TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest azzblaster

Will Rene Succeed In Busting Open Molly's Hymen?

Guest azzblaster
it also appears as though Molly Holly and Renee Dupree are dating....

After the event my friend and I made our way behind the arena again, catching many of the guys simply driving away...but....Rene Dupree came over and, yep, autograph and picture....he was walking to the car holding hands with Molly Holly too, and while he was signing my autograph Molly came over and said something to him and he left...really awesome nice guy.....hilarious too....but when Molly made him leave he got a lot of "we see who wears the pants" comments....

On Scene Report From WWE Houseshow In Omaha, Nebraska on Friday 07/11/03

Now, now, now, it's not a matter of whether Rene' can bust open Molly's hymen, but really more of matter of Nora finally "letting go" and letting Rene' being the first to bust open that particular membranous fold of tissue. Should he be able to do, I don't think Molly's hymen would be that difficult of a target to make an adequate connection with considering that Molly's landing strip is probably the size of the Grand Kanyon. You'd have to be blind not to miss.

Anywho, will Rene go where no man has gone before? Spike Dudley couldn't even make it past second base, and The Hurricane, well he didn't even get on base, as unbelievable as that sounds. It is up to Rene to "rise to the occasion" and conquer what has never been conquered before. To go where no man has gone before. To once and for all, for someone, ANYONE, to finally conquer Molly's incredible hymen.

While I'd assume that it would be quite beneificial on both Rene and Molly's part to score with one another, let us not forget about Molly's hymen, a hymen in DIRE NEED of some fresh air. Let's face it, Molly's hymen probably gets little to no ventilation whatsoever. She wears those oversized bloomers, aka "granny panties" 24/7, not to mention what with all those fatty cells smushed up all together, overlapping one another, fatty roll by fatty roll, not unlike Stephanie McMahon I might add, quite frankly, I wouldn't be surpised if Molly's vulva hasn't seen the glow of sunlight since who knows when, if ever. Suffice to say, Molly's vaginal headquarters makes for a very uncomfortable living experience, if I do say so.

In conclusion, we can only hope that Rene' is bold and daring enough to bust open Molly's captain's quarters and "eat her". Somehow though, I have the feeling that I'm going to have to chalk Rene Dupree's name up in the "miss" column because Molly will probably be so restrictive that he probably won't even make it past first base let alone hitting a "grand slam" in Barry Bonds-like fashion. According to the published report, Molly seems to be wearing tha pants in the family if you will, which will no doubt make it all the more difficult for Rene to gain some leverage in the relationship despite being the man. Indeed, busting open Molly's hymen is no easy task. You'd probably have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than busting open the gelatinous tissue known as Molly's vaginal territory.

Guest Steviekick

My thoughts on this thread...

In the words of the Rock...

"WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL???"

Guest BrokenWings

Yeah.. what the fuck indeed. I don't find it comedic at all.. just rather lame, in my opinion.

See, this is what happens when you let monkeys get to keyboards.

In all seriousness though...isn't Dupree only like...19 years old? And Molly is 23 or so? So...:hm:

Well, if she's happy...that's always good. However...the opening message in this thread makes me wonder if this was a gimmick post or not....

Guest DarkHollywood

Actually in a few matches molly's pants were lowered a bit and you can see she wears thongs, so HAZZAH!

Interesting, just a month ago, Rene was hanging around with Jackie Gayda (This was when they were testing the Rico/Jackie team before they got debuted on RAW the following week) when they arrived to the arena.

Rene and Jackie were nice to the fans. Slyvian was a prick.

Guest Youth N Asia

...that makes me sick. I could handle my Molly going out with Cena, or Brock, or someone I can stand.

BTW, awesome Punk banner, Wings

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

now this is a gimmick poster I can appreciate.

Guest The ChriZa

What a lovely thread title.

This really IS comedic gold though, because as we all know, Nora Greenwald is dating yours truly.

*wakes up* .....blueberry pancakes...huh??????

BTW, awesome Punk banner, Wings

I was thinking the same thing, props on the banner Dude.

Also i must add i found this post really funny, I'm sure it was Rene's amazing facial expressions that attrated Molly.

Guest Mulatto Heat
isn't Rene the gay one?

No. Sylvan is apparently Patterson's boytoy.

Guest Dangerous A

It was funny for the first paragraph.

Then he went too far with 3 more paragraphs.

Not bad, kind of funny, still need to work on the level of how much is too much.

You've got time, provided you're not a total idiot who'll be banned before his tenth post.

Guest razazteca

Bad choice for topic name. But of course this is the WWE forum afterall.

Where is the Gimmick color code watchdog when you need him?

Guest The Czech Republic
I don't think Molly's hymen would be that difficult of a target to make an adequate connection with considering that Molly's landing strip is probably the size of the Grand Kanyon.

What place is better than Grand Kanyon?

NOWHERE!

Guest Gatornibs

What's even funnier is that someone actually took the time to type all that...

Guest Vyce

How many wrestlers has Molly dated, for real?

It's kind of sad to ponder if this kid will be the first to break her in.

Guest subliminal_animal
Ha. This guy is the new Nunzio Cardozo.

I think he just may be the old Nunzio, if you catching what I'm drifting!

