TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

King of The Hill DVD

Hey I was wondering if anybody has this and is worth getting? I am really torn here as a like the show, watch when its on syndication, but I don't know if I'd buy every season, (I know that sounds kind of weird) Is it worth spending the 30 bucks on, and what are your thoughts on the show as a whole?

I like how the storylines can be realistic although Peggy Hill may have enough "X-Pac Hate" from me to not buy it at all.

Guest Marshall

It's werid to watch the old episodes; they're really unfunny and the jokes haven't aged well. The animation seems a little dated too. It's still a pretty good show. The DVD packaging is cool. The extras are average. There's an interesting little making of video. There is also some commenties, but I ain't bothered with them yet.

If you like the show then this is pretty good stuff.

Yeah, you should get it. I agree with most of what Marshall said. Although I think the extras arnt bad. 50 Deleted Scenes, an Alternate endding, some commentary and some more. I think you should def. pick it up. I got it last week but if you need more convincing check the review out at www.ign.com

Guest Youth N Asia

The first season was the only one I liked. The show got to be too much Peggy after that

Guest wrestlingbs

God i got tired of the Peggy Hill character. She's just too obsenely stuck-up to enjoy.

Any episode revolving around Hank and his three buddies is always gold, though.

Dale: Those sound like helicopters... UN helicopters.

Guest DarkHollywood

"It should have been Bill!"

"Nobody cares Bill"

I don't know, but is it me, or is Dale always yellling at Bill funny, even though he doesn't say ANYTHING for ex. the above 2.

The commentaries suck I think. 4 Episodes are done by the voices of a few characters....in CHARACTER! So you get to listen to Kathy Najimy talk as Peggy Hill for two episodes with Bobby...the worlds BIGGEST idiot...and 2 of Bill & Dale in character.

The Deleted Scenes are good, theres plenty of em.