater than anything ever seen! :D

I :wub: Edwin.

Guest Dace59

Corw vs Janus again (Y)

Unholy Trinity vs Mag Seven.

MOTYC I hope.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Card purtied up, venue added, and what-not. I almost changed the main event to a Cheesesteak Challenge, but thought better of it.

Guest kelloggs

Teh Mak calls the opening promoage, it is in Philly after all... Edwin ownz for that, by the way.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, you know, big title win, rising star, company touring the mid-atlantic...may as well go to his hometown rather than the Gund Arena again, eh?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Show's today, everyone! Remember, that's 6 PM eastern time. We wait eagerly for your feats of derring-do.

Guest Suicide King

And damned if I don't already have a match completely graded with both participants accounted for. It's crazy I tells ya.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Well, I've been done and hand mine sent in for, oh, three hours now.

Time to write teh promo :)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

My match is in as of 20 minutes ago. Yay for me.

Guest Kibagami

mine might involve tnt gettin' powerbombed through a donkey named Herman.

oh that is so Edwin's baby, not mine.

K.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

So it's my feeling that every marker ought to listen to either the Trail of Dead album or The Joshua Tree while marking. Your crappy little matches suddenly seem a lot more epic and whatever.

Guest Powerplay
So it's my feeling that every marker ought to listen to either the Trail of Dead album or The Joshua Tree while marking. Your crappy little matches suddenly seem a lot more epic and whatever.

Our match was crappy :( :( :( ?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
So it's my feeling that every marker ought to listen to either the Trail of Dead album or The Joshua Tree while marking.  Your crappy little matches suddenly seem a lot more epic and whatever.

No, Judge. THIS is crappy.

*Edwin drops a monster deuce on Judge

Guest Powerplay
So it's my feeling that every marker ought to listen to either the Trail of Dead album or The Joshua Tree while marking.  Your crappy little matches suddenly seem a lot more epic and whatever.

No, Judge. THIS is crappy.

*Edwin drops a monster deuce on Judge

*Judge moves out of the way and lets it hit Spike.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Fucking hell. There must be a gypsy curse on me or something, continually fucking up any plans i have. I write a match, which i thought was good enough to win. So what happens? The fucking internet stops working just as i go to send it. It seems whenever i start to build up any momentum something happens to screw me over.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Stryke, you might still have time. Check with Z. IM is realitycheck55.