I'm going to start a thread in Site Feedback which will begin with me demanding him being banned, climax in him being banned, and end in some kind of sidetracking of the topic, which, if I have anything to say about it, will have a lot to do with how even though Laila Ali can beat up other girl boxers, she probably can't beat up Sonic the Hedgehog.

Guest The Upright Man
In all seriousness though...isn't Dupree only like...19 years old?  And Molly is 23 or so?  So...:hm:

HOLY SHIT! A four year age difference?!?! That’s fucking disgusting. Just thinking about that wrinkly old hag touching a strapping young buck like Rene Dupree makes me feel like vomiting allover my computer screen. I mean FOUR YEARS! Now, I pretty loose with the goose, but even I have too draw a line somewhere. If your not grasping the massive age difference by now, let me drop some knowledge in your proverbial college. By the time Rene is twenty-five, Molly will be twenty-nine! It’s filth! Isn’t there some kind of law against this sort of thing? If I was in charge of giant ball of feces called Earth, these two perverts would have been shot and killinated by my secret death dealing squad of killinaters known only as “The Upright Men” a long time ago. And yes they are named after me cause I’m one cocky sonofagun!

Don’t try and run from us either, cause we are all crack shots with our Cyber Pistols. I remember this one time when Earl E. Bird, the leader of the underground resistance movement tried to run away so “He could live to fight anther day” as he so often liked to yell. Well, after all of his comrades got gunned down by our kick ass Cyber Pistols, we and our robo-horses turned our attention to old Earl. I probably should have mentioned that all Upright Men get their own robo-horse. If you’re wondering just what a robo-horse is, imagine a regular horse that’s been all cyborged out. They also have flames for eyes, rockets that come out of their sides through hidden compartments and other cool shit like that. Anyways, as Earl was running, I coolly whipped out my Cyber Pistol and told my badass army to back off. This fucker was mine. I chase him a little, but I got tired of his girlish screams, so I shot him in the leg. In hindsight, I really should have just killed right there, as shooting him in the leg resulted in more girlish screams. Then I put my Cyber Pistol right in his fat face and said, “Any last words, bozo?” His last words were just him screaming “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” a bunch of times and I didn’t that was awesome enough. So I decided to take his patented catchphrase and turn the tables on the whiny bitch. I moved up real close to him and whispered, “Hey Earl, you know how you like to say the Earl E Bird gets the worm, well you’re right. He gets the worm crawling through the nasal cavity, eating on the rotting flesh of his herpes ridden corpse. Sayonara, you giant stupid-face.” Then I shot him.

Isn’t it ironic, that the underground movement now resides…six feet underground!

What was this thread about again?

Guest BookerTman

Molly must be older than 23. She'd have been 19 when she was one of the Macho Man's ho's in WCW and as far as I remember, the only woman in WCW that could wrestle.

Guest Ripper
In all seriousness though...isn't Dupree only like...19 years old?  And Molly is 23 or so?  So...:hm:

HOLY SHIT! A four year age difference?!?! That’s fucking disgusting. Just thinking about that wrinkly old hag touching a strapping young buck like Rene Dupree makes me feel like vomiting allover my computer screen. I mean FOUR YEARS! Now, I pretty loose with the goose, but even I have too draw a line somewhere. If your not grasping the massive age difference by now, let me drop some knowledge in your proverbial college. By the time Rene is twenty-five, Molly will be twenty-nine! It’s filth! Isn’t there some kind of law against this sort of thing? If I was in charge of giant ball of feces called Earth, these two perverts would have been shot and killinated by my secret death dealing squad of killinaters known only as “The Upright Men” a long time ago. And yes they are named after me cause I’m one cocky sonofagun!

Don’t try and run from us either, cause we are all crack shots with our Cyber Pistols. I remember this one time when Earl E. Bird, the leader of the underground resistance movement tried to run away so “He could live to fight anther day” as he so often liked to yell. Well, after all of his comrades got gunned down by our kick ass Cyber Pistols, we and our robo-horses turned our attention to old Earl. I probably should have mentioned that all Upright Men get their own robo-horse. If you’re wondering just what a robo-horse is, imagine a regular horse that’s been all cyborged out. They also have flames for eyes, rockets that come out of their sides through hidden compartments and other cool shit like that. Anyways, as Earl was running, I coolly whipped out my Cyber Pistol and told my badass army to back off. This fucker was mine. I chase him a little, but I got tired of his girlish screams, so I shot him in the leg. In hindsight, I really should have just killed right there, as shooting him in the leg resulted in more girlish screams. Then I put my Cyber Pistol right in his fat face and said, “Any last words, bozo?” His last words were just him screaming “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” a bunch of times and I didn’t that was awesome enough. So I decided to take his patented catchphrase and turn the tables on the whiny bitch. I moved up real close to him and whispered, “Hey Earl, you know how you like to say the Earl E Bird gets the worm, well you’re right. He gets the worm crawling through the nasal cavity, eating on the rotting flesh of his herpes ridden corpse. Sayonara, you giant stupid-face.” Then I shot him.

Isn’t it ironic, that the underground movement now resides…six feet underground!

well, that broght tears to my eyes.

Yes Molly is 23.

Oh, and this thread is stupid.

Guest Gathering Moss

Holy jeez that was funny. You are one of the most consistently funny people on the board.

Guest Ripper

I swear. That post is one of the funniest things i have seen here and it is wasted in a thread that noone is going to read.