TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest azzblaster

Will Rene Succeed In Busting Open Molly's Hymen?

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

This thread made me cringe. And four years isn't that much.

Guest subliminal_animal
And to add to the stupidness of this thread, Molly most likely does not have a hymen since she's an athlete and (was/is) a gymnast and must have broken it herself by now.

Idiot, Chris Nowinski said she had a hymen. He's a Harvard graduate, and I'm not talking Harvard County Community College like where you probably go, so I'm giving his opinion a little more weight than yours, idiot.

Now go walk away in a passive-aggressive huff like the nothing you are, while I adjust the collar on my varsity jacket and make out with the head cheerleader in just such a way that it lets you in on how you'll never get to take even two steps in my expensive new shoes.

Oh ... and don't forget to go drop your books again so I can kick them across the hallway for a good laugh with the rest of my cool jock buddies.

What an idiot.

And to add to the stupidness of this thread, Molly most likely does not have a hymen since she's an athlete and (was/is) a gymnast and must have broken it herself by now.

Why don't you just claim that she probably broke it while masturbating? that'd be a better mental image than Molly on a plummelhorse before.. noooooo.. ya know

Guest subliminal_animal
Heh. Harvard graduate jocks... smarter than me...

And what exactly is so humorous about that scenario? One of them Yale boys, are ya?

Thanks man, I needed a good hard forced bad-sounding laugh in the morning! (and for acknowledging my point)

Holy shit it's on now laughing boy

Guest CanadianChick

Sorry guys, but Molly's hymen has probably been broken by a tampon already.

Guest Jobber of the Week
long-ass story

Oh you crazy posters! You are so hysterical! Please stay away from my neighborhood!

Guest The Amazing Rando

I always thought Spike did it.

But if given a choice between a tampon, a pummelhorse, a finger, and Spike Dudley...

I mean come on...who wouldn't go after a guy named "SPIKE" ....

Shit...

Reports come in that Spike Lee is suing Spike Dudley for the use of his name in the same sentence with the "holy defamation of a woman's spirit that may occur through the use of a pummelhorse or tampon" ... S. Dudley may settle out of court and change his name to "Hymen Dudley"